Tell us your story! - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org » Vendor Member Section » CARiD.com

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2012, 03:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series.org Sponsor

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Tell us your story!

Every car aficionado has their own story and CARiD wants to get your story told. From now on, we will periodically post interviews with people whose interest in cars (or trucks) goes far beyond daily commuting and occasional oil changes.

For the series opener we interview Ben Eddington, a Mustang Enthusiast, Photographer, and [HorsePower] Ranchman.

Click to learn more
about fellow car guy and his garage, as well as, view his cool shots from the car
shows and racing events.

We’re looking for YOUR story! Want to be featured? Contact us at community (at) carid (dot) com.
carid is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-07-2012, 05:09 AM   #2 (permalink)
They call me Awesome!

Rep Power: 38 awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !awebb is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 15 reviews

So there I was living with my poor mother (widowed) who was struggling to support myself and her. She did her absolute best and Dad woulda been proud to see how much she gave for us.

One day she sent me to the store with $50 in hand and a list a mile long (this was back when $50 would actually buy you something at the grocery store), I was on my way to the store when I saw them off in the distance. They were having a motocross race, I stopped and stared for what seemed like forever. It was the coolest thing I had ever seen, cutting into the dirt, jumping over dunes, IT WAS AWESOME!!!!

Next thing I know this local kid from school comes strolling up complaining about this crap dirt bike, I didn't know anything about motorcycles, all I knew is that it looked cool. He offered to sell it to me. I knew I couldn't spend our grocery money but you had to see this thing, it had duel headlights and it was just the coolest thing I had ever seen. I couldn't resist, so I handed our families grocery money over in exchange for the bike.

When I got home my Mom was FURIOUS!!!! I mean she was pissed. She said I had to give it back but I couldn't sell it back now, it was to late. So she sells it to a local shop, I was heartbroken. I even cried, I'm a little embarassed to say.

Much to my surprise, the next morning my dirt bike was sitting in the drive way. I couldn't explain it. It's like it just came back to me on it's own.

Well, IT DID! It did have a mind of it's own, IT WAS ALIVE!!! I KID YOU NOT! This thing was alive, sure as I'm typing this now.

Well, low and behold this was perfect timing. There was a nefarious plot afoot, the local bank was trying to close down my favorite eatery. The Doghouse was by far the best place in town to grab a bite and to top it off they were the sponsors of my baseball team! It turns out that they were late on their payments and the bank was going to shut the place down. Turns out the bank wasn't playing fair they were wanting the land to build a new building! Scum sucking capatilist pigs!

So my friends, me, and my dirt bike mounted arms and attacked. Sure they tried to stop us but there was no chance, they had a bulldozer and I had a dirt bike that was alive. I scooped up the pig and was able to talk some sense into him while my friends disrupted their Doghouse destruction party.

In the end they built a new mall, that the Doghouse was part of, and the bank got it's new building. All because I was

THE DIRTBIKE KID!!!!!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Have you checked
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
today?

Don't get your feelings hurt over some idiot's personal opinion, especially MINE!!!
awebb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-07-2012, 11:01 AM   #3 (permalink)
\/Your Mom Was Here\/

Rep Power: 54 BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

Someone ate some wheaties today.

2005 Civic EX Sedan (ES2)

You will be missed but not forgotten.

Quote:
I actually jerk off to my rep points, neg rep makes me thumb my bung, what now brown cow? I finished twice.
BeerDrinkin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2012, 10:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie40MPGd15b7 is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

^lool

40MPGd15b7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-07-2012, 10:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 29 Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

