ECU Wiring - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction 7th Gen

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2012, 11:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
n00b
 
farooqgul's Avatar
 
iTrader: (0)
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Pakistan
Posts: 9
Rep Power: 0 farooqgul is nobody
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Post ECU Wiring

Dear all!

I know this forum belongs to D series experts. I have Honda civic 2002 VTI orial prosmatic. As i belongs to Pakistan the engine was D16W9, but now i swap it with D17A.
As you know D17A contains EGR and o2 Sensors, now i want to activate these features. So 1st provide me the ECU wiring Diagram (for D16w9 Engine ECU because i did not replace it) and 2nd, will my ECU (of D16w9) support these features?
Thanks.
farooqgul is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-09-2012, 06:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series PIMP
 
Mr.Fodo's Avatar
 
iTrader: (7)
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,055
Rep Power: 14 Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!
Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!Mr.Fodo is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 7 reviews
Default

Not sure on the o2 sensor. The D16W9 is the 2 stage vtec correct?

You would need a new ecu and if the D17A has vtec, you need to change the vtec solenoid plug to a single wire and also figure out which one is the actual wild vtec wire.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

#
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
!
Quote:
Start there, if you still cant figure it out, you are not going to.
How
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
to act on this forum...
Mr.Fodo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-09-2012, 08:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
D-series PIMP
 
ForeverDeath's Avatar
 
iTrader: (7)
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Virginia beach, VA
Posts: 1,183
Rep Power: 11 ForeverDeath It's a JDM Star Bitches....
ForeverDeath It's a JDM Star Bitches....ForeverDeath It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 7 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by farooqgul View Post
Dear all!
provide me the ECU wiring Diagram...
1st off i dont deal with terroists, JK and 2nd welcome to the dso.

does this help VVVV.
2001-2003 Honda Civic ECU Wiring


Connector A (31 Pins)
1-blk/wht-Primary O2 sensor heater control
2-yel/blk-Power Source
3-yel/blk-Power source
4-blk-Power ground
5-blk-Power ground
6-wht-Primary O2 sensor
7-blu-Crankshaft position
8-yel-Sensor return volt
9-red/blu-Knock sensor
10-grn/yel-Sensor ground
11-grn/wht-Sensor ground
12-blk/red-Idle air control valve
13-wht/blk-EGR Valve position VTEC ONLY
14-blk/wht-Secondary O2 sensor heater control
15-red/blk-Throttle position sensor
18-wht/grn-Vehicle speed sensor
19-grn/red-MAP Sensor
20-yel/blu-Sensor Voltage Supply
21-yel/red-Sensor Voltage Supply
23-brn/yel-Logic ground
24-brn/yel-logic ground
25-wht/red-Secondary O2 Sensor
26-grn-Top dead center sensor
27-brn-Igniton coil 4
28-wht/blu-coil 3
29-blu/red-coil 2
30-yel/grn-coil 1

Connector B (24 Pins)
2-yel-Fuel injector 4
3-blu-Injector 3
4-red-Injector 2
5-brn-Injector 1
6-grn-Radiator fan control
7-red/blk-A/T Pressure control solenoid valve A
8-red/wht-Engine Coolant sensor
9-blu/blk-VTEC Oil pressure switch VTEC ONLY
10-wht/blu-Alternator L Signal
13-wht/red-Alternator FR Signal
14-blu/red-EGR Valve VTEC ONLY
15-grn/yel-VTEC Solenoid valve
16-blk/red-A/T Pressure control solenoid valve B
17-red/yel-Intake air temp sensor
18-wht/grn-Alternator control
21-yel/blu-EVAP Canistor purge valve



Connector C (22 Pins)– AUTO TRANSMISSION ONLY
1-wht/blk-A/T Pressure control solenoid valve A
2-yel/blu-Torque converter clutch solenoid
4-grn/wht-Shift solenoid B
6-blu/blk-Shift Solenoid A
7-wht/red-Mainshaft speed sensor
8-brn/wht-A/T Pressure control solenoid valve B
9-red-Position switch D3
10-wht-position switch R
11-blu-position switch 2
12-blu/wht-position switch neutral or park
14-grn-countershaft speed sensor ground
15-blu-countershaft speed sensor
18-blu/yel-position switch D3 or D
20-yel-position switch D
21-wht/grn-mainshaft speed sensor ground

