I STILL cannot get to the classifieds... - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Community Help Section Community Help

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2013, 09:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 9 Dopeem1 is learning the way of the DDopeem1 is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default I STILL cannot get to the classifieds...

I have been a good member for a long time and am well past the post limit, is there a reason I can't look and see if there is something worth buying. No trying to complain but why am I not allowed to yet...

And one more question. Why is it that you only get post's added in certain areas? Every other forum adds one everytime you post anything... If I had all of my posts I'd be close to 750 I'm assuming... Not 85...

94 Gsr- stolen
94 ex coupe- parted
00 em1- pride and joy, totaled and parted
97 Gsr built then parted
89 Crx si- long gone...

Last edited by Dopeem1; 02-13-2013 at 09:20 PM.
Dopeem1 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-13-2013, 09:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

you can get ragged on for posting these...

pm an administrator..
40MPGd15b7 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-13-2013, 09:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
OMG TOTALLY COOL TITLE!!!!

Rep Power: 32 si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to si-hatch86 Send a message via MSN to si-hatch86 Send a message via Yahoo to si-hatch86

You probably did something early on to get denied access for life, making this thread did not help. Good luck is all I can offer you as help

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RIP Pat Primmer
RIP MILO
si-hatch86 is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2013, 09:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
Resident Crab

Rep Power: 50 krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews
Send a message via AIM to krychek57 Send a message via MSN to krychek57 Send a message via Yahoo to krychek57

At least it's in the right section. I'll look at it tomorrow.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
krychek57 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-13-2013, 09:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
\/ apply baby lotion here \/

Rep Power: 46 Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 136 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopeem1 View Post
And one more question. Why is it that you only get post's added in certain areas? Every other forum adds one everytime you post anything... If I had all of my posts I'd be close to 750 I'm assuming... Not 85...
[img]http://consumat.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/kids_2_2.jpg[img]

Last edited by krychek57; 02-14-2013 at 10:43 AM.
Pata is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-13-2013, 09:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series lover

tyler_580 is almost there....tyler_580 is almost there....tyler_580 is almost there....tyler_580 is almost there....tyler_580 is almost there....tyler_580 is almost there....tyler_580 is almost there....tyler_580 is almost there....tyler_580 is almost there....tyler_580 is almost there....
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

^lol^
Old 02-13-2013, 10:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

Quote:
More like 155 posts on here so far.

Imagine what MY post count would be if they all counted. I'd bet it would be over 50k mark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-13-2013, 10:07 PM   #8 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by krychek57 View Post
Headache already?

Ain't got time for that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-14-2013, 01:00 AM   #9 (permalink)
OMG TOTALLY COOL TITLE!!!!

Rep Power: 32 si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !si-hatch86 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Send a message via AIM to si-hatch86 Send a message via MSN to si-hatch86 Send a message via Yahoo to si-hatch86

Quote:
Originally Posted by transzex View Post
Headache already?

Ain't got time for that!
must spread rep before repping you again.

RIP Pat Primmer
RIP MILO
si-hatch86 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-14-2013, 04:26 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 9 DCRX is starting to learn the ropesDCRX is starting to learn the ropesDCRX is starting to learn the ropesDCRX is starting to learn the ropesDCRX is starting to learn the ropesDCRX is starting to learn the ropesDCRX is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	56.5 KB
ID:	34217

88 CRX D16Z6
Daily Driven Vitara making [email protected]
Tuned by Kaizenspeed
DCRX is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-14-2013, 05:03 AM   #11 (permalink)
They call me Awesome!

Rep Power: 38 awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by krychek57 View Post
That's actually what I was thinking!

Have you checked
today?

Don't get your feelings hurt over some idiot's personal opinion, especially MINE!!!
awebb is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-14-2013, 07:16 AM   #12 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

Quote:
Originally Posted by si-hatch86 View Post
You probably did something early on to get denied access for life, making this thread did not help. Good luck is all I can offer you as help

jimmyb34 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-14-2013, 07:17 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 9 Dopeem1 is learning the way of the DDopeem1 is learning the way of the D

I'm sure I can get ragged and I'm sounding like a baby, but I just wanna be able to look... I don't even have anything to sell lol... Sorry if I pissed off the mods but for real lol

And if I did do something can one of the mods at least enlighten me as to what it was via pm... Thanks

94 Gsr- stolen
94 ex coupe- parted
97 Gsr built then parted
89 Crx si- long gone...
Old 02-14-2013, 07:22 AM   #14 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

I'm assuming thats what krycheck meant when he said he would look into it I just went through all of your old posts and didnt see anything worth being locked out though.

jimmyb34 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-14-2013, 10:33 AM   #15 (permalink)
Resident Crab

Rep Power: 50 krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews
Send a message via AIM to krychek57 Send a message via MSN to krychek57 Send a message via Yahoo to krychek57

Quote:

It's just the way of our forum. Posts in the "everything else" forum does not count. We like our Postcounts to be directly related to content.

You should have access now. Please confirm.

Last edited by krychek57; 02-14-2013 at 10:43 AM.
krychek57 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 02-14-2013, 10:49 AM   #16 (permalink)
D-series lover

Very understandable... Information post's only. And yes thank you krycheck it's working. Thanks

94 Gsr- stolen
94 ex coupe- parted
97 Gsr built then parted
89 Crx si- long gone...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in