99 hx window problem - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory Audio/Electronics

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2008, 11:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 34 civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to civic97
Default 99 hx window problem

its my gf's ride in my sig. the pass window will go down but it wont go back up. they are power windows. would that be the motor? the last time i rolled it down i kept playing with the switch and it finally went up after like an hr.

FUCK THIEVES
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

COD: KING!!!
civic97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-05-2008, 01:56 AM   #2 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 1 reviews

can you hear the motor engage when you are pressing the up button and nothing happens? if so there is something wrong with the motor/gears/window track. but if the motor doesnt engage then it is the switch/wiring.
kzoobaggs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-05-2008, 02:04 AM   #3 (permalink)

Rep Power: 34 civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

its real late here but i dont think i heard shit. it has been over a month. i will check tomorrow thanks bro. btw both switches will not bring it back up. i have checked all fuses and all seem to be fine.

FUCK THIEVES
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 09-05-2008, 04:14 AM   #4 (permalink)
FAMILY MEMBER #316

rattmann316 It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rattmann316

prolly the motor

New Whip: 94 DX Hatch w/ 64k original miles and no power steering.
Xbox Gamertag: Rattmann316
(if you tryin to get moked out in COD4)
rattmann316 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-05-2008, 04:21 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

gerry mulligan is about to kiss the skygerry mulligan is about to kiss the skygerry mulligan is about to kiss the skygerry mulligan is about to kiss the skygerry mulligan is about to kiss the skygerry mulligan is about to kiss the skygerry mulligan is about to kiss the skygerry mulligan is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 34 reviews

Motor, its vary common on civic

には、専用スポーツペダル、専用カーボン調パネル
I don't hate you...I just like it better when you're not around.

link to TV commercial

link DIY custom armrests

gerry mulligan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-05-2008, 06:11 AM   #6 (permalink)
COOOOOOL BEAAANNNS

Chucksta It's a JDM Star Bitches....Chucksta It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to Chucksta Send a message via AIM to Chucksta Send a message via MSN to Chucksta Send a message via Skype™ to Chucksta

yeah, mine on my pass door is going out too.
Old 09-05-2008, 07:31 AM   #7 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Check the motor with a test light. If the test light lights up when you hit the switch (one terminal will light up when going down the other when going up) it's the motor. if not you got other problem. But my guess is the motor.
My build page

vtecbob99 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-05-2008, 03:27 PM   #8 (permalink)
FAMILY MEMBER #316

rattmann316 It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rattmann316

you can trouble shoot with this sheet. test the motor up/down for passenger side. its located in the drivers kick. basically if its getting voltage and still not moving thats pretty much the motor.

New Whip: 94 DX Hatch w/ 64k original miles and no power steering.
Xbox Gamertag: Rattmann316
(if you tryin to get moked out in COD4)
rattmann316 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-05-2008, 03:55 PM   #9 (permalink)

nice thanks guys.

FUCK THIEVES

Old 09-05-2008, 06:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 SLO SOHC  is accepted as part of the communitySLO SOHC  is accepted as part of the communitySLO SOHC  is accepted as part of the communitySLO SOHC  is accepted as part of the community
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

the motor fails for a reason usually due to a worn window regulator or the window being out of track!

Just be sure to check the regulator for smooth movement when you have it apart...

SLO SOHC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-09-2008, 06:06 PM   #11 (permalink)
COOOOOOL BEAAANNNS

Chucksta It's a JDM Star Bitches....Chucksta It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to Chucksta Send a message via AIM to Chucksta Send a message via MSN to Chucksta Send a message via Skype™ to Chucksta

my motor just went out yesterday, Is it better to buy a new one off majestic, ebay, or junkyard?
Old 09-10-2008, 06:07 AM   #12 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

motor or it could be getting stuck in or out of the track . . .
m R g S r is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in