Connector E (31 pins)
1-grn/yel-Immobilizer fuel pump relay
2-wht/red-Secondary O2 Sensor EX Only
3-brn/yel-Logic ground
4-pnk-Sensor ground
5-yel/blu-Sensor voltage source
6-blk/wht-Secondary O2 sensor heater control EX Only
7-red/yel-PGM-FI main relay 1
9-yel/blk-Ignition input signal
12-blu/orn-Cruise control signal
13-wht/blu-Interlock control unit
14-lt grn-Fuel tank pressure sensor
15-grn/red-Electrical load detector
16-lt grn/blk-Power steering pressure switch
18-red-A/C Clutch
20-blu/red-EVAP bypass solenoid valve
21-lt grn/red-EVAP Canister shut valve
22-wht/blk-Brake pedal position switch
23-lt blu-K line
24-yel-Multiplex control unit comm line
26-blu-Engine speed pulse
27-red/blu-Immobilizer code
29-brn-Service check signal
30-red/wht-Write enable signal
31-grn/orn-MIL or check engine light enable
__________________
91 Civic STD: SOLD
89 s13 hatch: my new beater
pm me for wire diagrams and other honda computer stuffz.
Quote:
TRANSZEX:"I'm having fun on MY budget"

Last edited by ForeverDeath; 06-10-2012 at 05:18 AM.
ForeverDeath is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-11-2012, 05:15 AM   #4 (permalink)
n00b
 
farooqgul's Avatar
 
iTrader: (0)
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Pakistan
Posts: 9
Rep Power: 0 farooqgul is nobody
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Fodo View Post
Not sure on the o2 sensor. The D16W9 is the 2 stage vtec correct?

You would need a new ecu and if the D17A has vtec, you need to change the vtec solenoid plug to a single wire and also figure out which one is the actual wild vtec wire.
Yes you are right, D16W9 is 2 stage VTEC. But D17A is 1 stage VTEC. I used the old solenoid of D16W9 on D17A and it is working good.
I opened the Gloves box and observe the ECU wiring. Some wires are opened and not connected with ECU (empty jacks). If i try to use these points for EGR, Will it work or not? i mean to say D16W9 and D17A ECUs are containing different software or same?

As Forever Death mentioned:
Connector E-31:
pin 2 for Secondary O2 Sensor,

Connector B-24:
pin 14 EGR Valve VTEC and

Connector A-31:
pin 13 EGR Valve Position VTEC

If i install EGR and O2 Sensor and use these wirings, Will it work with my existing ECU (D16W9) or not? If not then what is the solution to make work with EGR and O2 sensor (to operate EGR, O2 sensor is must. Am i right?)

Thanks.
farooqgul is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-11-2012, 05:16 AM   #5 (permalink)
n00b
 
farooqgul's Avatar
 
iTrader: (0)
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Pakistan
Posts: 9
Rep Power: 0 farooqgul is nobody
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverDeath View Post
1st off i dont deal with terroists, JK and 2nd welcome to the dso.

does this help VVVV.
2001-2003 Honda Civic ECU Wiring


Connector A (31 Pins)
1-blk/wht-Primary O2 sensor heater control
2-yel/blk-Power Source
3-yel/blk-Power source
4-blk-Power ground
5-blk-Power ground
6-wht-Primary O2 sensor
7-blu-Crankshaft position
8-yel-Sensor return volt
9-red/blu-Knock sensor
10-grn/yel-Sensor ground
11-grn/wht-Sensor ground
12-blk/red-Idle air control valve
13-wht/blk-EGR Valve position VTEC ONLY
14-blk/wht-Secondary O2 sensor heater control
15-red/blk-Throttle position sensor
18-wht/grn-Vehicle speed sensor
19-grn/red-MAP Sensor
20-yel/blu-Sensor Voltage Supply
21-yel/red-Sensor Voltage Supply
23-brn/yel-Logic ground
24-brn/yel-logic ground
25-wht/red-Secondary O2 Sensor
26-grn-Top dead center sensor
27-brn-Igniton coil 4
28-wht/blu-coil 3
29-blu/red-coil 2
30-yel/grn-coil 1

Connector B (24 Pins)
2-yel-Fuel injector 4
3-blu-Injector 3
4-red-Injector 2
5-brn-Injector 1
6-grn-Radiator fan control
7-red/blk-A/T Pressure control solenoid valve A
8-red/wht-Engine Coolant sensor
9-blu/blk-VTEC Oil pressure switch VTEC ONLY
10-wht/blu-Alternator L Signal
13-wht/red-Alternator FR Signal
14-blu/red-EGR Valve VTEC ONLY
15-grn/yel-VTEC Solenoid valve
16-blk/red-A/T Pressure control solenoid valve B
17-red/yel-Intake air temp sensor
18-wht/grn-Alternator control
21-yel/blu-EVAP Canistor purge valve



