Honda D Series Forum banner

d16z6 built done n ready for the boost

1K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  99redek 
#1 · (Edited)
well like a moth agobecame a member of this forum when i was about to spend 5 g's on a b18c5 well i went a diff way n went gotmy self a turbo that my friend gave me upgraded some parts m now i am done with my built n ready for BOOST THX to the guy that came n help me out when i was in last minute to finish :D lol thx bro when u gonna help me put this turbo on ....... here whats on my motor

d16y7 head
d16z6 block
new mls hg
new water pump
arp bolts
new oil pum
new king bearing set
srp pistons 9 to 1 comp
pauter h-beam rods
stage 3 clutch kit with 8lbs flywheel

as for turboparts this is hat i got

cast iron-turbo manifold
t3/t4 turbo
boost gauge
air/fuel gauge
oil gauge
fasturbo line kit
turbonetics waste gage 7 psi spring
cheap fmic
greddy blov
255 walbro fuel pump
obd2 to obd1 harness

i think thats it i need injectors, bc, get this tuned .......
here some pic of the stuff

picture of my gauges

all this is going on this red PEPPER

See less See more
#2 ·
nice man that shit looks good to go lol gl with it and it looks mad clean

#3 ·
Looks good.

#5 ·
thx i think i am gonna slap the z6 head but gonna get some head work on it... thx

#8 ·
yeah but my y7 head ismaking some wierd noisei think need ajustment i dont know how to do that but gonna see if i can fix it ..thx for coments whats a oil restrictor ?

#10 ·
were can i buy it at

#11 ·
Looks good, keep us updated on the build. Your a good model to follow for me you even has the same organization skills as me , clutch is next to the toaster,oil pan is in the bathtub etc. etc. lol kidding but good luck man

#12 ·
the builtis done in my car i broken in the motor already 258miles already
just asking people what else do i need from what i know is

injectors
p28
and some one to help me do a lil street tune while i get it tuned

#13 ·
Hey Vic, I was the one who helped you install the motor into your car. Sorry, Last week I was in finals for school so I didn't have a chance to give you a call. Now that my school is over, I can give you a hand this remainder of the week. You can find a restrictor online from http://www.atpturbo.com/ under Oil Supply, or you can give them a call at 510.445.1682. They're only like $15. Call them and tell them what size line you have (I think it was a -4AN if I remember, but don't quote me). I'll give you a call Thursday the 30th to see what's up!

#14 ·
nice hope to hear from u soon

#15 ·
any one from D series in LA :eek:

#17 · (Edited)
yup i manage to sell some stuff on there.... haven sold anything here u a member of HMt check my sig thats what i got
here some pic sof my gauges

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.