Blank space? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Community Help Section Community Help

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2014, 02:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series soldier

UNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 8 reviews
Default Blank space?

Anyone else have weird a blanks space that pops up in threads and in different forums. It scrolls up and down with the page. Really getting annoying.

Quote:
Whatever PSI it takes to bring back a 5 year old thread.

Vroom vroom....pshhhhhh!!!! Yeehaw bitches!

Last edited by UNDERSTIMATED; 02-16-2014 at 02:23 PM.
UNDERSTIMATED is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-16-2014, 02:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
Well.......

Rep Power: 31 2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 18 reviews

phone or computer?
your mother should spank your butt and put you in time out.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2drz6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2014, 02:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series soldier

UNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top AussieUNDERSTIMATED is a Top Aussie

iPad.

Quote:

Old 02-16-2014, 02:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
Well.......

Rep Power: 31 2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2drz6 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

nothing like that on phone or computer.

I aint baller enough to have a tablet lol
your mother should spank your butt and put you in time out.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2drz6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2014, 02:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 25 xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!xile6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

Had this once long time ago. I think it was from a ad and flash crashing . It only lasted till I click a different page.

. RIP

xile6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2014, 02:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series soldier

It's been Like this for 3days. Thought it would go away but seems to be getting worse.

Quote:

Old 02-16-2014, 03:21 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

theotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcanotheotherchris is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

Gotta ask....lol

Log out of dso
Restart the tablet
Re log in?
theotherchris is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2014, 03:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by neubie View Post
Gotta ask....lol

Log out of dso
Restart the tablet
Re log in?
Done this already. It's only on dso.other forums I'm on, I have no problems.

Quote:

Old 02-16-2014, 04:53 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 19 civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!
civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!

not too familiar with ipads but if possible use a different web browser see if that will work. like use chrome instead of safari if you can.

civicdxude is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2014, 05:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
Live,love,laugh,be real

Rep Power: 39 4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 20 reviews

^^^ maybe its your quick reply box..? lol

R.I.P. my mom - I miss you
10/3/1945-6/16/2007

R.I.P. - MiloReaper & Pat Primmer

96' CE1 Lx - Wags

04' Pilot EXL - Black Pile - Love it

is your friend, try it

[youtube ][ /youtube]

4Door is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-16-2014, 05:36 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Quick reply is still working haha...

And I don't thing it's possible to run a different browser.
Cause I'm not running I.o.s 6

Quote:

Last edited by UNDERSTIMATED; 02-16-2014 at 05:39 PM.
Old 02-18-2014, 09:43 AM   #12 (permalink)
Administrator

Rep Power: 50 Administrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNDERSTIMATED View Post
Quick reply is still working haha...

And I don't thing it's possible to run a different browser.
Cause I'm not running I.o.s 6
You can, we have a 6 here and we have multiple browser on it.

Can you provide a link to a thread it happens in, or a page, tested it with our ipad and can not replicate.

HB
Administrator is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-18-2014, 09:58 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Strangely enough it went away today. I'll let ya know if it comes back.

****Edit**** spoke too soon.

I think it might have something to do with the ads on top

Quote:

Last edited by UNDERSTIMATED; 02-18-2014 at 10:04 PM.
Old 02-19-2014, 11:13 AM   #14 (permalink)
Administrator

Rep Power: 50 Administrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNDERSTIMATED View Post
Strangely enough it went away today. I'll let ya know if it comes back.

****Edit**** spoke too soon.

I think it might have something to do with the ads on top

Can you try it on another browser on your ipad?

HB
Administrator is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-19-2014, 09:04 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series soldier

I tried to get the chrome app but it would allow it, cause I am not on ios6 I'm on 4.3.5

Quote:

Old 02-21-2014, 10:39 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series soldier

So I've narrowed it down to the ad up top being the culprit.

Quote:

Old 02-21-2014, 11:01 PM   #17 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

Admin, I had to remove Adblock Plus as it was having issues. While it was gone I had all kinds of page loading issues. Once it was reinstalled all was fine.

I'm finding ABP needs to be removed and reinstalled about every 3 months to stay running smooth.

UNDERESTIMATED have you tried this???

AdBlock for iOS - Must Have App for iOS 7 - for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch - Free download and software reviews - CNET Download.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-21-2014, 11:18 PM   #18 (permalink)
D-series soldier

I haven't tried adblocker it's for iOs 7 I hvent updated this iPad since I bought it 4 years ago. Computer it was synced with crashed a year ago.

Quote:

Old 02-22-2014, 06:06 AM   #19 (permalink)
Live,love,laugh,be real

Rep Power: 39 4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 20 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by transzex View Post
Admin, I had to remove Adblock Plus as it was having issues. While it was gone I had all kinds of page loading issues. Once it was reinstalled all was fine.

I'm finding ABP needs to be removed and reinstalled about every 3 months to stay running smooth.

UNDERESTIMATED have you tried this???

AdBlock for iOS - Must Have App for iOS 7 - for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch - Free download and software reviews - CNET Download.com
page loading issues..? what do you mean

R.I.P. my mom - I miss you
10/3/1945-6/16/2007

R.I.P. - MiloReaper & Pat Primmer

96' CE1 Lx - Wags

04' Pilot EXL - Black Pile - Love it

is your friend, try it

[youtube ][ /youtube]

4Door is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-22-2014, 02:01 PM   #20 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

LOL under my rep!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in