need d16z6 wiring harness - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory Audio/Electronics

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2013, 06:16 PM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default need d16z6 wiring harness

just had a fire, totaled some sensors and wiring under the hood. where can I get a full wiring harness and around how much would it be?
waynesumner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-14-2013, 08:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
\/ apply baby lotion here \/

Rep Power: 46 Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 136 reviews

Check on ebay or craigslist would be your fasted chance. Not here that's for sure. You're too green.

They run anywhere from $40 - $100 depending on condition.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pata is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-14-2013, 10:02 PM   #3 (permalink)

green? lol im looking for possibly a new one ebay has them for 100-200$ im gonna try a junk yard but are you good with the wiring because i have a few questions to ask too.

Old 06-16-2013, 06:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
\/ apply baby lotion here \/

Rep Power: 46 Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 136 reviews

yes. Ask me anything. Just no homo stuff...

Pata is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-16-2013, 07:30 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pata View Post
yes. Ask me anything. Just no homo stuff...
well i pretty much got it squared, got a non vtec harness, wired up vtec connections and now i need a distributor and spark plug wires plus an ecu connection piece which i will get soon from the jusk yard and wire it up. any reccomendations for a dizzy an spark wires?
Old 06-16-2013, 08:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
endo_bobo

Rep Power: 38 sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !sir_bobos is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via MSN to sir_bobos

Stock.
Old 06-16-2013, 09:07 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir_bobos View Post
Stock.
stock dizzy? but from where? kind of a cheap one. i know their atleast 200 and up but got to be a good deal somewhere iv heard about xenocron but got to shop. also what about spark plugs what size do i need?
Old 06-16-2013, 11:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 12 559civic_dx is hot as a volcano559civic_dx is hot as a volcano
559civic_dx is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 21 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynesumner View Post
stock dizzy? but from where? kind of a cheap one. i know their atleast 200 and up but got to be a good deal somewhere iv heard about xenocron but got to shop. also what about spark plugs what size do i need?
I see dizzys all day on eBay for about 80$ and stock Ngk cables will be fine I think size is 7mm

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

my 1996 hatch build in progress

R.I.P. Pat Primmer
[B]R.I.P. CALI NOOB
559civic_dx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-17-2013, 07:08 PM   #9 (permalink)

alright im gonna get a dizzy from oreilly with the spark plugs and wires probably gonna be around 300+ but much needed.
Old 06-18-2013, 05:38 PM   #10 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 20 the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!
the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!the hoove is the fucking MAN!!!!

A OEM dizzy with NGK plugs and wires are good to around 400 HP so I'd say it's worth investment

92 teg ( new project)
Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys with d series motors under the hood.

R.I.P Pat PRIMMER! You will be missed.

RIP Paul Walker.
R.I.P. NN4S.
RIP Cali-N00b.
the hoove is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-18-2013, 06:58 PM   #11 (permalink)

got a d16 block with a dizzy, plug wires and spark plugs for 150. now i can maybe build a back up engine for future or sell. it has good valves and springs, cams, cam gear and vtec solenoid. BUT a valve cover bolts threads are shot so that needs to be fixed.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in