EG center console double din where to buy 1??? or just go single din dvd??? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory Audio/Electronics

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2013, 07:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Post EG center console double din where to buy 1??? or just go single din dvd???

i got an eg with a single din dvd player that retired its like ten years old.
i got it used but i used it like about one year worked good not anymore.
im use to having a dvd player system. i use now a regular kenwood single din cd/mp3 deck.

im looking on getting a double din center console but i can't find one.
should i just go with another single din dvd player??

what are some good single din dvd decks out there and anyone is using in an eg.

also i looked at some center consoles that looks like it has a single din on the bottom instead of a double din center. with the coin pocket.

did anybody use a single din center console with a single din dvd player in the center console????

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

D-VXEG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-29-2013, 08:17 PM   #2 (permalink)

Id like to know if it exist as well. Id like to get a navi system in mine lol.
Vtec_Wago is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-29-2013, 08:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 25 all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!
all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 19 reviews

you may run into clearance issues using a single din with the audio console. I like double dins for fact that it has less moving parts. So less things to break.
all_rice is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2013, 09:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 22 HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!
HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to HondaDNA

eBay or any of the trillion other sites that pop up when you google it. Be prepaired to pay 250+ for one.

Quote:
Funny enough, Honda did a writeup on how to do that because it is one if the most difficult things to do to...
HondaDNA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-30-2013, 04:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 14 Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!
Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by HondaDNA View Post
eBay or any of the trillion other sites that pop up when you google it. Be prepaired to pay 250+ for one.
Yup, they used to be $100 (which IMO is a lot lol)... now its crazy expensive

|

#

!
Quote:
Start there, if you still cant figure it out, you are not going to.
How
to act on this forum...
Mr.Fodo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-30-2013, 11:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

yup i think 100. bucks or 100. plus bucks is pushing it. its hard to find but its way to much for old/used center console.

has any one used a single din center console slot with a single din dvd player?
looking for pics but cant find. with only one single din slot center console.

also im looking for anybody that has a single din dvd player in the original audio single din slot near the a/c controls.

i might go that option instead? what are some good single din flip dvd slots????
and using it for a nav system would be great also. dvd music videos etc also.. mp3
what are some good brands you guys have experience with...

Old 07-31-2013, 05:04 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 19 civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!
civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!civicdxude is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 18 reviews

i was using a single din jensen head unit for a wile. like 3 months.

i sold it but it worked just fine for me. expensive though. but had like 2 hdmi ins dvd av in like 3 usb if i remember lots of options i wish i kept it lol.

civicdxude is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-31-2013, 05:57 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 8 dseriesboulder is a name known to alldseriesboulder is a name known to alldseriesboulder is a name known to alldseriesboulder is a name known to alldseriesboulder is a name known to alldseriesboulder is a name known to alldseriesboulder is a name known to alldseriesboulder is a name known to alldseriesboulder is a name known to alldseriesboulder is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Check crutchfield.com

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

instagram @theerroneouspenguin
dseriesboulder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-31-2013, 11:30 AM   #9 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 22 HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!
HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!HondaDNA is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to HondaDNA

Drop DOWN 1 DIN's work better for the EG

Quote:
Funny enough, Honda did a writeup on how to do that because it is one if the most difficult things to do to...
HondaDNA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-01-2013, 09:01 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

does anyone have pics of their cars with single din dvd installed on the bottom center consoles????
or single din dvd players on the top audios???

Old 08-01-2013, 11:50 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 25 all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!
all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!all_rice is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 19 reviews

Here
Show your 92-95 Civic Optional Audio Console Pics - Honda-Tech
all_rice is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2013, 07:17 PM   #12 (permalink)
n00b

I have a single DIN Clarion NZ500 installed in mine in the stock location. It has built in Navi, Bluetooth, ipod control, camera input, DVD, HD and Sirius tuner options as well. Works great and does the job if you're looking for an all in one unit that's a name brand. I also have an EQ, the Kenwood KGC-9044 installed in the optional audio console in the bottom.

Last edited by 93sihatchguy; 08-13-2013 at 07:23 PM.
93sihatchguy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-14-2013, 06:31 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 8 dseriesboulder is a name known to alldseriesboulder is a name known to alldseriesboulder is a name known to alldseriesboulder is a name known to alldseriesboulder is a name known to alldseriesboulder is a name known to alldseriesboulder is a name known to alldseriesboulder is a name known to alldseriesboulder is a name known to alldseriesboulder is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93sihatchguy View Post
I have a single DIN Clarion NZ500 installed in mine in the stock location. It has built in Navi, Bluetooth, ipod control, camera input, DVD, HD and Sirius tuner options as well. Works great and does the job if you're looking for an all in one unit that's a name brand. I also have an EQ, the Kenwood KGC-9044 installed in the optional audio console in the bottom.
Old school clarions were the shit. Like..98-2002. Those things could be kicked while playing a cd and not skip. Buddy had to much air coming in from a bed cut sub install and the clarions were all that would play and not skip.

instagram @theerroneouspenguin
dseriesboulder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-17-2013, 08:01 AM   #14 (permalink)
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by dseriesboulder View Post
Old school clarions were the shit. Like..98-2002. Those things could be kicked while playing a cd and not skip. Buddy had to much air coming in from a bed cut sub install and the clarions were all that would play and not skip.

I agree with you. Clarion is one of my favorite brands.
93sihatchguy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in