What gauges? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory Audio/Electronics

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2008, 11:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
Lifes short, drive fast!

Rep Power: 19 Max713 is the fucking MAN!!!!Max713 is the fucking MAN!!!!Max713 is the fucking MAN!!!!
Max713 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 25 reviews
Default What gauges?

So im going to replace my 2 gauges on my pillar(the ones on there are cheap junk), and a shift light. Im def. getting a boost gauge but what should the other one be? I was thinking oil pressure? Or A/F?
Also what do you guys sudgest for gauge brand? Im going with a "blue" scheme on the interior for all my lighting so i was thinking autometer cobalt? I do really like the looks of the garrett boost gauge though...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
GO-AUTOWORKS.COM - The one and only, best of the Honda world!
No longer a D owner, but forever a D member
Max713 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-07-2008, 04:47 AM   #2 (permalink)
FAMILY MEMBER #316

rattmann316 It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rattmann316

if you have a wideband, id say go A/F

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

New Whip: 94 DX Hatch w/ 64k original miles and no power steering.
Xbox Gamertag: Rattmann316
(if you tryin to get moked out in COD4)
rattmann316 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-07-2008, 06:18 AM   #3 (permalink)
Hi hater!

Rep Power: 39 Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Boosted-EH-804

I say you get the basic vitals oil pressure temp water temp boost and A/F

Boosted-EH-804 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2008, 08:20 AM   #4 (permalink)
Boost Gets You Laid

Rep Power: 35 torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !torturedsol is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to torturedsol

Boost, Oil Press, and Wideband o2 AFR

torturedsol is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-07-2008, 08:59 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

shocker911 is about to kiss the skyshocker911 is about to kiss the skyshocker911 is about to kiss the skyshocker911 is about to kiss the skyshocker911 is about to kiss the skyshocker911 is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to shocker911

boost
AF
oil pressure
exhaust temp. cant remeber what the guage is called but its hella expensiv

add to the list
shocker911 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-07-2008, 09:16 AM   #6 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 15 SOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatnessSOHC_STUDENT is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 4 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by shocker911 View Post
pyrometer I picked mine up used w/ gauge for $25 :dunno:
Hondata S300/P28, Innovate LC1 wideband

SOHC_STUDENT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-07-2008, 09:25 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 15 vtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

I'm getting the stewart warner maximum performance gauges. Boost/vacuum, oil pressure, water temp, fuel pressure gauges and AEM or PLX wideband.
vtec_bomber is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-07-2008, 10:54 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 5 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by shocker911 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHC_STUDENT View Post
pyrometer I picked mine up used w/ gauge for $25 :dunno:
also called an EGT
Supa Lao is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-07-2008, 10:02 PM   #9 (permalink)
Lifes short, drive fast!

Rep Power: 19 Max713 is the fucking MAN!!!!Max713 is the fucking MAN!!!!Max713 is the fucking MAN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rattmann316 View Post
if you have a wideband, id say go A/F
dude... sarah chaulke(elliot reed) is by far my big "celebrity crush"... that girls is freakin amazing:thehump:
Quote:
Originally Posted by boostedEF804 View Post
oil press and oil temp? is oil temp necassary?
isnt ur temp gauge in the stock cluster a water temp gauge?
ya, def getting a boost gauge
and i just have a narrowband a/f in there now... i really dont want to spring for a wideband...
is an egt really necassary for these cars? i know in diesels its a must but i havent heard of many running egt's in imports...

Old 07-07-2008, 10:23 PM   #10 (permalink)
Lifes short, drive fast!

this is the shift light im thinking of getting, it will work without a aftermarket tach right?
http://autometer.com/cat_accessoriesdetail.aspx?vid=135

Old 07-07-2008, 11:54 PM   #11 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

one gauge, Neptune display, game over at $179.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-08-2008, 12:39 AM   #12 (permalink)
D-series soldier

BrandonPettit It's a JDM Star Bitches....BrandonPettit It's a JDM Star Bitches....BrandonPettit It's a JDM Star Bitches....BrandonPettit It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

^^Neptune FTMFW!!

BrandonPettit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-08-2008, 12:40 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 25 cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cervan Send a message via MSN to cervan

Quote:
Originally Posted by boostedEF804 View Post
x9000 for water temp, thats the reason my first build died, the stupid honda stock temp gauge finally started to rise after my cylinder walls had alluminum on them.

Last edited by cervan; 07-08-2008 at 03:39 AM.
cervan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-08-2008, 03:33 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-series lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by transzex View Post

That's nice, I'm gonna have to get me one of these
rep'd you
Old 07-08-2008, 07:21 AM   #15 (permalink)
Lifes short, drive fast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by transzex View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonPettit View Post
^^Neptune FTMFW!!
link please?

Old 07-08-2008, 09:40 AM   #16 (permalink)
FAMILY MEMBER #316

rattmann316 It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rattmann316

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max713 View Post
link please?
https://www.d-series.org/forums/showthread.php?t=68618

New Whip: 94 DX Hatch w/ 64k original miles and no power steering.
Xbox Gamertag: Rattmann316
(if you tryin to get moked out in COD4)
rattmann316 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-08-2008, 09:53 AM   #17 (permalink)
D-series lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max713 View Post
link please?
http://www.xenocron.com/catalog/tune...lcd-p-334.html
Old 07-08-2008, 01:31 PM   #18 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

I'll be getting one as soon as I can get a ECU chipped for my automatic.

The case is anodized alum., which is not cheap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-08-2008, 02:35 PM   #19 (permalink)
Lifes short, drive fast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supa Lao View Post
on the site it sais you can have 1 gauge at full screen or up to 8 gauges in one screen, i assume you get to choose what gauges are on the screen???

this is important as i dont want to have to constantly change screens, i want to see all the gauges i want in that one screen

does anyone have one of these yet? how do you like it?

where would you wire this into? obviuosly i dont have a obt2 port, and god knows i dont have bluetooth...

Old 08-01-2008, 05:08 PM   #20 (permalink)
Poop Sock

wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....wizard's blood Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wizard's blood

Im somewhat in the same boat. I ordered a "gauge cluster pod" so that gives me 2 spaces to fill up. Im thinking a/f and oil .....unless yall can change my mind? ha. Im picking up my gauges from a guy off clist in a couple days ......boost, a/f, and oil (autometer) for only $50! I do plan on boosting my hoopdy soon so ....i guess ill just put a gauge somewhere else. Ill customize something up.
wizard's blood is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in