Wires cut? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory Audio/Electronics

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2013, 10:33 AM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Wires cut?

Hello everyone, I have a question regarding some cut wires on my 92 eg sedan. First off before I get carried away I would like to ask if is the headlights for the hatch/coupe are different from the sedan (I know them assemblys are but u know where they have the connectors to plug in at) Does the sedan also have the headlight connectors as the hatch and coupe? With that being said I have some pics to help clarify the above issue.

These are aftermarket lights, but it doesnt have that connector thing like I was talking about above, and I dont see it at all on the vehicle

I dont know what the hell this is or if it even deals with the headlights, im just trying to find that connector piece? Also sorry for shit picture,my phone is acting up. (look at that sensor thing with the bracket,wires are cut all over it?

Is this whats left of that connector piece im talking about?

Any and all help will be greatly appriciated!
Vtec_Wago is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-16-2013, 10:49 AM   #2 (permalink)

Rep Power: 10 Mobius1 is learning the way of the DMobius1 is learning the way of the D

Second pic is A/C piping, plug in the third pic has nothing to do with headlights. Most likely A/C related. Condenser fan or something seeing as there was A/C that was removed at some point.

98 Civic SI(EX) coupe D16Y8
12 CBR250R
08 RDX
Mobius1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-16-2013, 11:02 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 30 2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 49 reviews

First picis the headlight plug.

2nd pic is ac lines and the plug for the ac relay.

3rd pic is a plug for I think windshield washer pump. But it could be for city lights to.

PM me for obd1,obd2 & k-series tucked harnesses

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

all so do vtec sub-harness

MAGIC-WIRES FOR YOUR ENGINE HARNESS NEEDS

instagram @magicman9won4
2jzdreamin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2013, 12:51 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobius1 View Post
Second pic is A/C piping, plug in the third pic has nothing to do with headlights. Most likely A/C related. Condenser fan or something seeing as there was A/C that was removed at some point.
Thank you, im just wanting to get the oem lights back on it and functioning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2jzdreamin View Post
First picis the headlight plug.
lol I know that the headlight plug but is that how it comes? I think the previous owner cut off that connector harness and replaced it with this? but im only using knowledge of the hatch and coupe.
Old 08-16-2013, 01:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 30 2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !2jzdreamin is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Hatch/coupe and 4 door from 92-95 should use the same headlight plug like the one in the pic.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

instagram @magicman9won4
Old 08-16-2013, 06:08 PM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2jzdreamin View Post
Hatch/coupe and 4 door from 92-95 should use the same headlight plug like the one in the pic.
alright thanks for info, I found out what I needed (need a new harness,cuz it was cut and modded)
Old 08-16-2013, 06:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Which harness do you need?

instagram @magicman9won4
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in