Help Blox oil pressure gauge diagnose broken? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory Audio/Electronics

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2014, 09:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Post Help Blox oil pressure gauge diagnose broken?

hi i got a Blox oil pressure gauge for almost a 6 months now from a buddy brand new never been installed only by me. I installed it it worked grreat for a long time. I used it and one day it seems to move if i start it up the gauge moves. It don't move after a while and then i restart it moves. Its been doing this for a while now The gauge seems to not work at all only like 10psi.
I know my car has oil pressure it runs hard and don't sound broken.

how do i diagnose if its the actual oil pressure sensor or the oil pressure gauge itself?
Please anyone can you let me know thanks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

D-VXEG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-16-2014, 03:43 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

gearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcanogearhead98 is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

You are 100% its the gauge and not the car?
06 CGP TSX - 6 speed DD
gearhead98 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-16-2014, 03:48 AM   #3 (permalink)
Retired From Hondas

Rep Power: 37 Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

Everything Blox I used I had to replace with a better quality brand. Blox is just garbage imho!

Check out ProSport.com for gauges
People try so hard to be unique, they lose their sense of style

Esotericimage is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2014, 04:57 AM   #4 (permalink)
\/Your Mom Was Here\/

Rep Power: 54 BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !BeerDrinkin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esotericimage View Post
Everything Blox I used I had to replace with a better quality brand. Blox is just garbage imho!

^This

Blox is just name brand ching chong knockoff stuff anyways. Get a good name brand and see if it changes.

Did you get an electrical or mechanical one?

2005 Civic EX Sedan (ES2)

You will be missed but not forgotten.

Quote:
I actually jerk off to my rep points, neg rep makes me thumb my bung, what now brown cow? I finished twice.
BeerDrinkin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-16-2014, 08:56 AM   #5 (permalink)
Retired From Hondas

Rep Power: 37 Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Blox is good for shiftknobs or anything else thats not performance related. Ive replaced LCAs, Fuel pressure gauge, Fuel pressure regulator, and a few other things..

Blox's shitty parts is like the sirens song, Not always what it seems, but who among us can resist.. Shiny new parts for low price.. Just give me your Blox money, Ill kick you in the nuts and then you can save for the better brand.
You pay for the real parts after Blox's fail. SO you pay twice for the right part. Just save up for the real part the 1st time.

EDIT: If i lived in cali, Blox has a car show at their location. I would save all their shitty parts i had to replace and throw them on their doorstep and leave.

Last edited by Esotericimage; 09-16-2014 at 09:01 AM.
Old 09-16-2014, 05:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 Zer0DazE is hot as a volcanoZer0DazE is hot as a volcano
Zer0DazE is hot as a volcanoZer0DazE is hot as a volcanoZer0DazE is hot as a volcanoZer0DazE is hot as a volcanoZer0DazE is hot as a volcanoZer0DazE is hot as a volcanoZer0DazE is hot as a volcanoZer0DazE is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 12 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esotericimage View Post

Prosport Gauges - Boost gauges, Wideband Air Fuel Ratio, 80mm tachometers, 80mm Boost gauges,Oil pressure gauges, peak warning Gauges. Wideband Air Fuel Ratio Gauges, 45mm gauges

I don't think he needs a chiropractor.

My car hates me.

Zer0DazE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-16-2014, 06:58 PM   #7 (permalink)
Retired From Hondas

Yea I got off my soapbox. Finally

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in