Quick reply not quoting / Pics need approval - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Community Help Section Community Help

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2013, 08:06 AM   #1 (permalink)
Retired From Hondas

Rep Power: 37 Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 7 reviews
Default Quick reply not quoting / Pics need approval

Either im slow or this is a new forum.. So if it is, I feel lucky to christen it..

Anyways..

When you select multi-quote, then goto bottom of page, you cannot click the "quote message in reply" box and carry on with your reply with quoted text in the box.

then you have to submit a new reply..

This is a pain in the ass.

I also have an issue with pics uploaded to profile still showing "waiting for moderator approval". I have chatted with Jimmy about this and he isnt aware of the issue and has never heard of it.

I dont know if all 11 can be seen on my album page, but theres 3 that are waiting Moderator Approval.
People try so hard to be unique, they lose their sense of style

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Esotericimage is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-31-2013, 08:28 AM   #2 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

I thought the pic issue we talked about had been fixed. Are they all still awaiting approval or just some?

I think for the multi quote you have to go into advanced and everything should be there

jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-31-2013, 08:39 AM   #3 (permalink)
Retired From Hondas

Rep Power: 37 Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb34 View Post
I thought the pic issue we talked about had been fixed. Are they all still awaiting approval or just some?

I think for the multi quote you have to go into advanced and everything should be there
Well, the 1 i linked to you was fixed. theres 3 others.

Ill check out the settings.

Thx Jimmy

Old 01-31-2013, 08:55 AM   #4 (permalink)
凸(◕_◕)凸

Rep Power: 17 kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!
kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 18 reviews

I always just click 'multiple' then hit the standard reply button

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerD
Magic Johnson fucked bitches for years and thought he was a champ....
kingyeddi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-31-2013, 09:25 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 23 79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....
79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

I always click multi till the last one then I click quote and it works fine for me.
98 Jeep Cherokee 4" Lift Cut Fenders 33x12.50 Daily/Offroad Toy
14 Subaru Forester XT Touring 2.0 Turbo (Wifes Ride)
92 Mustang 2.3 5 Speed 325K on the clock and counting
07 V-Star 650 Classic Space Consumer in the shop

RIP PAT
79hilux90crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-31-2013, 09:30 AM   #6 (permalink)
Retired From Hondas

But not what the topic is. Usually I always hit multi quote because IDK if there will be more then 1 quote in my reply. More often just 1.

Its the quick reply not quoting text when replying. Theres a check box right under the reply box and it doesnt work is my issue. My other forums quick reply works fine when quoting. Just wondering why Its not working here.

I looked for advanced settings and I couldnt find them.. Someone want to spoon feed me the direction in the control panel?

Old 01-31-2013, 09:58 AM   #7 (permalink)
Retired From Hondas

And not to keep bitchin, but is there a way to show what forum threads I have posted in..

I know it turns gold on the left column, but that just shows what threads I have visited.. Sometimes Ill post in one and want to come back and check. Usually theres a envelope or some icon showing that I have posted in that thread.

Old 01-31-2013, 10:08 AM   #8 (permalink)
凸(◕_◕)凸

Rep Power: 17 kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!
kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!kingyeddi is the fucking MAN!!!!

Go-to your personal profile>statistics> click threads I've posted in' (paraphrasing)

Quote:
Old 01-31-2013, 10:21 AM   #9 (permalink)
Retired From Hondas

^^ what does this do again?

<This shows where I have opened and looked into a thread

< this shows unread thread

Theres no Icon showing thread that I posted in

Last edited by Esotericimage; 01-31-2013 at 10:26 AM.
Old 01-31-2013, 10:24 AM   #10 (permalink)
凸(◕_◕)凸

To find threads you've participated in

Quote:
Old 01-31-2013, 10:33 AM   #11 (permalink)
Retired From Hondas

Is that what you do? Thats alot of work. Usually theres an Icon on the main forum board.

