ECU Pins - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory Audio/Electronics

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2007, 04:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 16 samuraiz is starting to learn the ropessamuraiz is starting to learn the ropessamuraiz is starting to learn the ropessamuraiz is starting to learn the ropessamuraiz is starting to learn the ropessamuraiz is starting to learn the ropes
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to samuraiz
Default ECU Pins

Are there any pins that can be harnessed from a obd2 engine harness that will fit an obd1 ecu plug? I've tried a few with no luck. I need to add a vtec wire. Where do you get ecu pins?
Advertisement

Old 12-30-2007, 04:17 PM   #2 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

got to a junk yard and cut the ecu connectors off
jayayssohn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12-31-2007, 05:33 AM   #3 (permalink)
insert user title here

Rep Power: 51 drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drunkinmaster1 Send a message via Yahoo to drunkinmaster1

look at my build thread in my sig. you can rob one off a junker like he said.

Old 12-31-2007, 07:18 AM   #4 (permalink)

Rep Power: 16 samuraiz is starting to learn the ropessamuraiz is starting to learn the ropessamuraiz is starting to learn the ropessamuraiz is starting to learn the ropessamuraiz is starting to learn the ropessamuraiz is starting to learn the ropes

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkinmaster1 View Post
look at my build thread in my sig. you can rob one off a junker like he said.
Why am I looking at your build thread? I know pins from a obd1 harness wil lfit, but do the pins from any other harnesses fit? I've got an obd2 harness and I might have an obd0 harness around somewhere.

I managed to depin the service connector on the obd2 harness and those pins are a different size, but I can't seem to depin the ecu plugs and I don't want to fuck with it anymore if they're not going to be the right size either.
Old 12-31-2007, 06:22 PM   #5 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

pull the white part of the connecter up wards and use a small paper clip to depin and pull the wire out
jayayssohn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-01-2008, 06:53 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayayssohn View Post
pull the white part of the connecter up wards and use a small paper clip to depin and pull the wire out
Are you suggesting that they are going to fit or just interested in finding out?
Old 01-01-2008, 03:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
insert user title here

Rep Power: 51 drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drunkinmaster1 Send a message via Yahoo to drunkinmaster1

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuraiz View Post
Why am I looking at your build thread? I know pins from a obd1 harness wil lfit, but do the pins from any other harnesses fit? I've got an obd2 harness and I might have an obd0 harness around somewhere.

I managed to depin the service connector on the obd2 harness and those pins are a different size, but I can't seem to depin the ecu plugs and I don't want to fuck with it anymore if they're not going to be the right size either.
my harbor freight pin extractor.

Old 01-01-2008, 03:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
nonvtak ftw

Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....Grounded Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grounded

a hammer can be a mans best friend
Grounded is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in