gas gauge - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory Audio/Electronics

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2008, 07:22 PM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default gas gauge

okay i just put in a jdm d15b in my ej1 why does my gas go down when i turn or if i floor it..... dose anyone know plz let me know asap...thxz
robbie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-09-2008, 07:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 13 junk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eaglejunk yard creations is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

dude my car does the same shit and to be honest idk why it does that
A
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SHIT..... he's got the new Dy78 StrAiGhT from
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
... I heard that shit's prototype YO!!! He should hook us up w/ the imoprter! 2 stage V-TakkK

junk yard creations is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-09-2008, 07:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 15 vtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to allvtec_bomber is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

My ej1 does that with a half of gasoline in the tank or lower. It's normal unless you are talking about it when you are on a full tank of gas.
vtec_bomber is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2008, 07:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
Want access???

Rep Power: 1718005 modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 67 reviews
Send a message via AIM to modsHXcivi

I can see this....if its not a full tank, gas is a liquid and moves from side to side in the tanks when taken turns

modsHXcivi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-09-2008, 07:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 15 B33BZ is learning the way of the DB33BZ is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to B33BZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by modsHXcivi View Post
I can see this....if its not a full tank, gas is a liquid and moves from side to side in the tanks when taken turns

Or sloshes to the front or back if your on an incline and I believe the float in our tanks is pretty much dead center of the tank....I could be wrong on that....

P.S. my chevy does the same thing

Last edited by B33BZ; 02-09-2008 at 08:12 PM.
B33BZ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-09-2008, 08:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....Koots is almost there....
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Fuel tanks have baffles in them to prevent most of the fuid from rocking around, but like everyone said previous to me, fluid will move around regardless, you just notice it more when the tank is not empty or it's not full. It's a normal thing and happens to everyone. Just be glad that your fuel level sensor works and is sensitive enough to pick that kind of thing up.

Mine is currently not working, but the low gas level light helps me to know when to get gas.

SOLD

...Gone back to the Chevy world again, but i'll be back behind the seat of a Honda again someday
Koots is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in