lookie what i found on ebay! - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction 7th Gen

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2006, 05:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
I wanna be just like Jimmy!!

OniFactor It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Default lookie what i found on ebay!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/01-05...QQcmdZViewItem

wow. not too shabby.. one of you d17 guys should def pick this up..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

my one and only baby..
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[br]
[br]
OniFactor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-02-2006, 05:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 80 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ryan89crx Send a message via MSN to ryan89crx

OBX = SSAUTO

id stay far away!!

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

, best bang for your buck!

ryan89crx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-02-2006, 05:49 PM   #3 (permalink)

i thought the braced stuff was supposed to be half decent?

my one and only baby..

[br]
[br]

Old 04-02-2006, 06:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the B

Rep Power: 15 CIVICRicerBoy is approaching greatnessCIVICRicerBoy is approaching greatnessCIVICRicerBoy is approaching greatnessCIVICRicerBoy is approaching greatnessCIVICRicerBoy is approaching greatnessCIVICRicerBoy is approaching greatnessCIVICRicerBoy is approaching greatnessCIVICRicerBoy is approaching greatnessCIVICRicerBoy is approaching greatnessCIVICRicerBoy is approaching greatnessCIVICRicerBoy is approaching greatnessCIVICRicerBoy is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CIVICRicerBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan89crx
OBX = SSAUTO

id stay far away!!
Why is OBX/SSAUTO bad?

Sorry. I'm new with this!
Vouches: K2e2vin, superdewey58, csaddict, Low EG-T, singlecizam
CIVICRicerBoy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-02-2006, 08:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Rep Power: 443 ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !ryan89crx is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by CIVICRicerBoy
Why is OBX/SSAUTO bad?

Sorry. I'm new with this!
search H-T for ssauto, read all the threads of the manis cracking and the turbo's going to shit

some of their newer stuff is a little better. but its really hit or miss. one guy can run his for 2 years with no problems, but the next will barely start the car and if already fails. not worth the risk IMO

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

Old 04-02-2006, 08:59 PM   #6 (permalink)

i suppose if you're a decent fabricator, the risk is worth it.. but true, if you can't fix what could break, you'd be SOL.. but still.. hot damn, the expensive half of the turbo kit for 600..

my one and only baby..

[br]
[br]
Old 04-02-2006, 09:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 15 X292J is obviously a regularX292J is obviously a regularX292J is obviously a regularX292J is obviously a regularX292J is obviously a regularX292J is obviously a regularX292J is obviously a regularX292J is obviously a regular
iTrader Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to X292J

lol stage 3

X292J is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-02-2006, 10:08 PM   #8 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews

i heard the ssauto wastegates are actually decent so i bought one and its worked great for more than a year. so hit or miss is the case since there definitely are plenty of cases of their products going to shit.
bermanator is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-03-2006, 06:29 AM   #9 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bermanator
i heard the ssauto wastegates are actually decent so i bought one and its worked great for more than a year. so hit or miss is the case since there definitely are plenty of cases of their products going to shit.
ok, im running an ssauto WG and turbo. the turbo ONLY because i got a smoking deal on it and i had personally seen it run for 5k+ on a bud's car. i knew the condition, and was able to see that it had no shaftplay or anything. so far its treated me good.

i heard good things about the WGs so i got one, its treated me well too

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

Old 04-03-2006, 07:33 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 15 d16rice smells like Boratd16rice smells like Boratd16rice smells like Boratd16rice smells like Boratd16rice smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

I've had OBX-R 4-2-1 header and their fuel PSI regulator on my car for over four years now with no problems.
I'm not sure about the turbo stuff they make, but for N/A, OBX is good.
Mine had perfect fitment and everything.

d16rice is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-03-2006, 08:15 AM   #11 (permalink)
CR-Vtakin

Rep Power: 48 Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Levi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Send a message via AIM to Levi Send a message via MSN to Levi

ss autochrome is absolute garbage. i saw a kit recently on someones car and it looked like ass.

1996 Acura Integra LS Sedan

Laying Claim To My Own Thread:

1996 Integra Project Car:
Levi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-03-2006, 09:07 AM   #12 (permalink)
Lifetime Awesome Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by d16rice
I've had OBX-R 4-2-1 header and their fuel PSI regulator on my car for over four years now with no problems.
I'm not sure about the turbo stuff they make, but for N/A, OBX is good.
Mine had perfect fitment and everything.
the turbo stuff is where 99% of the problems are

[email protected]
Xbox 360 gamertag -
TurboDiesel598

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in