D-S.org 2009 Chat Thread - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org D-series Knowledge Factory Archived Technical Info Posts

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2009, 07:28 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 45 99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews
Default D-S.org 2009 Chat Thread

Its a new year and as such its time for a different thread.

morning all, i am back from vacation.. let my post whoring begin!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
99EJ6T is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-05-2009, 07:28 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

S2kTarga is about to kiss the skyS2kTarga is about to kiss the skyS2kTarga is about to kiss the skyS2kTarga is about to kiss the skyS2kTarga is about to kiss the skyS2kTarga is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to S2kTarga Send a message via Yahoo to S2kTarga

morning!! Can you atleast start this thread with a few hot women if you want it to be the 2009 chat thread?
S2kTarga is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-05-2009, 07:30 AM   #3 (permalink)
Let's Go Oakland!

Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....Psychoblue23 Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Psychoblue23

Randy you perv.. Morning P what up?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

- Current Daily

- Family Car
Psychoblue23 is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2009, 07:31 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

S2kTarga is about to kiss the skyS2kTarga is about to kiss the skyS2kTarga is about to kiss the skyS2kTarga is about to kiss the skyS2kTarga is about to kiss the skyS2kTarga is about to kiss the sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychoblue23 View Post
Randy you perv.. Morning P what up?
I think its part of quiting smoking...
Old 01-05-2009, 07:33 AM   #5 (permalink)
1.8 nawz powa

Rep Power: 38 Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 58 reviews

woot, im startin off the new year with a house, just heard i get to make an offer tonite on it. WOOT!!
Old 01-05-2009, 07:33 AM   #6 (permalink)
CR-Vtakin

Rep Power: 48 Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Levi Send a message via MSN to Levi

morning bitches. i am present in this thread, now we can start shit talking.

1996 Acura Integra LS Sedan

Laying Claim To My Own Thread:

1996 Integra Project Car:
Levi is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-05-2009, 07:33 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

ah, my post count went down...
Old 01-05-2009, 07:33 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 45 99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Can you atleast start this thread with a few hot women if you want it to be the 2009 chat thread?
morning.. and no. if you want to look at females, i suggest you post/look in the section of the forum known as VIP or showcase. this is for mindless chatting of random BS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychoblue23 View Post
Morning P what up?
not much man.. how was your holiday season? i know you had to work, but i figured i would ask.. lol.

Old 01-05-2009, 07:33 AM   #9 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverCiv View Post
woot, im startin off the new year with a house, just heard i get to make an offer tonite on it. WOOT!!
pics? details?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99EJ6T View Post
morning.. and no. if you want to look at females, i suggest you post/look in the section of the forum known as VIP or showcase. this is for mindless chatting of random BS.
yeah, I fail..

I need to take a vacation...

Last edited by 99EJ6T; 01-05-2009 at 07:45 AM.
Old 01-05-2009, 07:38 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 13 89lxcivic is a name known to all89lxcivic is a name known to all89lxcivic is a name known to all89lxcivic is a name known to all89lxcivic is a name known to all89lxcivic is a name known to all89lxcivic is a name known to all89lxcivic is a name known to all89lxcivic is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to 89lxcivic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi View Post
shit talking that means talking form your ass..lol..morning brothers..

<3 my ED
civic sedan
<<PoSt WhOrE:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGC89
is when you show a honda hater the car, they get all defensive and try to tell ME, THE OWNER, that first gen tegs came with the rectangular headlights. you just laugh at them and tell them to go drive off in their kia.
Quote:
Step #1 you already failed.
89lxcivic is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 01-05-2009, 07:39 AM   #11 (permalink)
1.8 nawz powa

Rep Power: 38 Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2kTarga View Post
pics? details?
theres a thread in the showcase.

blah i dont want to be at work right now!!!
Old 01-05-2009, 07:42 AM   #12 (permalink)
CR-Vtakin

Rep Power: 48 Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

I had a completely unproductive weekend. I didnt do shit to either of the cars yet again.

Old 01-05-2009, 07:42 AM   #13 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi
here it comes.. Levi's post count went down, now he is going to have to make it up.

whats up with the multi quote function? doesn't seem to be working. hopefully its not just my computer.. but it probably is

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverCiv
nice. GL with the purchase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2kTarga
yeah, I fail..

I need to take a vacation...
yeah you do..

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2kTarga
pics? details?
you double post a shyt ton bro.. lol.. they let you edit your posts for a reason..

Old 01-05-2009, 07:43 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Quote:
here it comes.. Levi's post count went down, now he is going to have to make it up.

whats up with the multi quote function? doesn't seem to be working. hopefully its not just my computer.. but it probably is

yeah you do..

you double post a shyt ton bro.. lol.. they let you edit your posts for a reason..
I dont really care about post count..
Old 01-05-2009, 07:44 AM   #15 (permalink)
CR-Vtakin

nah, i didnt lose any posts. i undeleted the other thread and closed it so that it goes into the archives.

today is my Monday and tomorrow is my Friday. Going down to Santa Cruz for a few days to get away from this shithole and get my head clear. Damn women have been clusterfucking my head all up.

Old 01-05-2009, 07:47 AM   #16 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Quote:
nah, i didnt lose any posts. i undeleted the other thread and closed it so that it goes into the archives.
lol.. ahh, i see that now..

Quote:
today is my Monday and tomorrow is my Friday. Going down to Santa Cruz for a few days to get away from this shithole and get my head clear. Damn women have been clusterfucking my head all up.
women tend to do that.. hence the creation of the "bitch slap".

Old 01-05-2009, 07:49 AM   #17 (permalink)
CR-Vtakin

Quote:
lol.. ahh, i see that now..
yes, that way it is stored in the archives because that thread was epic on so many levels.

Quote:
women tend to do that.. hence the creation of the "bitch slap".
damn near going to have to do that after some of the shit from the last 2 weeks. i think my brain has been put into a blender and set on puree. no fucking joke.

Old 01-05-2009, 07:52 AM   #18 (permalink)
1.8 nawz powa

Quote:

thanks man :td:
Old 01-05-2009, 08:00 AM   #19 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Quote:
damn near going to have to do that after some of the shit from the last 2 weeks. i think my brain has been put into a blender and set on puree. no fucking joke.
sounds like any three day weekend at shawns house.. rofl.

Old 01-05-2009, 08:02 AM   #20 (permalink)
Hi hater!

Rep Power: 38 Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Boosted-EH-804

Ahh shit new chat thread bitches what up P ,Levi, everyone else who I havent said hello to already

Boosted-EH-804 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in