Best 10in sub for 250 watt amp and under $100 dollars - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory Audio/Electronics

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2008, 06:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 12 brandenj is starting to learn the ropesbrandenj is starting to learn the ropesbrandenj is starting to learn the ropesbrandenj is starting to learn the ropesbrandenj is starting to learn the ropesbrandenj is starting to learn the ropesbrandenj is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Default Best 10in sub for 250 watt amp and under $100 dollars

This sub is actually going in my mazda bseries truck but i have a box i built for a 10 in sub that will fit behind my seat perfectly. I also have an older alpine 250 watt amp i can use, what sub would be the best. I have a hundred dollar limit and dont forget i have to buy wires that are around $15- $20 from walmart. later on i might get a more powerfull amp but so also keep that in mind in ur request

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
brandenj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-17-2008, 06:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
i save your ass when you wreck

H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to H2Bcivic

wtf? save ur money and get something worth a flip.. ur not gonna find a good sub for 80 bucks and work with 250 watt amp
94 cx hatch: d16z6 same mods with 55 shot [email protected]
94 cx hatch: H2B JDM H22, b16lsd tranny +mods
1/4 - 11.719
MPH - 114.93
94 cx hatch: N/A b18c TBA
02 mustang gt: quick

Nitrous is like a hot girl with an STD... you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences
H2Bcivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-17-2008, 06:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 12 brandenj is starting to learn the ropesbrandenj is starting to learn the ropesbrandenj is starting to learn the ropesbrandenj is starting to learn the ropesbrandenj is starting to learn the ropesbrandenj is starting to learn the ropesbrandenj is starting to learn the ropes

not even slightly used

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 02-17-2008, 06:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

i just dont care enough i guess about the sound system but i have $100 bucks laying around i tough i could use

Old 02-17-2008, 06:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
i save your ass when you wreck

H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....H2Bcivic Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to H2Bcivic

put it towards someting else
94 cx hatch: d16z6 same mods with 55 shot [email protected]
94 cx hatch: H2B JDM H22, b16lsd tranny +mods
1/4 - 11.719
MPH - 114.93
94 cx hatch: N/A b18c TBA
02 mustang gt: quick

Nitrous is like a hot girl with an STD... you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences
H2Bcivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-17-2008, 08:08 PM   #6 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 alEXej8 will become famous soon enoughalEXej8 will become famous soon enoughalEXej8 will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

I have a Infinity just sitting in a truck box at my house. Used for maybe a month before i bought 2 Alpine Type-R 12" subs. There was a 10" Type-S in the truck box before but i blew it with an alpine amp i have. The Infinity sounds really good. If you want it PM. with or w/o the box.
alEXej8 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-18-2008, 05:59 AM   #7 (permalink)

I bought a 10" Lightning Audio sub from Wal-mart about 6 years ago for $35. I got it just as a tester for when I do installs in other vehicles and it has done very well. I have been tempted to permanently mount it in a few of my cars, but always end up going bigger. It has been a good bang for the buck deal though.
dfdan24 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-18-2008, 06:25 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

cool, im going to be a used one i believe

Old 02-18-2008, 07:21 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 16 blackzc smells like Boratblackzc smells like Boratblackzc smells like Boratblackzc smells like Boratblackzc smells like Boratblackzc smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 37 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackzc Send a message via MSN to blackzc Send a message via Yahoo to blackzc

Rorkfordfosgate p1 sub sound great ..New $75 shipped
lmk
Yahoo messenger k_neighborhoodtrends
AIM kayatnht
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-18-2008, 08:07 PM   #10 (permalink)
n00b

pick up like an alpine type e/r or something, 100 bucks can actually get you a decent sub.. it wont POUND but youll be able to notice its there.
94civik is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-19-2008, 08:50 AM   #11 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

thanks guys, yeah i have experience w/ p1 ive installed a few in my friends accord he liked them alot. i love how the alpine looks but there not going to be seen so im just going to get something used. thanks all.

Old 02-19-2008, 01:49 PM   #12 (permalink)
FAMILY MEMBER #316

rattmann316 It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rattmann316

i rocked 2 alpine type E's for a few years. sound really good, arent power hungry, and are cheap. i just hate the little piece of rubber that goes around the surround to cover the screws...always comes off.

New Whip: 94 DX Hatch w/ 64k original miles and no power steering.
Xbox Gamertag: Rattmann316
(if you tryin to get moked out in COD4)
rattmann316 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-25-2008, 09:00 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 14 b00stedSohc is starting to learn the ropesb00stedSohc is starting to learn the ropesb00stedSohc is starting to learn the ropesb00stedSohc is starting to learn the ropesb00stedSohc is starting to learn the ropesb00stedSohc is starting to learn the ropesb00stedSohc is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

http://www.crutchfield.com/App/Produ...512&c=3&tp=442

save a little more money and get this
b00stedSohc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-25-2008, 09:03 PM   #14 (permalink)
Resident Crab

Rep Power: 50 krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !krychek57 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews
Send a message via AIM to krychek57 Send a message via MSN to krychek57 Send a message via Yahoo to krychek57

http://www.edesignaudio.com/index.php?cPath=1_21
krychek57 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-07-2008, 07:56 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

hotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussiehotrodj is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 30 reviews

Ebay,ebay,ebay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Take it from somebody who has actually done it more then once and not read about it on the internet......
hotrodj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-07-2008, 11:45 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 17 peiku  is accepted as part of the communitypeiku  is accepted as part of the communitypeiku  is accepted as part of the communitypeiku  is accepted as part of the community
iTrader Score: 19 reviews

X2 on the alpine type-e's. my cousin has a single type-e in his RSX. hes not an audio buff, just wanted some more bass with his music. he bought the box, amp, and wires at walmart. i helped him hook it up to his stock deck and i must admit, it sounds pretty good. maybe its due to the shape of the trunk. i dunno but its not bad.
peiku is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-08-2008, 11:18 AM   #17 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 15 B20BbenN is starting to learn the ropesB20BbenN is starting to learn the ropesB20BbenN is starting to learn the ropesB20BbenN is starting to learn the ropesB20BbenN is starting to learn the ropesB20BbenN is starting to learn the ropesB20BbenN is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

MTX?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Brand-New-MTX-T4...ayphotohosting
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MTX-T...mZ110230142834
There is not a lot of room in the rear of a B-serie pick-up....whatever you choose will make enought BOOM in your seat ...

Last edited by B20BbenN; 03-08-2008 at 11:20 AM.
B20BbenN is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-08-2008, 11:24 AM   #18 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

Rep Power: 32 remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 54 reviews
Send a message via AIM to remoer Send a message via MSN to remoer Send a message via Yahoo to remoer

audiobahn. they always been good to me. but since the amps went from the X-model to the T-model the amps went to the shitter. built very fucking cheap.

The suspension should always be faster than the engine - BMW

The term stage was created to make mentally slow ppl feel physically fast.

my DOHC ZC - 133.73whp and 108.48wtq (tuned on a Dynojet)
remoer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 03-08-2008, 09:05 PM   #19 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

thx all, yeah i got an infintiy 10in sub for $70 and spent $20 on wiring. i also got an wal mart cd/mp3 panasonic head unit for $90 w/ an ipod hookup, great deal. i've ran the wires but am still looking for an amp because i hooked it all up and the amp was bad, i have another one thats 400 watts that im going to hook up for know but i havent had the time, ive been on vacation. thx again for all the help

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in