It usually doesnt show anything except if you post in the thread. On DSO its the opposite. They show threads you've read and not what you posted in.

Old 01-31-2013, 10:58 AM   #12 (permalink)
Administrator

Rep Power: 50 Administrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatnessAdministrator is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esotericimage View Post
But not what the topic is. Usually I always hit multi quote because IDK if there will be more then 1 quote in my reply. More often just 1.

Its the quick reply not quoting text when replying. Theres a check box right under the reply box and it doesnt work is my issue. My other forums quick reply works fine when quoting. Just wondering why Its not working here.

I looked for advanced settings and I couldnt find them.. Someone want to spoon feed me the direction in the control panel?
This feature is disabled on this forum, that is why it will not work.
Administrator is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-31-2013, 11:09 AM   #13 (permalink)
Retired From Hondas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
This feature is disabled on this forum, that is why it will not work.
Nice. thats 1 question answered

Old 02-11-2013, 03:24 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 ninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagleninjajp is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

yeah quick reply to a quote has never worked as long as ive been here, and that was before autoguide even took over.We got here around the same time, u never noticed?

It doesnt make sense but there it is. advanced is the only way.

I also click on the User Cp tab and it takes you straight to your quotes after hitting the prof tab.

88-89'??? crx hf special edition w/zc/z6 H.Comp,4n2 I.H.E,zc tranny w/1st stage street clutch, Si fly wheel, custom dual exhaust(y pipe), H&R suspension w/front to back sway bars,struts,heavy coils, shortshifter. milled z6 head, skunk 2 cam.

new edelbrock mani coming soon.
ninjajp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-11-2013, 03:31 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 30 BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BigJnWorldWide is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BigJnWorldWide Send a message via Yahoo to BigJnWorldWide

Quote:
Originally Posted by 79hilux90crx View Post
I always click multi till the last one then I click quote and it works fine for me.
This ^^^^

But cool, a new forum.

I like how the mobile app can separate threads you've posted in vs all the other threads. I find myself using the app alot to track down threads I've posted in. It's kind of a PITA on the laptop or ipad.
On top of that you have a special knowledge, an understanding of the complexity of the things happening. Others see you turn the wheel and push down on the gas, not you. You see a symphony of combustion and physics. You see a balance between frictional coefficients, tire roll over, spring rates, and throttle. It's a beautiful thing to see all these components working in harmony, it's literally a ballet of force and mathematics!

Last edited by BigJnWorldWide; 02-11-2013 at 03:34 PM.
BigJnWorldWide is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-15-2013, 09:21 AM   #16 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

User cp lists your subscriptions. I have my settings set up to automatically subscribe to whatever thread I post in.
Are you still having the picture issue? If so I will try to get it taken care of.
Any other problems? If so I'll get on it.

Old 03-15-2013, 09:46 AM   #17 (permalink)
Retired From Hondas

No, but thx Jimmy.

I deleted them and then re-loaded them and they are not "waiting for approval" anymore.

Old 03-19-2013, 05:01 AM   #18 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....BiggieBert Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 12 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esotericimage View Post
^^ what does this do again?

<This shows where I have opened and looked into a thread

< this shows unread thread

Theres no Icon showing thread that I posted in
if you move your mouse over those images WITHOUT clicking it will tell you how many posts you have posted in said thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb34 View Post
User cp lists your subscriptions. I have my settings set up to automatically subscribe to whatever thread I post in.
And this!!

Quote:
you will get stuck in the "willfully ignorant" category and I will do what I can to see that you never get an answer to any question you ever ask on this forum again.

BiggieBert is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-20-2013, 06:06 PM   #19 (permalink)
Retired From Hondas

I dont want to subcribe to any threads.. bad enough I get PMs from HT with people wanting threads deleted and/or moved.

but thx for the heads up

Old 03-21-2013, 08:16 AM   #20 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

You can subscribe without email notification. Thats what I do

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in