Connector C (22 Pins) AUTO TRANSMISSION ONLY
1-wht/blk-A/T Pressure control solenoid valve A
2-yel/blu-Torque converter clutch solenoid
4-grn/wht-Shift solenoid B
6-blu/blk-Shift Solenoid A
7-wht/red-Mainshaft speed sensor
8-brn/wht-A/T Pressure control solenoid valve B
9-red-Position switch D3
10-wht-position switch R
11-blu-position switch 2
12-blu/wht-position switch neutral or park
14-grn-countershaft speed sensor ground
15-blu-countershaft speed sensor
18-blu/yel-position switch D3 or D
20-yel-position switch D
21-wht/grn-mainshaft speed sensor ground

Connector E (31 pins)
1-grn/yel-Immobilizer fuel pump relay
2-wht/red-Secondary O2 Sensor EX Only
3-brn/yel-Logic ground
4-pnk-Sensor ground
5-yel/blu-Sensor voltage source
6-blk/wht-Secondary O2 sensor heater control EX Only
7-red/yel-PGM-FI main relay 1
9-yel/blk-Ignition input signal
12-blu/orn-Cruise control signal
13-wht/blu-Interlock control unit
14-lt grn-Fuel tank pressure sensor
15-grn/red-Electrical load detector
16-lt grn/blk-Power steering pressure switch
18-red-A/C Clutch
20-blu/red-EVAP bypass solenoid valve
21-lt grn/red-EVAP Canister shut valve
22-wht/blk-Brake pedal position switch
23-lt blu-K line
24-yel-Multiplex control unit comm line
26-blu-Engine speed pulse
27-red/blu-Immobilizer code
29-brn-Service check signal
30-red/wht-Write enable signal
31-grn/orn-MIL or check engine light enable
Thanks Dear. Is it for D16W9 or D17A ECU?
farooqgul is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-11-2012, 05:41 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series PIMP
 
ForeverDeath's Avatar
 
iTrader: (7)
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Virginia beach, VA
Posts: 1,183
Rep Power: 11 ForeverDeath It's a JDM Star Bitches....
ForeverDeath It's a JDM Star Bitches....ForeverDeath It's a JDM Star Bitches....
iTrader Score: 7 reviews
Default

idk all i did was a quic search.
__________________
91 Civic STD: SOLD
89 s13 hatch: my new beater
pm me for wire diagrams and other honda computer stuffz.
Quote:
TRANSZEX:"I'm having fun on MY budget"
ForeverDeath is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-18-2012, 09:20 AM   #7 (permalink)
\/ apply baby lotion here \/
 
Pata's Avatar
 
iTrader: (136)
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: City of Angels
Posts: 11,260
Rep Power: 46 Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 136 reviews
Default

Thanks dear
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.



To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pata is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-20-2012, 08:01 AM   #8 (permalink)
Member
 
CGVtico's Avatar
 
iTrader: (0)
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: NJ / Costa Rica
Posts: 87
Rep Power: 8 CGVtico is nobody
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default

Hi, I think you will need to change the ecu.

Why, because the 3 stage system. The ecu has 3 maps.

The ecu will run on the 12 valve map first. then the ecu will try to activate 16valve mode at 2500rpm but there is no solenoid for that on the D17A engine. So the ecu will not see a ground signal therefore not activating vtec and probably activating an early RPM rev limiter at around 4k

Now you might be able to bypass it but try not to fry something.

And If your ecu didn't originally have EGR I don't think you will be able to enable those features since the ecu ROM will not support it.

NO the programing is not the same.
CGVtico is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-20-2012, 12:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
n00b
 
farooqgul's Avatar
 
iTrader: (0)
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Pakistan
Posts: 9
Rep Power: 0 farooqgul is nobody
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGVtico View Post
Hi, I think you will need to change the ecu.

Why, because the 3 stage system. The ecu has 3 maps.

The ecu will run on the 12 valve map first. then the ecu will try to activate 16valve mode at 2500rpm but there is no solenoid for that on the D17A engine. So the ecu will not see a ground signal therefore not activating vtec and probably activating an early RPM rev limiter at around 4k

Now you might be able to bypass it but try not to fry something.

And If your ecu didn't originally have EGR I don't think you will be able to enable those features since the ecu ROM will not support it.

NO the programing is not the same.


