Anyone have HIDs in their fogs? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory Audio/Electronics

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2008, 01:29 AM   #1 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 34 civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to civic97
Default Anyone have HIDs in their fogs?

just wondering if any of you have them. post up some pics and what kind because i want to order some because one of my fogs burnt out.

FUCK THIEVES
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

COD: KING!!!
civic97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-04-2008, 03:59 AM   #2 (permalink)
I can't read...

Rep Power: 41 myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 48 reviews

whats yellow? like 3000K?

me and my lady wanted to put those in her car when we put HID's headlights in there.
i love to rape kids...*silence*

let me touch you.
myHonda1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-04-2008, 06:58 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

civicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to civicEXcoupeman

Ive got em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showp...2&postcount=19
pics are their

get a h3 hid kit

but if you can find one in the color you want get a h3c hid kit the bulb is smaller

i have 4300k hids in my headlights and another 4300k set in my fogs

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #1

Quote:
dude, that avatar gets me in trouble when I don't scroll down quiiitteee fast enough and my wife knows I can read faster than that.....lol
-Jonathan-
civicEXcoupeman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2008, 07:05 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

civicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top AussiecivicEXcoupeman is a Top Aussie

If i could say something if you already have HID's in your headlights its not worth doing it in your fogs..UNLESS you live and drive on back roads were no oncoming car could be blinded ...you would be the only one driving on a dark road then its fine..everything else its more just for show..Hey i got HID's...and look some in my fogs too...but isn't practical

Quote:
dude, that avatar gets me in trouble when I don't scroll down quiiitteee fast enough and my wife knows I can read faster than that.....lol
-Jonathan-
Old 09-04-2008, 07:09 AM   #5 (permalink)
1.8 nawz powa

Rep Power: 38 Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 58 reviews

I had them in my yellow fogs. I just got a 3k kit off ebay for about 80 bucks. They were just fine. Not too bright but the yellow is nice when its foggy, it cuts through the fog alot better then a higher temp would IMO. I ever got a chance to take pics tho. Sry man.
Take that back, look in my sig.
Old 09-04-2008, 07:12 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverCiv View Post
I had them in my yellow fogs. I just got a 3k kit off ebay for about 80 bucks. They were just fine. Not too bright but the yellow is nice when its foggy, it cuts through the fog alot better then a higher temp would IMO. I ever got a chance to take pics tho. Sry man.
Take that back, look in my sig.
yellows are nice..I went in and out of that stage..by putting yellow regular bulbs in my fogs..or yellow film

but after taking both those out...i just stook with pure white in both fogs and headlights and im happy

imo yellow fogs are over done. but to each their own...i had them for some time

Quote:
-Jonathan-
Old 09-04-2008, 07:24 AM   #7 (permalink)
1.8 nawz powa

Rep Power: 38 Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

well at times i like the blue look in the fogs and headlights, but at times i think its too much. Ive noticed with too much light the fogs are almost blinding at times in fog because they are so bright they look it they are shining on a wall which is fog. I like the yellow cause its jdm yo....jk, it cuts the fog better IMO, but like you said, to each their own.
Old 09-04-2008, 01:56 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

you kno i really havent tried my fogs in the fog lol...my hid headlights cut through it enough i really never had a fogy day i turned them on..well their arent many foggy days since ive installed them ages ago lol...

dunno if 4300k would cut through fog just as good as the yellow..
but im happy with my setup regardless

Quote:
-Jonathan-
Old 09-04-2008, 04:10 PM   #9 (permalink)

Rep Power: 34 civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !civic97 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

i have the pw jdm round fogs. what hids would go in them?

FUCK THIEVES

Old 09-04-2008, 05:38 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by civic97 View Post
i have the pw jdm round fogs. what hids would go in them?
I beleive for all fogs for honda's its h3 or h4 or something

if its 99-00 civic fogs its h3

pics of fogs or link so i can see which ones your talking about

Quote:
-Jonathan-
Old 09-04-2008, 05:50 PM   #11 (permalink)
1.8 nawz powa

here is the kit im runnin, its an h3 bulb

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/H3-30...spagenameZWD1V
Old 09-04-2008, 05:53 PM   #12 (permalink)

http://passwordjdm.com/PasswordJDM-E...P1426C164.aspx

i got those ones

FUCK THIEVES

Old 09-04-2008, 06:12 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
h3 i believe

dude if thats the case you can either get a h3c or h3 hid kit..the differences is that the h3c is the size of the bulb you will find in the fog origonal aka smaller...

the h3 has the same base as the h3c but slightly longer and fit into my fog no problem

differences:
h3c shorter bulb
h3 longer bulb

similar:
both have same base

Quote:
-Jonathan-
Old 09-04-2008, 07:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
1.8 nawz powa

Old 09-04-2008, 07:16 PM   #15 (permalink)

sweet thanks guys. then i get yellow bulbs also right? what would clear ones look like with the yellow lenses?

FUCK THIEVES

Old 09-04-2008, 07:18 PM   #16 (permalink)
1.8 nawz powa

ive done the clear bulbs in yellow fogs, it makes them look fake or neon glowish IMO. I love my yellow bulbs That kit i posted is the same kit i grabbed. Right now im going fogless due to piping on my intercooler but if i knew i wouldnt be able to run them later on (cause im lazy now) i would sell it to ya.
Old 09-04-2008, 07:39 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

my fogs are h11
es01civy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-04-2008, 07:41 PM   #18 (permalink)
1.8 nawz powa

the jdm round fogs for 96-98??
Old 09-04-2008, 07:43 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
sweet thanks guys. then i get yellow bulbs also right? what would clear ones look like with the yellow lenses?
when i had yellow film on my fogs and 4300k hids in my fogs...when their off the lense looks yellow but when their on the film doesnt change the color of the light becuase the light from the HID is so intense..So it stays the same as the color of the HID..

thats my experience

Quote:
-Jonathan-
Old 09-04-2008, 07:44 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

7th gen someone posted all honda fogs are h3 or h4
es01civy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in