Malware in D-Series?? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Community Help Section Community Help

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2013, 02:35 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Malware in D-Series??

I tried to visit "post you zc powered pics" a few time and chrome blocks it and says it is known to be infected with malware hodnawebiz.something?? Just wanted to to let others know.
jdm6243 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-22-2013, 04:08 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

AlanInFlipFlops It's a JDM Star Bitches....AlanInFlipFlops It's a JDM Star Bitches....AlanInFlipFlops It's a JDM Star Bitches....AlanInFlipFlops It's a JDM Star Bitches....

Ad-Aware,SpyWare Blaster, AVG Free = no problem. There's bound to be a trojan here and there monitoring your usage. Even Google uses them. Arm yourself with software and no worries.
Old 05-22-2013, 04:33 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 19 civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!
civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 18 reviews

dont use avg please lol

but it sounds like you may already have a virus that is blocking you from getting there.

edit: actually your right i just tried to go there and got the same error message. but if you click on the pages instead of just the title of the thread you dont get the error.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by civicdxude; 05-22-2013 at 04:36 AM.
civicdxude is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2013, 11:24 PM   #4 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

chrome + AVG free, STD free household.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-22-2013, 11:26 PM   #5 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

Likely one of the pics is hosted on a sight that has another pic with malware so Chrome flags the whole url.

Proceed anyways and let your AV catch it.

Google is just being the over protective mother droid that will morf into Skynet or Raccoon Industries one day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-23-2013, 05:20 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

SpoonfedCivic is hot as a volcanoSpoonfedCivic is hot as a volcanoSpoonfedCivic is hot as a volcanoSpoonfedCivic is hot as a volcanoSpoonfedCivic is hot as a volcanoSpoonfedCivic is hot as a volcanoSpoonfedCivic is hot as a volcanoSpoonfedCivic is hot as a volcanoSpoonfedCivic is hot as a volcanoSpoonfedCivic is hot as a volcanoSpoonfedCivic is hot as a volcanoSpoonfedCivic is hot as a volcanoSpoonfedCivic is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by transzex View Post
Likely one of the pics is hosted on a sight that has another pic with malware so Chrome flags the whole url.

Proceed anyways and let your AV catch it.

Google is just being the over protective mother droid that will morf into Skynet or Raccoon Industries one day.
Funny story, I'm the Network Administrator for Jenkins Diesel Power so I build and maintain all the servers, workstations, diagnostic systems ect... Late last year I replaced our primary domain controller because it was getting old and it was just preventative maintenance to replace it before there was a problem. Well, I put so much attention and detail in my servers that I give them all uniqe special names. This new domain controller I decided to name, Skynet just for shits and grins. After it went live, a lot of people who would access the server from their workstations gave me crap saying it would take over the network then take over the world. I laughed along making jokes about how I was the creator of the doom machine to destroy mankind.

But then it happened...

Not even three weeks later that damn server around 3AM went nuclear and fritzed out knocking down my whole network. Now in a normal windows network environment you can have a PDC go down because if you're smart you have a SDC. Which I did... But for some reason my PDC and my SDC were not replicating and the logs were not updating between the systems showing me there was an error. So I assumed everything was peachy. So when Skynet crashed my SDC was not able to take over the roles and keep the network up and running. Which triggered a major warning to some monitoring software that sent me text and email that there was an issue. So I was able to rush to work around 4AM to try and figure out what was going on.

Here is were shit gets stupid, I get to work only to find out that for some reason that I've yet to figure out to this day. When the SDC could not take over Skynet's roles after it failed, the SDC's time changed itself and threw off another server that ran our OEM software that pretty much ran the entire company causing it to fail. Without this OEM server we are up a creek without a paddle aka FUCKED.

A couple of hours later I had a backup server up and running with all the roles and running the network. And with the help of the OEM software company I was able to get the other server going. To this day I'm still not sure what happened to Skynet, but let me tell you this I'll never name another server or PC that EVER AGAIN.

Moral of this story, DON'T FUCK WITH SKYNET.

1993 Honda Civic del Sol S [Project]
1996 Honda Civic CX Hatch [Near stock DD]

Pat Primmer R.I.P.
SpoonfedCivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-23-2013, 05:53 AM   #7 (permalink)
Administrator

Rep Power: 50 Administrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatness

Malware warning is actually coming from Google Ads. Google has been battling this malware issue they have for about 3 weeks now. It's something that is affecting "hundreds of publishers" according to them some virus network trying to infect their publisher users and they keep changing the domain name/url of the ad. That is the reason why they are unable to pin point the source and have been blocking the URLs when reported. I have forward this concern to Google Malware team to source the URL infecting that section.

Base on the reports, this seems to display more when using IE browsers. Try using Chrome or FireFox and see if it still triggers the same warning.

MD
Community Support
Administrator is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-23-2013, 05:56 AM   #8 (permalink)
Retired From Hondas

Rep Power: 37 Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

takes 3 weeks for the big bad google team to find the source of the problem?

People try so hard to be unique, they lose their sense of style

Esotericimage is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-23-2013, 10:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 16 TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!
TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!TheToaster is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

I told the admin there was tits and stuff in the ads and was met with, "LOL"
TheToaster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-24-2013, 05:47 AM   #10 (permalink)
\/Your Mom Was Here\/

Rep Power: 54 BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheToaster View Post
I told the admin there was tits and stuff in the ads and was met with, "LOL"

2005 Civic EX Sedan (ES2)

You will be missed but not forgotten.

Quote:
I actually jerk off to my rep points, neg rep makes me thumb my bung, what now brown cow? I finished twice.
BeerDrinkin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-24-2013, 05:56 AM   #11 (permalink)
Administrator

Rep Power: 50 Administrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatness

The issue is that it infects publisher users and it keeps changing the domain name/url of the ad, hence the reason it is harder from Google to track or completely block. We have been submitting reports and screen shots of the malware warnings as it provides the lead URL/Domain to add on their block list.

If you come across another warning, please take the screen shot and url of the thread where you received the warning.

MD
Community Support
Administrator is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in