RCA Jacks - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory Audio/Electronics

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2008, 05:50 PM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Default RCA Jacks

I know theres away to get more rca jacks. i got another amp and my unit only has 1 set of rca jacks so what is the cheapest way to get like double rca jacks or something. it's hard to explain (well i can't find a way to explain it =X)
JDMCivic00Ex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-20-2008, 05:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
nonvtak ftw

Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grounded

you could split it with the male - 2 female rca connector things from radio shack, couldnt you?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

D-B-D-D-B-F-K-4G??
Grounded is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2008, 05:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 13 junk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eagle

A
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SHIT..... he's got the new Dy78 StrAiGhT from
... I heard that shit's prototype YO!!! He should hook us up w/ the imoprter! 2 stage V-TakkK

junk yard creations is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2008, 05:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 5 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded View Post
you could split it with the male - 2 female rca connector things from radio shack, couldnt you?
Yes, do that. You could get it any car audio place too, like Circuit City or Best Buy.
Supa Lao is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2008, 07:18 PM   #5 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

radio shack has them for the cheap!
lovemyhatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-20-2008, 07:36 PM   #6 (permalink)

yup ill be goin to check radio shack out tomorrow.. hopefully i can get what im looking for. everytime i go there sold out =\
Old 05-21-2008, 11:55 AM   #7 (permalink)

with these 2 females to one male. do u just plug in the 2 plugs in the one set of rcas to the 2 females and then use the one male to goto the amp? because i need 2 more sets of rcas ones for the front and ones for the back speakers. i think im getting confused =X

Also i already have one set of rcas from my unit to the my amp in the trunk. so i need two more sets how can i do this =\

Heres the one thing i could think of. that the rcas from the unit to a 2 female - 1 male connector plug the 1 male connector to amp1 and then since theres 1 jack let back on amp1 take another 1 male - 2 female connector and then run another set that those to amp2? idk if this will work. =\

Last edited by JDMCivic00Ex; 05-21-2008 at 12:10 PM.
Old 05-21-2008, 12:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
nonvtak ftw

Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....

i was thinking more of making the split at the head unit then running set of rca cables to each amp.

D-B-D-D-B-F-K-4G??
Old 05-21-2008, 12:18 PM   #9 (permalink)

well i would need (3)2 female - male connectors there. because i need one set of rca for my amp powering subs and 2 rcas for my other amp for highs and lows. 3/4 channel. and in my drawing i actually left out the other rca i needed =\ umm.. tryin to think

EDIT: basically i would need like 1 male to 6 female =X if they made them which i don't think they do

Last edited by JDMCivic00Ex; 05-21-2008 at 12:22 PM.
Old 05-21-2008, 12:23 PM   #10 (permalink)
yEaH tHaT gUy!!!

Rep Power: 32 Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Onatop Send a message via Yahoo to Onatop

you need something like this

Often replicated but never DUPLICATED & NEVER done like D&M Tuning

Last edited by Onatop; 05-21-2008 at 12:44 PM.
Onatop is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-21-2008, 12:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
It's that time again

Rep Power: 31 EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 55 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EJ1 SCRAPPIN

sounds like you just need a better hu if you care for sound quality but this would be a quick fix if thats what you really want.

EJ1 SCRAPPIN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-21-2008, 12:31 PM   #12 (permalink)

that's the only solution i came up with. and would need (3)2 females - 1 male connectors.

can you splice into the rca wires? or is that not recommended?
Old 05-21-2008, 12:33 PM   #13 (permalink)
yEaH tHaT gUy!!!

Rep Power: 32 Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Onatop is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

why so many rca's

Old 05-21-2008, 12:34 PM   #14 (permalink)
yEaH tHaT gUy!!!

get a crossover if you want to sepperate all the sound. or get a hu that has the pre out puts.

Old 05-21-2008, 12:37 PM   #15 (permalink)
nonvtak ftw

why dont you use (2) 2 male to 1 female connections at your 4 channel amp that way only one set of rcas is needed to go to it.

then you only have to split and have a set of rca cables go to each amp. but still use the other connector you have to split at the headunit

D-B-D-D-B-F-K-4G??
Old 05-21-2008, 12:40 PM   #16 (permalink)
gonzo

Rep Power: 0 moozregie is obviously a regularmoozregie is obviously a regularmoozregie is obviously a regularmoozregie is obviously a regularmoozregie is obviously a regularmoozregie is obviously a regularmoozregie is obviously a regularmoozregie is obviously a regular
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to moozregie

here's what i use from the shack

moozregie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-21-2008, 12:42 PM   #17 (permalink)
nonvtak ftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by moozregie View Post

yahtzee

D-B-D-D-B-F-K-4G??
Old 05-21-2008, 12:43 PM   #18 (permalink)
yEaH tHaT gUy!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moozregie View Post

those r the ones.

Old 05-21-2008, 12:44 PM   #19 (permalink)
It's that time again

Rep Power: 31 EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 55 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EJ1 SCRAPPIN

the best thing for this wiring mess i bet this is going to be is go get a pioneer(or alpine) with three sets of rca's and you can control all your sound directly from the hu

the way your trying to do this you will be adding interference with the signal and a drop in voltage for the signal also i hope this is a temp. solution.

Last edited by EJ1 SCRAPPIN; 05-21-2008 at 12:46 PM.
EJ1 SCRAPPIN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-21-2008, 12:48 PM   #20 (permalink)
nonvtak ftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJ1 SCRAPPIN View Post
the best thing for this wiring mess i bet this is going to be is go get a pioneer(or alpine) with three sets of rca's and you can control all your sound directly from the hu

the way your trying to do this you will be adding interference with the signal and a drop in voltage for the signal also i hope this is a temp. solution.
on top of that is may cause a shitload of road noise.

D-B-D-D-B-F-K-4G??
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in