Slight wire relocation (56k or something) - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory Audio/Electronics

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2008, 12:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
my dd has 1800 ftlbs of torque

Rep Power: 21 Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!
Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 13 reviews
Default Slight wire relocation (56k or something)

( i have my flame siut on) rep me for my first time doing this please
well i have been doing this and that here and there but today since the power was out decided to knock out a big chunk. the battery. it is just temp till tomorow when i will relocate the relay box. so this is just temp for one day nowhere near finished product. not good with wiring but runs well its showing 14v when on stereo works.

tips welcomed

oh yeah thats what my transaxle looks like

and criuse control dealy

byebye

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ak riding shotgun literally

autox/ touge ej1
Built 12.5 d., ac, pic selects, itr sway, wide wheels, more bracing than a dentist office lol

09 Chevy 3500hd crew cab long bed 4x4 just because I felt like it

Last edited by Tibby; 09-04-2008 at 12:41 PM.
Tibby is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-04-2008, 08:11 PM   #2 (permalink)

Rep Power: 21 Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!
Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!

wow 20 views no responces?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

autox/ touge ej1
Built 12.5 d., ac, pic selects, itr sway, wide wheels, more bracing than a dentist office lol

Old 09-04-2008, 08:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
Want access???

Rep Power: 1718005 modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 67 reviews
Send a message via AIM to modsHXcivi

So its like a tuck ...hmmmm ok

modsHXcivi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2008, 05:21 PM   #4 (permalink)
FAMILY MEMBER #316

rattmann316 It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rattmann316

its a hyundai...a tuck wont help anything

New Whip: 94 DX Hatch w/ 64k original miles and no power steering.
Xbox Gamertag: Rattmann316
(if you tryin to get moked out in COD4)
rattmann316 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-06-2008, 05:23 PM   #5 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 txdohczc will become famous soon enoughtxdohczc will become famous soon enoughtxdohczc will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

it will help you get pissed off when there is a short
txdohczc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-06-2008, 05:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

civicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to civicEXcoupeman

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdohczc View Post
x2 loool

but not bad really dude

Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #1

Quote:
dude, that avatar gets me in trouble when I don't scroll down quiiitteee fast enough and my wife knows I can read faster than that.....lol
-Jonathan-
civicEXcoupeman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-06-2008, 06:13 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 25 cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cervan Send a message via MSN to cervan

carquest ftw
cervan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-06-2008, 10:31 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
it worked for as long as i thought i would right when i got home blew the main fuse since i was using the 80a stereo fuse for the battery since it was in my trunk so i replaced it with a 150a circut breaker. again i had to get to work so i did not make it look perty but i will rewire it tomorrow and will update accordingly.

but lately it was having trouble starting up so i took the main ground off and used a wire brush to clean it up and now starts up well.

autox/ touge ej1

Old 09-06-2008, 10:33 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattmann316 View Post
its a hyundai...a tuck wont help anything
i never sid it was a tuck.

autox/ touge ej1

Old 09-07-2008, 03:30 PM   #10 (permalink)
Live,love,laugh,be real

Rep Power: 39 4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 20 reviews

Quote:
nice red dot you have there, i wounder how you got it...

R.I.P. my mom - I miss you
10/3/1945-6/16/2007

R.I.P. - MiloReaper & Pat Primmer

96' CE1 Lx - Wags

04' Pilot EXL - Black Pile - Love it

is your friend, try it

[youtube ][ /youtube]

4Door is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-07-2008, 05:58 PM   #11 (permalink)
d-series resident crybaby

Rep Power: 14 3rdgenhatchdx is starting to learn the ropes3rdgenhatchdx is starting to learn the ropes3rdgenhatchdx is starting to learn the ropes3rdgenhatchdx is starting to learn the ropes3rdgenhatchdx is starting to learn the ropes3rdgenhatchdx is starting to learn the ropes3rdgenhatchdx is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

