AEM pulleys 7th gen - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction 7th Gen

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2006, 02:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
civydcex

Default AEM pulleys 7th gen

I recently had my ABS, SRS, and brake light come on. I went to the dealer because I was under warranty, and they told me my electonic load detector was bad. Fixed that and the ABS light was still on. They replaced every sensor and finally decided the pulley itself was causing problems with the alternator. Changed the pulley to stock on alt. and ABS light went out. I only had them for 3 months before this happend so watch it. I had these on my 6th gen and never had a problem, but be aware some crazy shit here.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-20-2006, 10:09 AM   #2 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 blackDseries is almost a somebodyblackDseries is almost a somebodyblackDseries is almost a somebodyblackDseries is almost a somebody
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

your calling me stupid in the other thread? and you replaced every sensor in the car before finding the prolem? your funny dude. i find it amusing some people only visit forums to run thier mouth.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
blackDseries is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-20-2006, 10:33 AM   #3 (permalink)
civydcex

Such as yourself right now. Maybe I was a duechebag but you were runnin your mouth about something you shouldnt because you dont know. Now that is something amusing to me!! When people only go on forums to act like they know something. And by the way the dealer replaced all the sensors, not me!! I have this thing called a honda care warranty, FREE!!!! So your calling the honda techs stupid? Hope you have the same problem if you got these pulleys so you can see how many different things this could have been.

Old 08-20-2006, 10:46 AM   #4 (permalink)

Default hey

Yeah I'm a tech and I know how hit or miss it can be so its totally feasible for that to happen,and i think that would just be a few sensors anyway.I came onto this site to ask If I should buy a 89 civic hatch for fixing up.I have the deal worked out and I should be putting in a project soon,but the hatch is DIRTY
riceluvr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-20-2006, 12:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 14 blackDseries is almost a somebodyblackDseries is almost a somebodyblackDseries is almost a somebodyblackDseries is almost a somebody

ok than truce civy , lol. you never had an engine light through that whole sensor thing? you want my opinion dude , dont even bother with the 89 hatch unless you hold some kind of soft spot for it , lol. go for 5th gen hatch dude.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-22-2006, 06:20 AM   #6 (permalink)
civydcex

No doubt blackDseries. Truce!! Were both crap talkin punks And im sure you know your stuff. Sorry bout that canada joke, i basically live there too!!! Canada for life!!!
Old 08-22-2006, 06:21 AM   #7 (permalink)
civydcex

No doubt blackDseries. Truce!! Were both crap talkin punks And im sure you know your stuff. Sorry bout that canada joke, i basically live there too!!! Canada for life!!!
Old 08-22-2006, 06:21 AM   #8 (permalink)
civydcex

Truce!!
Old 08-23-2006, 03:24 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series soldier

rock on dude , lol

Old 09-10-2006, 04:27 AM   #10 (permalink)
tefloninja

Default D15b 3 stage vtec

So am I wrong in thinking there is 1996+ JDM D15b SOHC 3 stage VTEC motor that uses a wild cam in stage 3, and 12 valve econo mode in stage 2.

Just checking if I misunderstood you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in