Hmm............ i think you are right. now i will check my VTEC to ensure that it is activating at 2500RMP or not.
Thanks for valueable info.
farooqgul is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-18-2015, 05:54 AM   #10 (permalink)
n00b
 
iTrader: (0)
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 10
Rep Power: 0 jcb111 is trying to make new friends
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverDeath View Post
1st off i dont deal with terroists, JK and 2nd welcome to the dso.

does this help VVVV.
2001-2003 Honda Civic ECU Wiring


Connector A (31 Pins)
1-blk/wht-Primary O2 sensor heater control
2-yel/blk-Power Source
3-yel/blk-Power source
4-blk-Power ground
5-blk-Power ground
6-wht-Primary O2 sensor
7-blu-Crankshaft position
8-yel-Sensor return volt
9-red/blu-Knock sensor
10-grn/yel-Sensor ground
11-grn/wht-Sensor ground
12-blk/red-Idle air control valve
13-wht/blk-EGR Valve position VTEC ONLY
14-blk/wht-Secondary O2 sensor heater control
15-red/blk-Throttle position sensor
18-wht/grn-Vehicle speed sensor
19-grn/red-MAP Sensor
20-yel/blu-Sensor Voltage Supply
21-yel/red-Sensor Voltage Supply
23-brn/yel-Logic ground
24-brn/yel-logic ground
25-wht/red-Secondary O2 Sensor
26-grn-Top dead center sensor
27-brn-Igniton coil 4
28-wht/blu-coil 3
29-blu/red-coil 2
30-yel/grn-coil 1

Connector B (24 Pins)
2-yel-Fuel injector 4
3-blu-Injector 3
4-red-Injector 2
5-brn-Injector 1
6-grn-Radiator fan control
7-red/blk-A/T Pressure control solenoid valve A
8-red/wht-Engine Coolant sensor
9-blu/blk-VTEC Oil pressure switch VTEC ONLY
10-wht/blu-Alternator L Signal
13-wht/red-Alternator FR Signal
14-blu/red-EGR Valve VTEC ONLY
15-grn/yel-VTEC Solenoid valve
16-blk/red-A/T Pressure control solenoid valve B
17-red/yel-Intake air temp sensor
18-wht/grn-Alternator control
21-yel/blu-EVAP Canistor purge valve



Connector C (22 Pins) AUTO TRANSMISSION ONLY
1-wht/blk-A/T Pressure control solenoid valve A
2-yel/blu-Torque converter clutch solenoid
4-grn/wht-Shift solenoid B
6-blu/blk-Shift Solenoid A
7-wht/red-Mainshaft speed sensor
8-brn/wht-A/T Pressure control solenoid valve B
9-red-Position switch D3
10-wht-position switch R
11-blu-position switch 2
12-blu/wht-position switch neutral or park
14-grn-countershaft speed sensor ground
15-blu-countershaft speed sensor
18-blu/yel-position switch D3 or D
20-yel-position switch D
21-wht/grn-mainshaft speed sensor ground

Connector E (31 pins)
1-grn/yel-Immobilizer fuel pump relay
2-wht/red-Secondary O2 Sensor EX Only
3-brn/yel-Logic ground
4-pnk-Sensor ground
5-yel/blu-Sensor voltage source
6-blk/wht-Secondary O2 sensor heater control EX Only
7-red/yel-PGM-FI main relay 1
9-yel/blk-Ignition input signal
12-blu/orn-Cruise control signal
13-wht/blu-Interlock control unit
14-lt grn-Fuel tank pressure sensor
15-grn/red-Electrical load detector
16-lt grn/blk-Power steering pressure switch
18-red-A/C Clutch
20-blu/red-EVAP bypass solenoid valve
21-lt grn/red-EVAP Canister shut valve
22-wht/blk-Brake pedal position switch
23-lt blu-K line
24-yel-Multiplex control unit comm line
26-blu-Engine speed pulse
27-red/blu-Immobilizer code
29-brn-Service check signal
30-red/wht-Write enable signal
31-grn/orn-MIL or check engine light enable
I tried this wiring and here was my outcome, can you help?

I recently swapped my D17A1 out of my 2005 Civic LX SE with a D17A2. I had the Motor, Trans, Wire harness and ECU from the donor 2003 EX. The motor is in and running on the stock LX ECU right now throwing the code for the 2nd O2 sensor, and no VTEC. I have an appt at Honda on Wednesday to have the ECU flashed to match my keys so I can get the VTEC working.

So in the mean time I have been searching all the forums for how to wire in the 2nd O2 sensor as the factory harness does not have it on it like on my LX. As I have read on all the forums the 2nd O2 sensor is part of the body harness. I dissected the harness from my old motor to get the wires for the O2 sensor. I have put the pins into the connector at the ECU where they were on the LX.
pin 25 wht/red Secondary O2
23 brn/yel Logic Ground
14 blk/wht SecondaryO2 sensor heater control
10 grn/yel Sensor ground

The last wire is Black/Yellow and I can't figure out where this wire goes. I think it would be pins 2 or 3 which are supposed to be yel/blk power source but not sure so I left it disconnected.

