Honda D Series Forum banner

Updated 12/3/07 What do you get when you mix...

3K views 38 replies 28 participants last post by  rasta 
#1 ·
91 CRX SI +
2 FI Car Audio fully loaded BTL 12's +
1 HiFonics XX Maxximus 10,000 watts rms amplifier +
1 Custom 4 post (8x 1/0ga outlets) Batcap 8400 +
2 6" Aero ports +
pounds of Stinger 1/0ga wire?

One happy customer!

Doing a little build for a buddy of mine shooting for a few records in his class. IASCA Stock 2, DB drag, Bassrace and a few others. He should do fairly well. Now off to finishing and tuning! More to come...

See less See more
#25 ·
Ask and ye shall receive.

Me thinking "holy shit thats a big amp!"

1000 amps of fusing to this monster.

New trunk floor.

I'm sure there are many questions for those into car audio. Why are the speakers facing forward? Well this is an SPL car and its a secret lol. Why arent there more pictures of the enclosure? Again, can't give it ALL away. Why don't you have all the power wires coming off the front battery like most spl setups? Simple... Rules. This particular build was to maintain in the USACI stock 2 class. You are only allowed one single wire through the firewall. Its only for charging anyways, all the leads come off the rear batcap. So how did it fair?

Not bad for no tuning and zero break-in. Took home 3 trophies, and 3 state records. It metered 158.4 on our shop audiocontrol mic, 154.7 termlab and banged out a 166.1 super port wars.

#17 ·
#18 ·
hahha omg i cant stop laughing at how crazy this shit is

#19 ·
No haha it won't be anything like that. It's being built for pure spl burps. tuned in the 60hz range so it will sound like complete ass. All it does is move the meter well not your ears :) Music on this uhh....no. That vid I think is of Meade. ?He's actually doing a new build with 8 FI 18's holy shit is right!

#20 ·
that sure gonna rattle my sphincter. lol.

#24 ·
I say nice ....I also say your on my list lol
I hope to see you at a show so we can HAVE IT OUT lol
Were looking for a new car to build for next season.... good luck with the build bro ...

#26 ·
I was also working on another monster that week. So here's and added bonus. Yessir thats 30,000 watts of Earthquake peak power (apx 17,000 rms). Its driving 12 12" subs in a dodge shadow btw. It was a looong week for me.

I found the loose screw! Oh, nvm thats just me haha.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.