I was living in San Francisco in the late 70's. Had only had sex
with a man once before, curtesy of a glory hole at my college, a
concept I couldn't resist. But years had gone by, and I was living
in the city, working at a store 6 days a week, and rarely going on
dates. But one night I was driving on Geary street, and I was so
horny I thought I'd explode, I pulled over to give the once over
to a hooker. She came up to the door of my company van and smiled
and asked what I was looking for. When I realized she was a he I
laughed and apologized for making a mistake. She reached in the car
and grabbed hold of my dick thru my pants and told me that I hadn't
made a mistake. I tried to resist, but she got in the van anyway.
She said "Look, we don't have to if you don't want to, but could
you give me a ride home?" So I gave her a ride somewhere up in the
hills and as we pulled over to stop she pulled me out of the driver's
seat and led me to the back of the van. A latino with satiny skin,
she kissed my neck and then pulled my throbbing cock out of my pants...
then she pulled my hand under her dress to her own throbbing dick,
which I started to stroke and suck as she sucked mine. Her cock was
long and thin and slippery as it went in and out of my lips, with
my own cock thick and pulsating between hers. We both exploded in
a sea of cum, gasping for breath under the sexual torrent. She refused
to take any money for me, thanking me for the ride and sending me
on my merry way. I've always had a fondness for tv's ever since then,
but have yet to find one was pretty as her!
Full_Tilt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-08-2012, 03:45 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 14 19si91 is hot as a volcano19si91 is hot as a volcano
19si91 is hot as a volcano19si91 is hot as a volcano19si91 is hot as a volcano19si91 is hot as a volcano19si91 is hot as a volcano19si91 is hot as a volcano19si91 is hot as a volcano19si91 is hot as a volcano19si91 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 15 reviews

LMFAO WTF lol
1991 Honda Civic Hatchback Si
1998 Honda Civic Sedan EX

19si91 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-08-2012, 04:09 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 8 95CivicDOHC is starting to learn the ropes95CivicDOHC is starting to learn the ropes95CivicDOHC is starting to learn the ropes95CivicDOHC is starting to learn the ropes95CivicDOHC is starting to learn the ropes95CivicDOHC is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19si91 View Post
LMFAO WTF lol
x2

95CivicDOHC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-08-2012, 04:38 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 21 robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!
robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!robscrx is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

wtf
robscrx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-08-2012, 07:56 AM   #9 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 19 civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!
civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 18 reviews

i have a boner.

so i was at home and i realized i didnt have any milk for marrows coffee so i needed to go to the store but my keys were placed under the short leg of the table so the soup wouldnt spill. i had to decide do i walk to the store or drive and spill the soup? after 30 minutes on my hands and knees i strategically remove the keys from under the table and the soup didnt spill witch pissed me off so much that i whipped it against the wall. the i sprayed it with my machine gun squirt gun filled with another kind of soup and i kind of liked the design so i took pictures of it intending to do paintings of it witch i would sell back to myself since i am a private collector.
so im on my way to the store and im thinking i wonder what my life would be like if i was born a day eirlyer and realized that it wouldnt be different but i would have asked that question yesterday.
so i go to the back of the store were they keep the milk and i see a 17 year old girl walk out from the back and i start thinking about what she was doing back there and i had to destract myself from my own emagination so i started counting peas on a can 45 46 47. and i start wondering if they had a meating to figure out how many peas should be on the can. 46 not enough 48 to many all in favor of 47 okay!
so i grab the milk put it on the counter and say to the cashier "hi how are you" she says "will that be all" i say "no id like to buy this".
i start imagining the two of us running naked through finway park and the croud screaming "GO GO GO!"
i say to her "do you like baseball?" she says "what"?
i say "do you sell lighter fluid by the case?"
then she got all nervous so i left.

civicdxude is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-08-2012, 04:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 14 solfly is a name known to allsolfly is a name known to allsolfly is a name known to allsolfly is a name known to allsolfly is a name known to allsolfly is a name known to allsolfly is a name known to allsolfly is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to solfly

Now, this is the story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of school
When a couple of guys
Who were up to no good
Startin making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'

I begged and pleaded with her day after day
But she packed my suite case and sent me on my way
She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket.
I put my walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'.

