Post count staying the same - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Community Help Section Community Help

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2015, 04:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
n00b

Rep Power: 0 del_samuel will become famous soon enoughdel_samuel will become famous soon enoughdel_samuel will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Post count staying the same

I know I've posted more than 10 times, but my post count only says 7. How is this? I'm using the auto guide app too if that has anything to do with it.
del_samuel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-26-2015, 04:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
Asshole

Rep Power: 53 Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 42 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Chrisfrom1986

Why does it matter?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Chrisfrom1986 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-26-2015, 04:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
BATSLOMAN GIVES 0 FUCKS

Rep Power: 50 slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slo_eg8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisfrom1986 View Post
Why does it matter?
this.

also, certain sections don't count towards your posts.
koni yellow/gc coils
uber rare eg6 optional snowflakes

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

new 95 ej1.
slo_eg8 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2015, 05:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

evo_lucian It's a JDM Star Bitches....evo_lucian It's a JDM Star Bitches....evo_lucian It's a JDM Star Bitches....
Send a message via Skype™ to evo_lucian

your post count only increases if you post in the tech sections
Old 08-26-2015, 05:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
n00b

Rep Power: 0 del_samuel will become famous soon enoughdel_samuel will become famous soon enoughdel_samuel will become famous soon enough

I was just wondering because I have some DIY's on bodywork to post up, but I needed my post count to be up to 10 to be able to post pics. I wanted to make myself useful to DSO.

Thank you for the answer, evo_lucian
Old 08-26-2015, 06:20 PM   #6 (permalink)
Retired From Hondas

Rep Power: 37 Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

Use the [img]linktopic[/img] and post what you need to post
People try so hard to be unique, they lose their sense of style

Esotericimage is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-26-2015, 08:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

Post Count?

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-27-2015, 11:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 8 satansbrother is learning the way of the Dsatansbrother is learning the way of the D

Just depends on the section you post in
satansbrother is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-28-2015, 07:02 AM   #9 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 44 Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by del_samuel View Post
I was just wondering because I have some DIY's on bodywork to post up, but I needed my post count to be up to 10 to be able to post pics. I wanted to make myself useful to DSO.

Thank you for the answer, evo_lucian
If you have pics saved to your PC then use postimage.org upload, copy forum link and post pics. I saw your DIY, you must have figured this out no?

Quote:
They stop laughing at your piece of shit when they can only see it through your dust.
R.I.P. - NN4S
R.I.P. - Cali Noob

You guys are gone but never forgotten, we live each day to the fullest for you, who cannot see the new day we often forget is amazing.

xbox gamer tag: angeloah
Whoshot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2015, 04:52 PM   #10 (permalink)
n00b

I'm having the same issue. No mater where i post, my post count does not show up. Using the 'Insert Image' to post pictures doesnt work due to my post count being too low.
Oaken81 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-30-2015, 05:15 PM   #11 (permalink)
n00b

Yes I figured it out, thanks guys
Old 08-31-2015, 05:14 AM   #12 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

It's either under 5 or under 10 posts cannot post links that work. Thank the spammers for that being put into place

jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-31-2015, 05:22 AM   #13 (permalink)
\/Your Mom Was Here\/

Rep Power: 54 BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb34 View Post
It's either under 5 or under 10 posts cannot post links that work. Thank the spammers for that being put into place
Has this help cut down on spam? I don't know how long that rule has been in place so, if it was before the new mod was added.

2005 Civic EX Sedan (ES2)

You will be missed but not forgotten.

Quote:
I actually jerk off to my rep points, neg rep makes me thumb my bung, what now brown cow? I finished twice.
BeerDrinkin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-31-2015, 05:35 AM   #14 (permalink)
BATSLOMAN GIVES 0 FUCKS

Rep Power: 50 slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !slo_eg8 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

yeah it happened before I was added on. there has been 1 spam since I started and that dude was selling fake passports, diplomas, licenses, money, and used his email.
koni yellow/gc coils

new 95 ej1.
Old 08-31-2015, 05:54 AM   #15 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 44 Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Whoshot is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoshot View Post
If you have pics saved to your PC then use postimage.org upload, copy forum link and post pics. I saw your DIY, you must have figured this out no?
Well then I guess I didnt know the new rule, would explain why so many posts about it have come up.

Quote:
They stop laughing at your piece of shit when they can only see it through your dust.
R.I.P. - NN4S
R.I.P. - Cali Noob

You guys are gone but never forgotten, we live each day to the fullest for you, who cannot see the new day we often forget is amazing.

xbox gamer tag: angeloah
Whoshot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-31-2015, 07:14 AM   #16 (permalink)
\/Your Mom Was Here\/

Rep Power: 54 BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by slo_eg8 View Post
yeah it happened before I was added on. there has been 1 spam since I started and that dude was selling fake passports, diplomas, licenses, money, and used his email.
Oh... in that case.

lol j/k. Enjoy the morning

EDIT: Rep button broke as fuck...

Quote:
I actually jerk off to my rep points, neg rep makes me thumb my bung, what now brown cow? I finished twice.

Last edited by BeerDrinkin; 08-31-2015 at 07:17 AM.
Old 08-31-2015, 09:32 AM   #17 (permalink)
Administrator

Rep Power: 50 Administrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatness

It's +5. After 5 posts, you should be able to edit your own posts. But there is also a time limit, so posts after a certain date can not be edited.

Lee

Community Support Team
Administrator is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-31-2015, 09:37 AM   #18 (permalink)
\/Your Mom Was Here\/

Well I think it's a good idea if it helps cut down on the spam.

Is there a way that the newbs are being notified of this, we've seen a few threads asking about how to post pics. I didn't know if there was a intro page for newbs after they create an account.

Quote:
Old 08-31-2015, 02:20 PM   #19 (permalink)
Asshole

Rep Power: 53 Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 42 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Chrisfrom1986

Quote:
Originally Posted by slo_eg8 View Post
Ah come on man, the 1 useful spammer and gets 86'd. I could have used a fake passpo errr, I mean, uh

Chrisfrom1986 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-31-2015, 03:40 PM   #20 (permalink)
BATSLOMAN GIVES 0 FUCKS

lol, want his email? that shit was public as hell. it just needed a neon sign flashing over it with arrows
koni yellow/gc coils

new 95 ej1.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in