Removing 99-00 Si cd player face? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory Audio/Electronics

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2008, 06:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 15 D16EJ1 smells like BoratD16EJ1 smells like BoratD16EJ1 smells like BoratD16EJ1 smells like BoratD16EJ1 smells like BoratD16EJ1 smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Default Removing 99-00 Si cd player face?

I just bought a Si cd player and it has some dirt behind the display screen and I cant figure out how to remove to clean. If anyone knows how to remove the face plate so I can clean it please help me. Pictures would also be appreciated. Thanks in advance!! Rep will be sent to posters
D16EJ1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-19-2008, 07:48 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 15 D16EJ1 smells like BoratD16EJ1 smells like BoratD16EJ1 smells like BoratD16EJ1 smells like BoratD16EJ1 smells like BoratD16EJ1 smells like Borat

Bump cuz im anal and the dirt is bothering the hell out of me
Old 01-19-2008, 07:57 AM   #3 (permalink)
Shoot me!

Rep Power: 45 Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Hellhatch is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 50 reviews

Should be able to pull it out and unscrew it they all come apart in a million pieces. i never seen a oem si cd player got some pics.

GO STEELERS!
Hellhatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2008, 08:19 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

You can see the sand on the display screen it looks like a scratch but its sand
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in