MFactory helical LSD now available! - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction 7th Gen

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2014, 11:03 AM   #1 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 27 Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!
Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Aquafina
Exclamation MFactory helical LSD now available!

No more retrofitting the Fit/L series LSD. The MFactory D17 helical LSD is now available. Fits all 2001-2005 D17 manual transmissions.

PM, email, or call to order.

Aquafina is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-07-2014, 07:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

JoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcanoJoelEspinoza is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

While I am thinking of it, what do you charge for a B series hydro MFactory helical locker? Either a B16 or GSR style one.
Old 01-08-2014, 01:15 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 13 PPorting is approaching greatnessPPorting is approaching greatnessPPorting is approaching greatnessPPorting is approaching greatnessPPorting is approaching greatnessPPorting is approaching greatnessPPorting is approaching greatnessPPorting is approaching greatnessPPorting is approaching greatnessPPorting is approaching greatnessPPorting is approaching greatnessPPorting is approaching greatnessPPorting is approaching greatness
iTrader Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PPorting

Mfactory parts!!! Quality right there got one in my d16.
PPorting is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2014, 04:22 AM   #4 (permalink)

Rep Power: 27 Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!
Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!Aquafina is the fucking MAN!!!!

All Honda fitments are $699.95 shipped (there was a price increase as of the 6th).
Old 04-14-2014, 12:25 PM   #5 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJArmySSG Send a message via Yahoo to DJArmySSG

And how does one go about acquiring this sexiness?
DJArmySSG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-14-2014, 12:27 PM   #6 (permalink)

Send me a PM with your email address, I'll then send you an invoice so you can complete the order.
Old 04-28-2014, 07:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Good to see a D17 LSD, but is there any D17 producing power? Have a 01 civic since 2003 and haven't seen any good 7th Gen.

Or maybe anyone swapped this trany into an older civic and get any better gear ratios or something?
gmcuajo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-28-2014, 07:21 PM   #8 (permalink)

Good question.. There are a couple people making some good numbers. I'm making 330hp.. and working on hitting 500hp this year.. skatejosh and bomerman are also making good power. Bomerman has been running this lsd for a while now..and mine will go in this weekend or the next... it's honestly all you want to put into her...
Old 04-28-2014, 07:26 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

I have mine, spent some $$$ and really found any power.

E-Manage=doesn't work
header=unnoticeable power
Y8 intake
some others...

The best mod, put a "Phantom Grip" and 60hp nitrous shot. Work well on the 1/4 mile to beat an 2zz 2005 XRS and some others
Old 04-28-2014, 07:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJArmySSG View Post
Good question.. There are a couple people making some good numbers. I'm making 330hp.. and working on hitting 500hp this year.. skatejosh and bomerman are also making good power. Bomerman has been running this lsd for a while now..and mine will go in this weekend or the next... it's honestly all you want to put into her...
How many boost?

Would like to see a post about your setup, or any other 400whp+ D17, or a D17 with D16 head swap.

Maybe something good about this engine.
Old 04-28-2014, 08:22 PM   #11 (permalink)

I run 15 psi daily..and 20 psi on the track.. to pull power our of the d17.. Turbo is the way to go. The normal IHE setups aren't going to yield much more power.

And I'm 99% sure a D16 head won't fit on a d17.. oil ports don't line up or something like that.

Emanage isn't going to get you much more power either. AEM or Kpro will be what helps.

If you want to see my setup. I have my whole build on 7thgenhondas. ..same user name.. I will be updating with the MFACTORY lsd install here shortly.
Old 05-02-2014, 07:46 PM   #12 (permalink)
n00b

Send a message via AIM to skatejosh369

Fuck. PM me or email me. [email protected]

I'll take one.
skatejosh369 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-03-2014, 02:31 PM   #13 (permalink)

PM'd you.
Old 05-17-2014, 09:06 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 15 CaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcano
CaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcanoCaliLegal is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 5 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJArmySSG View Post
I run 15 psi daily..and 20 psi on the track.. to pull power our of the d17.. Turbo is the way to go. The normal IHE setups aren't going to yield much more power.

And I'm 99% sure a D16 head won't fit on a d17.. oil ports don't line up or something like that.

Emanage isn't going to get you much more power either. AEM or Kpro will be what helps.

If you want to see my setup. I have my whole build on 7thgenhondas. ..same user name.. I will be updating with the MFACTORY lsd install here shortly.
Didnt realize Emanage was even an option for OBD2. I know my blue emanage box on obd1 was garbage. Also, K-pro on a d17?? really?

New - 5/25/12
.002 P2W
75.5mm Z6
TD04H 15G @ 22.6psi ??WHP

Quote:
?
Put a new motor in?
Dont race your car?
If you see smoke don't insert face?
If any of this confuses you die!
R.I.P - Pat Primmer
CaliLegal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-17-2014, 10:06 AM   #15 (permalink)

Yes, Hondata sells a cam gear for the D17 so you can use KPro on it.
Old 05-17-2014, 10:37 AM   #16 (permalink)
Classic Man

Rep Power: 59 FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !FarmerD is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 6 reviews

I wonder if Neptune's Ktuner will work on D17s too? That would be cool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Ford
Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.
FarmerD is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-08-2014, 09:08 PM   #17 (permalink)

i dont think they have tried it for our cars yet
magcivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
lsd, mfactory, wdr

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in