Checked for codes and now I have 8 with all these connected. It throws a code for both O2 sensors. When I take the Logic ground off it only throws the secondary O2 and heater code. So I tried the Logic ground on pin 24 which is also supposed to be logic ground with the same result, throwing 8 codes.

Am I having these issues because I am running on the LX ECU and did not flash the EX ECU yet?

The O2 sensors are new and for the EX motor not my LX O2 sensors, still using LX ECU at the moment.

I replaced the whole exhaust headers back with aftermarket, 1 O2 Sensor at bottom of header the other is about mid car under the console. Not CAT installed, but 2nd O2 is with spacer.

Where do I wire in the 2nd O2 Sensor at the ECU?
There are 4 wires and a shield

Not that it matters but also replaced while the motor was out
Timing Belt, Water Pump, Thermostat, Crank Seal, Cam Seal, Valve Cover Gasket, Both Belts, Spark Plug Seals, Output Shaft Seals, Clutch Kit, Motor Mounts, O2 Sensors, Full Exhaust, Cold Air Intake, All Fluids

Please Help if you can, I am not your average everyday idiot. I am a Tech by trade and have worked on cars for years. I have owned this car since new and haven't ever had to do anything but the usual maintenance. Haven't done a swap since the early 90's. I also have all the tools and testing equipment at my disposal.
Thanks Again for all your help
Jason (n00b)
jcb111 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-06-2015, 05:02 AM   #11 (permalink)
n00b
 
farooqgul's Avatar
 
iTrader: (0)
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Pakistan
Posts: 9
Rep Power: 0 farooqgul is nobody
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default

Can you share the picture of O2 Sensor and its wiring color?
For O2 Sensor, Source is must, i am not confirm but it should be 12v.
farooqgul is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-06-2015, 05:54 AM   #12 (permalink)
n00b
 
iTrader: (0)
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 10
Rep Power: 0 jcb111 is trying to make new friends
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default

Connector E (31 pins)

2 wht/red Secondary O2
3 brn/yel Logic Ground (Shield from O2 Sensor)
5 yel/blu Sensor voltage (attach to blk/yel from O2 Sensor)
6 blk/wht SecondaryO2 sensor heater control

Connector A (31 pin)

10 grn/yel Sensor ground

This is the wiring I used. The only colors that did not match up was the Blk/Yel from my factory LX O2 sensor that I dissected from my LX harness. It went to the yel/blu.

The other wires I had to remove from the LX harness and insert into the body harness no the engine harness.

No pics yet, I'm not 100% yet but getting close.

I have a few more mods to make for the No CAT exhaust to stop throwing bad sensor codes. I'm sure if I had a CAT the engine light would stay off.

Will post pics after completed

Last edited by jcb111; 07-06-2015 at 06:04 AM.
jcb111 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-08-2015, 12:19 AM   #13 (permalink)
n00b
 
farooqgul's Avatar
 
iTrader: (0)
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Pakistan
Posts: 9
Rep Power: 0 farooqgul is nobody
iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcb111 View Post
Connector E (31 pins)

2 wht/red Secondary O2
3 brn/yel Logic Ground (Shield from O2 Sensor)
5 yel/blu Sensor voltage (attach to blk/yel from O2 Sensor)
6 blk/wht SecondaryO2 sensor heater control

Connector A (31 pin)

10 grn/yel Sensor ground

This is the wiring I used. The only colors that did not match up was the Blk/Yel from my factory LX O2 sensor that I dissected from my LX harness. It went to the yel/blu.

The other wires I had to remove from the LX harness and insert into the body harness no the engine harness.

No pics yet, I'm not 100% yet but getting close.

I have a few more mods to make for the No CAT exhaust to stop throwing bad sensor codes. I'm sure if I had a CAT the engine light would stay off.

Will post pics after completed
Check the fuse and relay of O2 Sensor .
Maybe this is helpful for you.
Click image for larger version

Name:	2010-03-26_224339_3.gif
Views:	13913
Size:	10.4 KB
ID:	91618
Click image for larger version

Name:	2010-03-26_224519_1.jpg
Views:	5538
Size:	480.0 KB
ID:	91626
Click image for larger version

Name:	2010-03-26_225116_1.gif
Views:	15635
Size:	47.2 KB
ID:	91634
farooqgul is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


iconAll times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:29 PM. | Welcome to Forum, please register to access all of our features.