dash lights dead - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory Audio/Electronics

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2008, 06:42 PM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default dash lights dead

i swapped my EX cluster out for a GSR cluster....i had to cut the harness and what not....everything worked fine until i decided to go back ot the EX cluster....i put all the wires back together and whatnot.....it was working great until i installed a set of glow gauges, ever since then my dash lights, gauge lights, and the lights on the heater controls went dead....i checked all fuses and all that good stuff....don't know what the problem is, i mean i have a set of glow gauges to see my cluster, but it would be nice to see my heater contorls at night
ge_ej1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-21-2008, 01:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hondacory

who needs all that shit strip the hole car and make it a drag monster
hondacory is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-21-2008, 05:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
R2.....Zap Balls

Rep Power: 36 vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !vtecduck is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vtecduck Send a message via Yahoo to vtecduck

sounds like a blown fuse
And if it was up to me I'd have Mods ride his unicycle out and kick every single one of these dumbasses in the nuts.
Quote:
congrats to Mr and Mz Duck!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
now just keep her safe from the 3 'b's
boys, beer, and b-series.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Do I miss the civic? Not really the car as much as the power it had

1993 E36 civic replacement work in progress:

vtecduck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2008, 08:16 AM   #4 (permalink)
Trade Me Your Car Please ...I Am The Master Of Flipping Cars

Rep Power: 12 *VX-Bubble* is starting to learn the ropes*VX-Bubble* is starting to learn the ropes*VX-Bubble* is starting to learn the ropes*VX-Bubble* is starting to learn the ropes*VX-Bubble* is starting to learn the ropes*VX-Bubble* is starting to learn the ropes*VX-Bubble* is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

my cluster wont even light up? i have the stock cluster and checked all the fuses but it just doesnt wanna work.
*VX-Bubble* is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-08-2008, 12:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 14 cbuscivictuner is a name known to allcbuscivictuner is a name known to allcbuscivictuner is a name known to allcbuscivictuner is a name known to allcbuscivictuner is a name known to allcbuscivictuner is a name known to allcbuscivictuner is a name known to allcbuscivictuner is a name known to allcbuscivictuner is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 34 reviews

that happend to me before.Stock ex and all the sudden the cluster lights just quit.I hit the dash 1 hard time and they turned back on and it never happend again for over a year

sorry I'm not much help

Quote:
holy fXck let him go back to honda tech where he can talk about the physics of some carbon fiber kanards or however its spelled

Last edited by cbuscivictuner; 02-08-2008 at 12:22 PM.
cbuscivictuner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-08-2008, 12:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series lover

Send a message via Yahoo to asucivic

i just did had the exact same problem on mine. i replaced the stock lights with some red ones. It all went out and nothing lit up anymore, so i checked the fuses and that fixed it, so try and look threw them again maybe u missed it.
1991 DA9
1992 CB7
1988 CRX Si
1995 EJ1 JDM D15B VTEC

asucivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-08-2008, 04:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
Trade Me Your Car Please ...I Am The Master Of Flipping Cars

Rep Power: 12 *VX-Bubble* is starting to learn the ropes*VX-Bubble* is starting to learn the ropes*VX-Bubble* is starting to learn the ropes*VX-Bubble* is starting to learn the ropes*VX-Bubble* is starting to learn the ropes*VX-Bubble* is starting to learn the ropes*VX-Bubble* is starting to learn the ropes

ill do that.
*VX-Bubble* is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in