does any1 have this kind of sub??? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory Audio/Electronics

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2007, 08:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 15 immajackuup is fly like an eagleimmajackuup is fly like an eagleimmajackuup is fly like an eagleimmajackuup is fly like an eagleimmajackuup is fly like an eagleimmajackuup is fly like an eagleimmajackuup is fly like an eagleimmajackuup is fly like an eagleimmajackuup is fly like an eagleimmajackuup is fly like an eagleimmajackuup is fly like an eagle
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default does any1 have this kind of sub???

http://www.dbdrive.net/html_english/platinumsubsplw.htm
what do yall think about this subPLW12d2 ???
is it worth buying?
immajackuup is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-13-2007, 10:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 16 blackzc smells like Boratblackzc smells like Boratblackzc smells like Boratblackzc smells like Boratblackzc smells like Boratblackzc smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 37 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackzc Send a message via MSN to blackzc Send a message via Yahoo to blackzc

its trash ....I used to sell them at my shop
voice coils burning up
looks good i have 3 they wont warrenty

my 2 cents
Yahoo messenger k_neighborhoodtrends
AIM kayatnht
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2007, 06:30 AM   #3 (permalink)
Resident Gunsmith & Duracoater

Rep Power: 41 " Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 24 reviews
Send a message via AIM to " Low " Send a message via Yahoo to " Low "

you want subs look into www.reaudio.com <---- loud

or www.adireaudio.com <----- sq

My username: High-Cap 1911
It ain't only for texans....but there are a BUNCH of us
" Low " is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2007, 10:38 AM   #4 (permalink)
Premium Member

Rep Power: 41 Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Bizzar is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Bizzar Send a message via MSN to Bizzar Send a message via Yahoo to Bizzar

re's are good...damn good but for the price I would rather run an FI. They get louder it seems :P

Have a look at the great 12 challenge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Bizzar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2007, 01:18 PM   #5 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 redsuncivic is learning the way of the Dredsuncivic is learning the way of the D
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

i love my memphis audios.
redsuncivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2007, 10:59 PM   #6 (permalink)

im suprised DD didnt make the list
97HATCHDX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-14-2007, 11:09 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 13 Candycane04 will become famous soon enoughCandycane04 will become famous soon enoughCandycane04 will become famous soon enough

i'd rather sport a 10" W7
Candycane04 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-15-2007, 12:33 AM   #8 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

Bizzar, looking at that graph I'd go with the Stereo Integrity BM.

4x the power for 2 dB......run two subs and gain 3-6 dB with power in reserve

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-15-2007, 06:03 AM   #9 (permalink)
This one's for you, Duck.

Rep Power: 27 Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!
Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is the fucking MAN!!!!
Send a message via AIM to Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother Send a message via MSN to Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother Send a message via Yahoo to Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizzar View Post
re's are good...damn good but for the price I would rather run an FI. They get louder it seems :P

Have a look at the great 12 challenge.

OMG THAT CHART IS RIGGED!! W7 ISN'T AT THE [email protected][email protected]

::
<-- Add yourself to the D-Series map!!
Fooshitinkinjssomethingorother is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-15-2007, 07:37 AM   #10 (permalink)

Rep Power: 41 " Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !" Low " is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by transzex View Post
Bizzar, looking at that graph I'd go with the Stereo Integrity BM.

4x the power for 2 dB......run two subs and gain 3-6 dB with power in reserve
i know the guy that made stereo integrity....

good ol nick

Old 10-15-2007, 01:03 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 16 blackzc smells like Boratblackzc smells like Boratblackzc smells like Boratblackzc smells like Boratblackzc smells like Boratblackzc smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 37 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackzc Send a message via MSN to blackzc Send a message via Yahoo to blackzc

2 words Boston Acoustics ....We are doing a customers car
we are running the SPG555 3 of they in a 97 mustang ...And they hammer
But a little price'e

Yahoo messenger k_neighborhoodtrends
AIM kayatnht
blackzc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-15-2007, 06:10 PM   #12 (permalink)

Send a message via Yahoo to yotruedady

the shit down in L.A are the Kicker L7, can get em for about 200 a piece maybe even cheaper in downtown over in the electronics distric. you can also get some W7, but them shits will put a lot of weight into your ride.
yotruedady is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-15-2007, 06:33 PM   #13 (permalink)

were did u get that blue head, i have the same motor and want to do blue with it to it looks so clean
CivicHatchSI is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-15-2007, 06:36 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CivicHatchSI View Post
were did u get that blue head, i have the same motor and want to do blue with it to it looks so clean
he painted it, or had it powdercoated.....

search on here, ther are MANY how to's and write up's about them

Old 10-15-2007, 11:03 PM   #15 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CivicHatchSI View Post
My head is blue.......when your GF winces in anal pain!

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-16-2007, 07:04 AM   #16 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 2 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by transzex View Post
My head is blue.......when your GF winces in anal pain!
lmao
fredboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-16-2007, 01:01 PM   #17 (permalink)

Rep Power: 15 immajackuup is fly like an eagleimmajackuup is fly like an eagleimmajackuup is fly like an eagleimmajackuup is fly like an eagleimmajackuup is fly like an eagleimmajackuup is fly like an eagleimmajackuup is fly like an eagleimmajackuup is fly like an eagleimmajackuup is fly like an eagleimmajackuup is fly like an eagleimmajackuup is fly like an eagle

what about this??
http://www.mbquart.com/all/downloads...v/raa_1000.pdf
raa1000???
http://akamaipix.crutchfield.com/pro...2400-f_LD.jpeg
http://akamaipix.crutchfield.com/pro...2400-L_dg.jpeg
http://akamaipix.crutchfield.com/pro...2400-i_dg.jpeg
http://akamaipix.crutchfield.com/pro...-o_top_dg.jpeg
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i2.../Pic002077.jpg

Last edited by immajackuup; 10-16-2007 at 01:04 PM.
Old 10-16-2007, 01:08 PM   #18 (permalink)

the best sub that everyone told me are DD and RE i like JL but they cost a lot.
Old 10-16-2007, 01:14 PM   #19 (permalink)

what amp should i get??
Various MB Quart Amps for 200 or JBL GTO1201.1 II Amp for 250???

thinking og the MB mono amp 1000raa
Old 10-21-2007, 12:40 PM   #20 (permalink)
n00b

I have the raa2400, very nice. but it is on my mids and highs. still excellent amp from personal experience. I am pretty sure the 1000 is good.

Last edited by zippo1130; 10-21-2007 at 12:41 PM. Reason: i'm an idiot
zippo1130 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in