9psi Boost i feel some power but bov doest sount loud - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org » Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction » 7th Gen

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2008, 07:43 AM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Lightbulb 9psi Boost i feel some power but bov doest sount loud

ok the main idea of a turbo was the sound of the Bov and power. now i notice that the car doesnt have the same power and the Bov doesnt really sound like it used to, it has never sound loud like other cars i have seen cars that the Bov sounds loud and they dont have to rev a lot. my doesnt sound if the car is not actually runinng. if the car is still it WOULD NOT sound, you can accelerate as much as you want and i would not sound. they have tuned the car 2 times new tial Bov.i feel that they're just taking my money. i want something that sound loud even when im still. what can i do????? please help...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
on the the streets.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
starpostrera is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-16-2008, 07:56 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series lover

so let me get this straight,

you are upset and have taken your car to the shop twice because the blow off valve isn't loud enough?

read # 5 in this link
http://www.spike.com/blog/seven-worst-ways-to/67863

and

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blowoff...#Disadvantages

Last edited by lonestar; 09-16-2008 at 07:59 AM.
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-16-2008, 08:05 AM   #3 (permalink)
I can't read...

Rep Power: 40 myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 48 reviews

so the main idea of a turbo is the bov then huh? i guess ive been in the dark...
i love to rape kids...*silence*

let me touch you.
myHonda1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2008, 08:07 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-series lover

^^^ haha

"future plans 01 EM2"
Rota Gold D'2
Mugen front/rear lip
d17project is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-16-2008, 08:13 AM   #5 (permalink)
Hi hater!

Rep Power: 38 Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Boosted-EH-804

Quote:
Originally Posted by myHonda1 View Post
so the main idea of a turbo is the bov then huh? i guess ive been in the dark...
me too then damn I hate it when that happens and to the op............YOUR A FUCKING TARD I just re read what you stated OMG your joking right I think you should go back a third time. Only way your gonna get your BOV to sound with out the car moving is with anti lag for 1. Secondly I think you should sell you turbo kit for a body kit because your obviously a ricer that has to much money to blow and not enough common sense to research what the fuck you are doing..............

Last edited by Boosted-EH-804; 09-16-2008 at 08:50 AM. Reason: Is this guy kidding me
Boosted-EH-804 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-16-2008, 08:32 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 xcthc will become famous soon enoughxcthc will become famous soon enoughxcthc will become famous soon enough
iTrader Score: 11 reviews

all i'm going to say is, your bov isn't making noise when you're still because you're not building boost

other than that... i have no idea what the fuck you are trying to say
xcthc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-16-2008, 08:36 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 12 dhiw02 is da #1 stunnadhiw02 is da #1 stunnadhiw02 is da #1 stunnadhiw02 is da #1 stunnadhiw02 is da #1 stunnadhiw02 is da #1 stunnadhiw02 is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 14 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by starpostrera View Post
my doesnt sound if the car is not actually runinng.
???
Old 09-16-2008, 09:14 AM   #8 (permalink)

Rep Power: 12 racso is learning the way of the Dracso is learning the way of the D
Send a message via MSN to racso

Quote:
ok the main idea of a turbo was the sound of the Bov and power. now i notice that the car doesnt have the same power and the Bov doesnt really sound like it used to, it has never sound loud like other cars i have seen cars that the Bov sounds loud and they dont have to rev a lot. my doesnt sound if the car is not actually runinng. if the car is still it WOULD NOT sound, you can accelerate as much as you want and i would not sound. they have tuned the car 2 times new tial Bov.i feel that they're just taking my money. i want something that sound loud even when im still. what can i do????? please help...
OMG¡¡ .....Ok, if you want just the sound, you can get one of these from e-bay, they offer the best sound for the cheapest price.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Parts...ayphotohosting
racso is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-16-2008, 09:17 AM   #9 (permalink)
1.8 nawz powa

Rep Power: 38 Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Topher is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 58 reviews

well im not gonna try and be an ass but do you have or ever had comp. surge?? if so its because your bov hasnt let the air out that it needed and messed up your turbo so now your not blowin as much air as you used to and now the bov isnt at loud. just my thoughts tho.
Old 09-16-2008, 09:32 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 45 99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 32 reviews

oh my... there is so much fail in here that i need a shovel to get out of it all..

99EJ6T is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-16-2008, 09:40 AM   #11 (permalink)
Lifes short, drive fast!

Rep Power: 19 Max713 is the fucking MAN!!!!Max713 is the fucking MAN!!!!Max713 is the fucking MAN!!!!
Max713 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 25 reviews

you have definetly risen to pic fail status.

GO-AUTOWORKS.COM - The one and only, best of the Honda world!
No longer a D owner, but forever a D member
Max713 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-16-2008, 09:43 AM   #12 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 19 crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!crazymx6 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to crazymx6

Quote:
this is a joke right?.?.?.....................I hope........

crazymx6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-16-2008, 09:44 AM   #13 (permalink)
Hi hater!

Rep Power: 38 Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Old 09-16-2008, 09:47 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 12 dhiw02 is da #1 stunnadhiw02 is da #1 stunnadhiw02 is da #1 stunnadhiw02 is da #1 stunnadhiw02 is da #1 stunnadhiw02 is da #1 stunnadhiw02 is da #1 stunna

i accidentally a bov

is that bad?
Old 09-16-2008, 09:48 AM   #15 (permalink)
Lifes short, drive fast!

Rep Power: 19 Max713 is the fucking MAN!!!!Max713 is the fucking MAN!!!!Max713 is the fucking MAN!!!!
Max713 is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 25 reviews

haha, all those are in random video or random pic thread... nice you slut! lol

GO-AUTOWORKS.COM - The one and only, best of the Honda world!
No longer a D owner, but forever a D member
Max713 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-16-2008, 09:48 AM   #16 (permalink)
Hi hater!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhiw02 View Post
i accidentally a bov

is that bad?
WHA? heres one for you to

Last edited by Boosted-EH-804; 09-16-2008 at 09:51 AM.
Old 09-16-2008, 09:54 AM   #17 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

no, i didn't accidentally my engine block

i accidentally my bov

seriously, the whole thing...

what should i do?
Old 09-16-2008, 10:00 AM   #18 (permalink)
Hi hater!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhiw02 View Post
no, i didn't accidentally my engine block

i accidentally my bov

seriously, the whole thing...

what should i do?
:alky: its 5 o clock somewhere

Old 09-16-2008, 10:06 AM   #19 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Quote:
Originally Posted by boostedEF804 View Post
:alky: its 5 o clock somewhere
it's only two o'clock here

sober, but accidentallying things is a hobby of mine
Old 09-16-2008, 10:12 AM   #20 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 13 MCR00EX is da #1 stunnaMCR00EX is da #1 stunnaMCR00EX is da #1 stunnaMCR00EX is da #1 stunnaMCR00EX is da #1 stunnaMCR00EX is da #1 stunnaMCR00EX is da #1 stunna
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MCR00EX

haha this thread is so redic!

8.731 @ 80.98 1/8 Mile Time
14.128 @ 99.05 2.223 60 ft 185/65/14 Dunlops

Best 60 Ft Ever - 1.896

Bone Stock D16Y8
Precision SC5457 .60 cold side .63 hot side
204.9whp and 207.7 ft lbs on 8 lbs boost

Next time on dyno OVER 400whp
MCR00EX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Security Question
*Required, this field is not shown to others: While balancing on a piece of wood, two inches by four inches known as a 2x4, john and his friend sally both spotted a dalmatian inside a truck with sirens, headed to put out a fire. State what kind of animal is mentioned in the sentence above.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in