First class, yo this is bad
Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass.
Is this what the people of Bel-Air living like?
Hmmmmm this might be alright.

But wait, I hear the prissy, booze, whine, all that
Is this the type of place that they should send this cool cat?
I don't think so
I'll see when I get there
I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air

Well uh, the plane landed and when I came out
There was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out
I ain't trying to get arrested yet.
I just got here!
I sprang with the quickness, like lightening disappeared

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I can say is that this cab was rare
But I thought 'Man forget it' - 'Yo home to Bel Air'

I pulled up to the house about seven or eight
And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'
I looked to my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air

2002 Kawasaki Prairie 650
2002 Honda Civic Si
1999 Honda CRV EX RT4WD
1993 Honda Civic EX Sedan
1993 Honda del Sol Si
1988 Honda Civic STD Hatch
1979 Raised Ranch
solfly is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-08-2012, 04:37 PM   #11 (permalink)
ministry of mayhem!

Rep Power: 48 eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 37 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eddcartes Send a message via Yahoo to eddcartes

i'm a reader by heart. there isn't a day that goes by that i read something. i have a lot of books beside my bed.

my son is 1yr and 3months. and i've already read him the iliad, the odyssey, the divine comedy, and still i'm reading ovid's metamorphosis to lil eduardo.

my private library is about 3k books. the oldest is from 1878, the youngest a couple weeks ago. it used to be in strict order, but now it is pure chaos. i need to put the in order again. someday...

i work at a bookstore.

yay.
Evil spirits beautiful naked girl live boobs

Quote:
I mess with cars because it's more socially acceptable than a cocaine habit ... although the cocaine would probably be cheaper.
Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #666!
rip emilio gallardo (milo). outstanding father, spouse, friend and member of dso. you will always be missed.

rip, patprimmer. last of the titans.

one thing i've learned from this job is to always keep a pack of cheese for your whine.

my ED6 build thread:

my dyno compe build:

eddcartes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-08-2012, 04:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Location: The Birthplace of Hot Rodding, Southern California. Suicide Riverside to be exact.
Rep Power: 20 maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!
maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!maverick75 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

Man that Daytona in the OP looks bad ass!

Ford guy born and raised here, my grandfather used to own a Ford dealership back in the 70s in San Diego. He died when my dad was 10 so I didn't get to meet him, all I have is a picture of him with a 73 Mustang Grande which was his favorite car.

The gearhead gene skipped a generation because my dad cant even change his own oil, around the age of 14 I got interested in cars and my dad gave me an old 1975 Ford Maverick that I still have.

Working on that car teached me basically all I know now about cars, I pretty much like all cars imports and domestics. I don't discriminate lol

maverick75 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-09-2012, 09:15 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 11 98dxNooby is da #1 stunna98dxNooby is da #1 stunna98dxNooby is da #1 stunna98dxNooby is da #1 stunna98dxNooby is da #1 stunna98dxNooby is da #1 stunna98dxNooby is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

Hey Full_Tilt....have you been on 4chan recently? lol

Build thread and FS Thread soon to come

Should you buy a kit or piece one together???--->

98dxNooby is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-09-2012, 11:17 PM   #14 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 29 Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Full_Tilt is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98dxNooby View Post
Hey Full_Tilt....have you been on 4chan recently? lol
I hope that wasnt on 4chan recently because that is old as hell
Full_Tilt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-30-2012, 04:31 AM   #15 (permalink)
D-series.org Sponsor

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Despite a young age, Nick Campos is a great example to look up to when it comes to grit and passion for the hobby.
If you’re just in the beginning of your own car build project, be sure to read Nick’s story and learn from it. If you’re a
seasoned car junkie, check out what a sleek Civic this guy has built himself below and read the full post on CARiD Blog.

carid is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-30-2012, 01:49 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series soldier

medinabard It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to medinabard

this is a great thread

medinabard is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in