Gauge install HELP???? oil pressure power constant/ lighting switch?? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory Audio/Electronics

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2013, 09:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Post Gauge install HELP???? oil pressure power constant/ lighting switch??

i got a blox oil pressure gauge installed already on the car.
ok i installed the red power to constant power the first spade to the left. and the other wire is the white wire says goes to the lighting switch wire.
installed it to the second to last spade to the right light source.

i connected them.
but didn't install the oil sending unit yet. on the engine i just wired it up the sensor for testing.
the gauge lights don't work unless i turn on the dang lighting switch. wtf. i want it to stay lit up
i test run my other gauges they all light up except the blox oil pressure gauge when the lighting switch is not on.

the other blox gauge boost i have lights up when not using the lighting switch.

my problem is that when it is day time i want the gauges
to be lit up so i can see and i don't want to turn the lighting switch to just get only one gauge to light up????

what can i do/ can i run both red power and lighting light together same wire to ignition on spade???

help..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

D-VXEG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-05-2013, 10:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 30 2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 49 reviews

Put both the red and white wires together on an switched ignition power source.

PM me for obd1,obd2 & k-series tucked harnesses

all so do vtec sub-harness

MAGIC-WIRES FOR YOUR ENGINE HARNESS NEEDS

instagram @magicman9won4
2jzdreamin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-05-2013, 10:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
Two men shy of a group

Rep Power: 20 Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!
Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!Blu3 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

Are there 2 or 3 wires? Do what 2jzdreamin said, usually if there is a 3rd wire its a dimmer so that when you turn the lights on it dims the gauge for night use. If your boost gauge is the same as your oil gauge they should wire up the same, my glowshift gauges have a power, constant( for remembering the color i set on the gauge) and a dimmer wire that i didnt use

turbo 99 ex sedan A/C build -

Alicia Aemisegger
Blu3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in