Possible engine swaps - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction 7th Gen

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2005, 05:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
01BlackLX

Default Possible engine swaps

The more I read about k20a swaps the more expensive and complicated they get. Are there any other more friendly swaps such as the h22a or maybe a b16a. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
  Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-03-2005, 05:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
havent you seen my MOVIES?

whitemike It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to whitemike

your on dseries.org

are you really that dumb?
Old 10-03-2005, 05:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT

CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....CxHatch It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 8 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitemike
your on dseries.org

are you really that dumb?
Quote:
damd it ricky. you know it'll supersain JDM mad tyte, son. lol.
R.I.P Milo, You were my second brother and I will Always remember you.
CxHatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2005, 05:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
Neighborhood Asshole is Back!

00kickercivic is about to kiss the sky00kickercivic is about to kiss the sky00kickercivic is about to kiss the sky00kickercivic is about to kiss the sky00kickercivic is about to kiss the sky00kickercivic is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 00kickercivic

yea get the fuck out.. hondatech is for you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

93 Toyota Supra TT
13 Hyundai Genesis 2.0T
05 SeaDoo RXT
00kickercivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-03-2005, 06:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmyb34

ooops did i hit neg rep?
this is DSERIES.ORG dude
you can swap a 350 in it pretty easily though man and make it rwd while your at it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

jimmyb34 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-03-2005, 06:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 16 red4 is approaching greatnessred4 is approaching greatnessred4 is approaching greatnessred4 is approaching greatnessred4 is approaching greatnessred4 is approaching greatnessred4 is approaching greatnessred4 is approaching greatnessred4 is approaching greatnessred4 is approaching greatnessred4 is approaching greatnessred4 is approaching greatnessred4 is approaching greatness
Send a message via AIM to red4

i say swap in a carb'd D-series....

red4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-03-2005, 06:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
01BlackLX

i guess u guys are all a bunch of bitches who dont want to help out i cant find shit except k20a swaps
Thanks Ladies
Old 10-03-2005, 06:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

Rep Power: 50 jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !jimmyb34 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

because basically all there is is a k swap. fuck off

Old 10-03-2005, 06:18 PM   #9 (permalink)

berettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 17 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01BlackLX
i guess u guys are all a bunch of bitches who dont want to help out i cant find shit except k20a swaps
Thanks Ladies
Man I was just going to give you some advise until you said that shit too my boys! Now U have a free pass to hondatech here is the link because you are banned!!! www.honda-tech.com Have fun over there..
berettagtz117 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-03-2005, 06:19 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Thanks Ladies
go to k20a.org NOT dsseries you fucking TOOL

someone please ban this fag now....
Old 10-03-2005, 06:20 PM   #11 (permalink)

berettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussieberettagtz117 is a Top Aussie
iTrader Score: 17 reviews

Quote:
go to k20a.org NOT dsseries you fucking TOOL

someone please ban this fag now....
Already done bud!
berettagtz117 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-03-2005, 06:21 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by berettagtz117
Already done bud!

good work guys

i <3 dseries
Old 10-03-2005, 06:21 PM   #13 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

damnit i wish i could ban people!!!!1

Old 10-03-2005, 06:22 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb34
damnit i wish i could ban people!!!!1

lmao... me too!
Old 10-03-2005, 06:24 PM   #15 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 16 red4 is approaching greatnessred4 is approaching greatnessred4 is approaching greatnessred4 is approaching greatnessred4 is approaching greatnessred4 is approaching greatnessred4 is approaching greatnessred4 is approaching greatnessred4 is approaching greatnessred4 is approaching greatnessred4 is approaching greatnessred4 is approaching greatnessred4 is approaching greatness
Send a message via AIM to red4

Quote:
lmao... me too!
me too, me too!

red4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-03-2005, 06:30 PM   #16 (permalink)
Neighborhood Asshole is Back!

00kickercivic is about to kiss the sky00kickercivic is about to kiss the sky00kickercivic is about to kiss the sky00kickercivic is about to kiss the sky00kickercivic is about to kiss the sky00kickercivic is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 00kickercivic

Quote:
Thanks Ladies
good work gettin banned fucktard... why dont you go to www.mercedes.com and look for a swap there or somethin??

this is fuckin D series.org i guess you cant read

93 Toyota Supra TT
13 Hyundai Genesis 2.0T
05 SeaDoo RXT
00kickercivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-03-2005, 06:41 PM   #17 (permalink)
d-series smartass

Rep Power: 16 9000_red smells like Borat9000_red smells like Borat9000_red smells like Borat9000_red smells like Borat9000_red smells like Borat9000_red smells like Borat
iTrader Score: 9 reviews

haha, this site has been on banfest lately. way to clean up the trash, fellas.
9000_red is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-04-2005, 05:44 PM   #18 (permalink)
SSJSubgeta

yea i been seriously looking through all the forums and alot of turds are moving over. Now they are storming to our community.......sad, i think we have great mods to do the cleaning.....
Old 10-18-2005, 07:54 PM   #19 (permalink)
Potato salad!

Rep Power: 15 spoonfed is a name known to allspoonfed is a name known to allspoonfed is a name known to allspoonfed is a name known to allspoonfed is a name known to allspoonfed is a name known to allspoonfed is a name known to allspoonfed is a name known to allspoonfed is a name known to all
iTrader Score: 0 reviews

Frankly, I'm disappointed with my d-series brothers and sisters in this thread. Everyone starts out ignorant and tries to learn. That's what we're here for. I agree his question was misplaced, but that's no excuse to harsh on him for asking. What ever happened to, "there are no stupid questions"? I'm not surprised he reacted negatively. How do you expect this community to grow and prosper unless a noob gets his/her feet wet first? At least, I'd suggest moving his post to a sub section that is more appropriate. I realize there isn't one, so create one. No system in nature can survive without diversity. This is a great board...I proudly have "d-series.org" on the windows of my EG hatch and I'd like to keep it that way. Otherwise we're no better than any other board.

It may be the pain, booz and meds talking, but I bow my head in shame.
Old 10-19-2005, 04:11 AM   #20 (permalink)
mmmmm sexy bay

i think it may be the pain, booz, and meds talking. this is Dseries not kseries or hseries. hes asking to swap one or the other. go to hondatech or another website that deals with those. why come to a sohc site and ask about swapping engines the site doesnt deal with? if you were on a chevy smallblock forum would you ask about swapping in a hemi? no you wouldnt

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in