Simple Green will make this thread better...
3rdgenhatchdx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-07-2008, 06:02 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

civicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top Aussie

so uh....how many hp did you gain? :bravo: lol

Quote:
dude, that avatar gets me in trouble when I don't scroll down quiiitteee fast enough and my wife knows I can read faster than that.....lol
-Jonathan-
Old 09-07-2008, 07:25 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicEXcoupeman View Post
so uh....how many hp did you gain? :bravo: lol
like 2-5 the shorter wires alow the ecu to get more power

autox/ touge ej1

Old 09-07-2008, 07:30 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by estldmwhore View Post
like 2-5 the shorter wires alow the ecu to get more power
yep put up some stickers, blinker fluid, vtak fluid (even though you dont have a Honda motor)...and you should have one mad tyte JDM ride that could beat a few red wagons missing a wheel.

haha jk bro..mods are mods...what ever floats your boat...just keep moding your car...if it makes you happy

Quote:
-Jonathan-
Old 09-07-2008, 07:40 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicEXcoupeman View Post
yep put up some stickers, blinker fluid, vtak fluid (even though you dont have a Honda motor)...and you should have one mad tyte JDM ride that could beat a few red wagons missing a wheel.

haha jk bro..mods are mods...what ever floats your boat...just keep moding your car...if it makes you happy
how bout some cvvt fluid (my variable valve timing)

well better off learning on this peice of shit than ruining a good car

autox/ touge ej1

Old 09-07-2008, 07:52 PM   #16 (permalink)
El Noob

Rep Power: 27 LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....
LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....LoSt GhoSt Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to LoSt GhoSt

Keep it up bro. Simple green would help out a lot as well. Then after the battery relocation and simple green. Wham big difference. Post up pics.

PS. Sorry but people ragging on you is kind of funny lol. But keep it up man.
Old 09-08-2008, 03:36 AM   #17 (permalink)
Live,love,laugh,be real

Rep Power: 39 4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !4Door is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 20 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by estldmwhore View Post
on this peice of shit than ruining a good car
P.O.S...?
its a good car, who gives a fuck if others dont like it cause its a hyundai... its still a reliable car that you LOVE so stop knockin it already...

R.I.P. my mom - I miss you
10/3/1945-6/16/2007

R.I.P. - MiloReaper & Pat Primmer

96' CE1 Lx - Wags

04' Pilot EXL - Black Pile - Love it

is your friend, try it

[youtube ][ /youtube]

4Door is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-08-2008, 05:45 AM   #18 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

ye man i may rip on you on occasion in threads but I don't really mean for the shit i say to be taken personal by you...just like a joke that everyone laughs and you could laugh at and get over

as 4door said since its your car you like it. Doing things like this that make you happy for the work you did is all that matters. If you like the car you drive, if you are proud of all the money/work you put into it..No BS said online on a Honda forum should mater

Quote:
-Jonathan-
Old 09-08-2008, 03:40 PM   #19 (permalink)
d-series resident crybaby

Rep Power: 14 3rdgenhatchdx is starting to learn the ropes3rdgenhatchdx is starting to learn the ropes3rdgenhatchdx is starting to learn the ropes3rdgenhatchdx is starting to learn the ropes3rdgenhatchdx is starting to learn the ropes3rdgenhatchdx is starting to learn the ropes3rdgenhatchdx is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 2 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoSt GhoSt View Post
Keep it up bro. Simple green would help out a lot as well. Then after the battery relocation and simple green. Wham big difference. Post up pics.

PS. Sorry but people ragging on you is kind of funny lol. But keep it up man.
yeah simple green FTW x3 ...
3rdgenhatchdx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-08-2008, 03:48 PM   #20 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 19 crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to crazymx6

advice- tade wobbly h for real H...........j/p

looking good so far got a whole bay shot b4/after?

ya x4 on the simple green....

crazymx6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
duct tape? fuck duct tape

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in