Photo/image resizing STILL non-working in firefox - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Community Help Section Community Help

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2015, 08:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 32 mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 10 reviews
Default Photo/image resizing STILL non-working in firefox

Nothing special about this computer. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit, firefox is standard build with only a few ad-related plugins.

resizing is enabled by default, and yet it does not work.

Other thread was closed for some reason, though no solution was ever posted.

Admin has my login info, and I never got any sort of response.

Also, when I click [more] for more smilies, it does NOT work. the small window pops up as if its gonna work, flashes, and disappears.

Maybe DSO needs a core update?

2003 Hyundai Sonata GLS 2.7 Delta 197k
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1998 Cadillac Seville SLS just broke 100k
2001 civic LX coupe MTX 199k
Sometimes, the difficult path is the easiest path
D/B/F/H/K compression questions?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Build what you have!

mattliston is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-12-2015, 03:46 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

JoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

Then use Crome or IE? Some sites just dont work as well on some browsers. Thats why at work we build computers with all 3 common browsers and tell people if a site doesnt work correctly to try the next browser on the list.
Old 06-12-2015, 04:11 AM   #3 (permalink)
Premium Member

Rep Power: 31 93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....
93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....93 red ls Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 82 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 93 red ls

I went from firefox to crome and it was fixed (after bone orginally posted about the issue i started having it as well)

93 red ls is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2015, 11:40 AM   #4 (permalink)
Administrator

Rep Power: 50 Administrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattliston View Post
Nothing special about this computer. Windows 7 Pro 64 bit, firefox is standard build with only a few ad-related plugins.

resizing is enabled by default, and yet it does not work.

Other thread was closed for some reason, though no solution was ever posted.

Admin has my login info, and I never got any sort of response.

Also, when I click [more] for more smilies, it does NOT work. the small window pops up as if its gonna work, flashes, and disappears.

Maybe DSO needs a core update?

Are the images still not resizing? We are not having an issue on our end. Also, the "more" smilies button is working for me as well. Has my colleague already asked you to clear your cookies and cache? If not, give that a try, thanks.

-Marie, Community Support

Community Support Team
Administrator is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-15-2015, 11:59 AM   #5 (permalink)
\/Your Mom Was Here\/

Rep Power: 54 BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

As for the "more" smilies check the browsers pop ups defence and lower it a notch if it is really high.

2005 Civic EX Sedan (ES2)

You will be missed but not forgotten.

Quote:
I actually jerk off to my rep points, neg rep makes me thumb my bung, what now brown cow? I finished twice.
BeerDrinkin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-15-2015, 12:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 29 Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

I use Firefox at home and resizing works for me.

My build thread must be unreadable without resizing...
Full_Tilt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-15-2015, 12:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
Asshole

Rep Power: 53 Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Chrisfrom1986 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 42 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Chrisfrom1986

The problem is always on the user end unless you get a database error. The only person who can find the problem and fix it is the person experiencing the problem.

Chrisfrom1986 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-15-2015, 01:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 32 mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !mattliston is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

I think teh solution to my problems will be after I do a fresh wipe and reinstall of windows.

I am still having issues, and wasnt necessarily blaming DSO.

Just hoping maybe there is a minor setting or such that needs adjustment.

everything works fine in IE. IE is just a ram hog on my computer for some reason, which is a rare case.

THAT is why Im thinking about a refresh of this computer.

Build what you have!

Old 06-15-2015, 01:40 PM   #9 (permalink)
\/Your Mom Was Here\/

Rep Power: 54 BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

Quote:
I think teh solution to my problems will be after I do a fresh wipe.
Don't forget to flush

^This smilie brought to you by the "[More]" button, if you want more than 12 smilies in life try "[More]". Brought to you by D-series and...

2005 Civic EX Sedan (ES2)

You will be missed but not forgotten.

Quote:
I actually jerk off to my rep points, neg rep makes me thumb my bung, what now brown cow? I finished twice.
BeerDrinkin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-16-2015, 02:01 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 14 Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!
Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!Sailor is the fucking MAN!!!!

Here's a Firefox trial that seems to work.
(picture taken on a recent road trip)

Sailor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-16-2015, 03:53 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series G0D

^ that showed up resized smaller somehow. BUT I cannot click it to resize to original size now.

I dont see any firefox updates in my logs.

Strange. Im doing a refresh tonight on my computer and going from there.

Build what you have!

Old 06-16-2015, 04:21 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

JoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

Just sign up for the windows 10 upgrade. Anyone with 7 or newer gets it free next month.

Have you had the taskbar icon for it pop up yet?
Old 06-17-2015, 07:07 AM   #13 (permalink)
Administrator

Rep Power: 50 Administrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatness

Clicking on the yellow re-size bar does nothing? Or is the bar missing from FireFox altogether?

~Kay

Community Support Team
Old 06-17-2015, 09:22 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Clicking on the yellow re-size bar does nothing

Build what you have!

Old 06-18-2015, 01:48 AM   #15 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Quote:
Clicking on the yellow re-size bar does nothing

Fresh format and reinstallation of windows 7 has fixed everything. Now using all the same software and such without troubles.

My guess is some of the filesystem must have gotten corrupted and effected when I was doing overclocking sessions pushing this FX4300 over 5.4GHz. The very rare system freezes probably did the trick, especially if it froze midway loading something.

Had her cranked down to 4.9GHz during windows install, and everything is working PERFECT

Build what you have!

Old 06-18-2015, 06:38 AM   #16 (permalink)
Administrator

I'll keep note of this in case someone else has the same issue. Glad it's fixed for you!

~Kay

Community Support Team
Old 06-18-2015, 08:22 AM   #17 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
I'll keep note of this in case someone else has the same issue. Glad it's fixed for you!

~Kay

Thanks.

In the future, any time I have a problem, I will be running a harddrive error check. it picked up a lot of little things, which is why I did the refresh.

Build what you have!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in