Where to buy Wire Harness pins / parts? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory Audio/Electronics

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2013, 08:36 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series lover

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Where to buy Wire Harness pins / parts?

Hey guys

I'm interested in doing up my own wire harness / tuck harness. What pins do I need to buy and where do I buy them from?

Also what would be the minimum wire gauge to use to run all new wire?

Thanks.

Last edited by chadawesome; 04-19-2013 at 08:40 AM.
chadawesome is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-20-2013, 05:04 AM   #2 (permalink)
Retired From Hondas

Rep Power: 37 Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Esotericimage is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 7 reviews

this is a closely guarded trade secret..

RyWire and WireWorx dont want any DIY competition

but seriously, If you want to know, then searching couple net ou some results.

http://www.digikey.com/
People try so hard to be unique, they lose their sense of style

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Esotericimage; 04-20-2013 at 05:06 AM.
Esotericimage is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-20-2013, 05:06 AM   #3 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 8thchild is learning the way of the D8thchild is learning the way of the D

I just posted this info the other day. Let me see if I can find them.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
8thchild is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2013, 05:13 AM   #4 (permalink)

Rep Power: 0 8thchild is learning the way of the D8thchild is learning the way of the D

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadawesome View Post
Hey guys

I'm interested in doing up my own wire harness / tuck harness. What pins do I need to buy and where do I buy them from?

Also what would be the minimum wire gauge to use to run all new wire?

Thanks.
Here you go bro http://www.newunitedracetech.com/shop/ and the great part is you do not have to buy toons of at a time per order. Other sites want you to buy 30,000 pins at a time wtf am I going to so with 30,000 pins and only one car. Enjoy send me a few pins lol Jk.

Old 04-20-2013, 05:43 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 23 79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....
79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....79hilux90crx Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 3 reviews

Go to the local junk yard pick n pull type of place and start cutting ends off or take the whole harness is what I would do !

98 Jeep Cherokee 4" Lift Cut Fenders 33x12.50 Daily/Offroad Toy
14 Subaru Forester XT Touring 2.0 Turbo (Wifes Ride)
92 Mustang 2.3 5 Speed 325K on the clock and counting
07 V-Star 650 Classic Space Consumer in the shop

RIP PAT
79hilux90crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-20-2013, 09:19 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 21 cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!
cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!cyanide is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 16 reviews

Xenocron sells supplies to make your own harnesses.

cyanide is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-23-2013, 02:44 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series lover

Thanks for the replies.

For the pins is there a part number or certain style I can search to get the pins I need. I believe there are small ones and big ones.

does anybody know of a good place to get decently prices generic connectors? or those cool circle type "Mil-spec" connector, it doesn't have to be "Mil-spec" just enough pins and preferably water proof.
Old 04-23-2013, 04:27 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-series lover

Rep Power: 10 jabberwock is approaching greatnessjabberwock is approaching greatnessjabberwock is approaching greatnessjabberwock is approaching greatnessjabberwock is approaching greatnessjabberwock is approaching greatnessjabberwock is approaching greatnessjabberwock is approaching greatnessjabberwock is approaching greatnessjabberwock is approaching greatnessjabberwock is approaching greatnessjabberwock is approaching greatnessjabberwock is approaching greatness

Ebay, ussr miltary connectors cheapie cheapie
jabberwock is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-23-2013, 04:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 26 NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!
NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 51 reviews

aero motive and connector experts are a good source for pigtails also

NeonPinHead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-24-2013, 07:59 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabberwock View Post
Ebay, ussr miltary connectors cheapie cheapie
Excellent. never knew what to search those look like they will work nicely, and 2 for like $20 can't go wrong. Now does anybody have any details on the pins I'll needing to source for the ECU plugs and other connectors?
Old 04-24-2013, 08:11 AM   #11 (permalink)

I posted a site on this thread bro.

Old 04-24-2013, 08:16 AM   #12 (permalink)
D-series lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8thchild View Post
I posted a site on this thread bro.

lol yes, thank you. That site looks like it could be helpful in getting the pins I'll be needing. Only problem is I have no idea which pins to get.
Old 04-24-2013, 10:15 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 26 NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!
NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!NeonPinHead is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 51 reviews

Ive got a crap load of extra connectors with the pins in them let me know what you need

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

NeonPinHead is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in