Neon Lights Poll - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory Audio/Electronics

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Poll Results: You think Neon Lights are rice?
Yes 21 67.74%
No 6 19.35%
Only if they are installed on a rice mobile 7 22.58%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2008, 02:32 PM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Neon Lights Poll

You think neon lights are rice? yes ? no?
94_EG_Si is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-07-2008, 02:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
It's that time again

Rep Power: 31 EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !EJ1 SCRAPPIN is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 55 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EJ1 SCRAPPIN

what are you thinking or doing with them is the ?!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
EJ1 SCRAPPIN is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-07-2008, 02:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
Want access???

Rep Power: 1718005 modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 67 reviews
Send a message via AIM to modsHXcivi

neon light have only one place ...on store front signs

not under or in your car

modsHXcivi is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2008, 02:37 PM   #4 (permalink)

I had a set on a civic back in high school, that one is long gone (10 years ago).
Was thinking about buying some?? wanted to see if people think they are "rice".

I dont really see them around here that much.
Old 04-07-2008, 02:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 shoyuburner is starting to learn the ropesshoyuburner is starting to learn the ropesshoyuburner is starting to learn the ropesshoyuburner is starting to learn the ropesshoyuburner is starting to learn the ropesshoyuburner is starting to learn the ropes

Actually I have some LED's in my interior but Neon lights on the outside is definetely Rice. Remember "fast and the furious" how they lamely had neon lights on their cars so they could easily be identified. Neon is on exterior is rice.
fab cat back with magnaflow muffler
skunk2 stage 1 cam
aem cam gear
ported intake
60mm throttle body
B&M shifter
Tokico suspension
skunk2 coilover sleeves
Ebay adjustable camber plates
chipped ecu
shoyuburner is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-07-2008, 02:55 PM   #6 (permalink)

thats too bad. I kinda like em.

I always thought shit like this was rice, but not neons.

Last edited by 94_EG_Si; 04-07-2008 at 03:00 PM.
Old 04-07-2008, 03:19 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 12 brandenj is starting to learn the ropesbrandenj is starting to learn the ropesbrandenj is starting to learn the ropesbrandenj is starting to learn the ropesbrandenj is starting to learn the ropesbrandenj is starting to learn the ropesbrandenj is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

i've never been a fan of neons, but if you like them then thats all that matters, some don't like the body kit on my car,but its still on b/c i like it alot

brandenj is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-07-2008, 03:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
Want access???

Rep Power: 1718005 modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 67 reviews
Send a message via AIM to modsHXcivi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94_EG_Si View Post
thats too bad. I kinda like em.

I always thought shit like this was rice, but not neons.
neons on this car would make it more rice

modsHXcivi is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-07-2008, 04:13 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series WTF?!?!

Rep Power: 21 MiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcano
MiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcanoMiloReaper87 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MiloReaper87 Send a message via Yahoo to MiloReaper87

NEON lights grant u ??? amount of whorepower also expected many traffic pulls!!!
Check my photography

CAUTION: Remoer and myself may
on a verbal war
MiloReaper87 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-07-2008, 04:32 PM   #10 (permalink)
nonvtak ftw

Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grounded

neon lights are only acceptable when they advertise beer. other than that = Rice a Roni.

and somehow i clicked no... wtf dont count that vote.
Grounded is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-07-2008, 04:33 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded View Post
neon lights are only acceptable when they advertise beer. other than that = Rice a Roni.

and somehow i clicked no... wtf dont count that vote.

lol.. I like that one.
Old 04-07-2008, 06:38 PM   #12 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 12 89civicSI is almost a somebody89civicSI is almost a somebody89civicSI is almost a somebody89civicSI is almost a somebody

i have never seen a fast car with neons on it......

89civicSI is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-07-2008, 06:40 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89civicSI View Post
i have never seen a fast car with neons on it......

maybe thats why i should.
Old 04-07-2008, 06:50 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 12 89civicSI is almost a somebody89civicSI is almost a somebody89civicSI is almost a somebody89civicSI is almost a somebody

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94_EG_Si View Post
maybe thats why i should.
i dont think neons look bad on a car if the car actually looks good, but it'd be pretty sweet, you'd be the first. haha. maybe start a new trend on race cars? haha

89civicSI is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-07-2008, 07:07 PM   #15 (permalink)
Shoot me!

Rep Power: 45 Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

There only cool when you get them to strobe and spin around your wheels. LOL. So some kid asked me last week if i had neons under my car and and my friend and i said hell there fucken gay. Later he walks over to his 2001 impala and turns his car on and he has blue fucken neons underneath he felt like such a dick.

GO STEELERS!

Last edited by Hellhatch; 04-07-2008 at 07:10 PM.
Hellhatch is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-07-2008, 07:10 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89civicSI View Post
i dont think neons look bad on a car if the car actually looks good, but it'd be pretty sweet, you'd be the first. haha. maybe start a new trend on race cars? haha
just wanted to see what others thought. Still dont know if im gonna get some.

I agree with everyone that neon lights don't make you faster. I dont own a "race car" its just a fun driver.

Dont really have anything that "sticks out" other than the FMIC...
Old 04-07-2008, 07:13 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 13 89lxcivic is a name known to all89lxcivic is a name known to all89lxcivic is a name known to all89lxcivic is a name known to all89lxcivic is a name known to all89lxcivic is a name known to all89lxcivic is a name known to all89lxcivic is a name known to all89lxcivic is a name known to all
Send a message via Yahoo to 89lxcivic

i thought they ileagle to have under the car..?
89lxcivic is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-07-2008, 07:39 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89lxcivic View Post
i thought they ileagle to have under the car..?
In some states. I think it depends on the officer and how badly he wants to pull you over.
Old 04-07-2008, 08:50 PM   #19 (permalink)
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread

Rep Power: 45 E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !E. Jeezy is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 51 reviews
Send a message via AIM to E. Jeezy Send a message via Yahoo to E. Jeezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by modsHXcivi View Post
neon light have only one place ...on store front signs

not under or in your car
^^^he said it the best!^^^

"I dont like talking to car forum people as much as I used to so now I just stick to the picture threads." ~E. Jeezy

"I should have well over 30k posts but d-series.org doesn't take into account, all the shit that I talk."
~E. Jeezy

"I'm so awesome that I quote myself in my own signature."
~E. Jeezy
E. Jeezy is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 04-07-2008, 11:13 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to asucivic
Thumbs down

They are just cop attractors and it will get u laughed at around here sooooo i have to say don't do it
1991 DA9
1992 CB7
1988 CRX Si
1995 EJ1 JDM D15B VTEC

asucivic is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in