injector resitors - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory Audio/Electronics

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2013, 07:21 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 11 uptownsamcv is a name known to alluptownsamcv is a name known to alluptownsamcv is a name known to alluptownsamcv is a name known to alluptownsamcv is a name known to alluptownsamcv is a name known to alluptownsamcv is a name known to alluptownsamcv is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Default injector resitors

my 89 CRX came with OBD2 injectors installed and resistor box and its connector deleted. now that im ready to install DSM 450's im wondering what would be easier?

install a resistor box so its like stock again?

or

install radio shack resistors on my OBD0/OBD1 jumper harness?

from what I can tell the injector portion of the harness was cut from a OBD2 Honda and spliced in where the resistor box connector probally went...

Last edited by uptownsamcv; 07-10-2013 at 07:26 AM.
uptownsamcv is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-10-2013, 07:44 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 9 firsteg is approaching greatnessfirsteg is approaching greatnessfirsteg is approaching greatnessfirsteg is approaching greatnessfirsteg is approaching greatnessfirsteg is approaching greatnessfirsteg is approaching greatnessfirsteg is approaching greatnessfirsteg is approaching greatnessfirsteg is approaching greatnessfirsteg is approaching greatnessfirsteg is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by uptownsamcv View Post
my 89 CRX came with OBD2 injectors installed and resistor box and its connector deleted. now that im ready to install DSM 450's im wondering what would be easier?

install a resistor box so its like stock again?

or

install radio shack resistors on my OBD0/OBD1 jumper harness?

from what I can tell the injector portion of the harness was cut from a OBD2 Honda and spliced in where the resistor box connector probally went...

radio shack resistors would be easy to do and look cleaner if you do it right. been using mine for almost 2 years now

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

words from a wise man
Quote:
Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see.
RIP Pat

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
firsteg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-10-2013, 08:46 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 11 uptownsamcv is a name known to alluptownsamcv is a name known to alluptownsamcv is a name known to alluptownsamcv is a name known to alluptownsamcv is a name known to alluptownsamcv is a name known to alluptownsamcv is a name known to alluptownsamcv is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

that's what I was thinking as well. I just send this resistor box back...
uptownsamcv is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in