Need Help getting to ECU '05 EX..searched - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction 7th Gen

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2006, 11:39 AM   #1 (permalink)
props_honda85

Exclamation Need Help getting to ECU '05 EX..searched

I'm installing a VAFC II on my friends '05 civic ex, ive already down 3 of these so i know what im doing just had a lil trouble on his car (i dont want to hear any flaming, it was free from a friend and will be tuned later on when my friend goes boost) and i need some help locating and getting to the ecu, on the vafc II wiring diagram it shows me where it is but how do i get to it? any info would be helpful...thanx ahead
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-05-2006, 12:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Premium Member

Location: In Pennsyltucky about 6 1/2 hours under civic4VW & 2.5hrs above Mods! (The sticks away from people)
Rep Power: 33 Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!
Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!Rexinre is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Rexinre Send a message via Skype™ to Rexinre

Its an 05... On the 00's they are under the kick panel passenger side corner.

Check out my civic build here -->
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rexinre is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-06-2006, 09:33 AM   #3 (permalink)
cosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by props_honda85
I'm installing a VAFC II on my friends '05 civic ex, ive already down 3 of these so i know what im doing just had a lil trouble on his car (i dont want to hear any flaming, it was free from a friend and will be tuned later on when my friend goes boost) and i need some help locating and getting to the ecu, on the vafc II wiring diagram it shows me where it is but how do i get to it? any info would be helpful...thanx ahead
Take the glove box out, remove the pannel below the glove box.
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in