Here's a tickler for your minds. - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory Audio/Electronics

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2008, 02:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 13 SnailedZ6 is fly like an eagleSnailedZ6 is fly like an eagleSnailedZ6 is fly like an eagleSnailedZ6 is fly like an eagleSnailedZ6 is fly like an eagleSnailedZ6 is fly like an eagleSnailedZ6 is fly like an eagleSnailedZ6 is fly like an eagleSnailedZ6 is fly like an eagleSnailedZ6 is fly like an eagleSnailedZ6 is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SnailedZ6
Default Here's a tickler for your minds.

ok. heres the scoop.... i have an automattic cluster in my car. i have it for the tach. now i removed the white assembly behind where the PRND21 is displayed
now my temp gauge doesnt work. i assume this assembly was used as a jumper for a ground or something.. but i no longer have this assembly. so. does anyone know which contact points on the cluster i need to jump wiht a wire to complete the circuit to my clusters temp gauge? i now have my oem one in so i know my temp but id like to have my cluster with tach back in there..

i spread REP like a h00ker spreads the clap!
PLEASE REP ME!

Boost- The neck breaker
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
This isnt spoonfeedthenoob.org
91 Da9 special edition
00 Ej6 - boost coming soon
SnailedZ6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-01-2008, 02:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

singlecizam is a Top Aussiesinglecizam is a Top Aussiesinglecizam is a Top Aussiesinglecizam is a Top Aussiesinglecizam is a Top Aussiesinglecizam is a Top Aussiesinglecizam is a Top Aussiesinglecizam is a Top Aussiesinglecizam is a Top Aussiesinglecizam is a Top Aussiesinglecizam is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to singlecizam

if you take it out, you can find it with a multimeter set to ohms. the back of the civic clusters are tricky when it comes to power and ground in series.
singlecizam is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-02-2008, 11:24 AM   #3 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 Sexicivic2000 will become famous soon enoughSexicivic2000 will become famous soon enoughSexicivic2000 will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

I did the same thing when I had my coupe but when I removed mine everything still werked it shouldhave anything to do with the temp
Sexicivic2000 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2008, 01:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 13 SnailedZ6 is fly like an eagleSnailedZ6 is fly like an eagleSnailedZ6 is fly like an eagleSnailedZ6 is fly like an eagleSnailedZ6 is fly like an eagleSnailedZ6 is fly like an eagleSnailedZ6 is fly like an eagleSnailedZ6 is fly like an eagleSnailedZ6 is fly like an eagleSnailedZ6 is fly like an eagleSnailedZ6 is fly like an eagle

well i did.. lol. anyone have any pics to help me out here?

PLEASE REP ME!

Boost- The neck breaker
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
91 Da9 special edition
Old 08-02-2008, 07:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
FAMILY MEMBER #316

rattmann316 It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rattmann316

maybe the temp gauge failed?

New Whip: 94 DX Hatch w/ 64k original miles and no power steering.
Xbox Gamertag: Rattmann316
(if you tryin to get moked out in COD4)
rattmann316 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-02-2008, 11:09 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

idk. i need to get this assembliey bak in to test it out

PLEASE REP ME!

Boost- The neck breaker

Quote:
91 Da9 special edition
Old 08-02-2008, 11:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 13 rider5000 will become famous soon enoughrider5000 will become famous soon enoughrider5000 will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 13 reviews

This happened on my 91 crx. Found out if the two pieces for the gauges arn't really tight together it won't move. Try squezing it together tighter or press hard on the front of it and see if it works.

Old -
rider5000 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-06-2008, 10:49 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rider5000 View Post
This happened on my 91 crx. Found out if the two pieces for the gauges arn't really tight together it won't move. Try squezing it together tighter or press hard on the front of it and see if it works.
it moves fine.. it shoots straight up... ibut when its raining out.. it doesnt.... i discovered this last rainfall... any clues as to what that is?

PLEASE REP ME!

Boost- The neck breaker

Quote:
91 Da9 special edition
Old 09-15-2008, 02:21 PM   #9 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

OK I'm looking at the wiring diagram here...there is a lead that comes off of the AT indicator solid state module (that you no longer have). The lead is shared with coolant temp, left turn, right turn, and high beam indicators (this is a ground lead). Do you still have these indicators? I would say that if you have left turn, right turn and high beam indicators, then your coolant temp gauge is bad. The leads for the AT indicator solid state module are: PRND4D321, 4 wires for power, ground, and interior lights system, and then the lead we are talking about might be separate?
satin black DIY paint
tuned OBD1/MPFI swap

high compression z6 mini me and complete rebuild, and 5 speed tranny in the works

Last edited by bluehatch; 09-15-2008 at 02:42 PM.
bluehatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in