Tranny upgrades for Boost - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Motor Mayhem & Suspension Satisfaction 7th Gen

D-Series.org is the premier Honda All Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2010, 02:01 PM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Default Tranny upgrades for Boost

Hey I am boosting my 04 civic. I currently have a d15b and i am upgrading to the d17 and boost it. Is there anything i can do to the tranny. Was thinkin about lsd but how do i do this. Any suggestions or advise please let me know
Maro is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-30-2010, 02:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 25 cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cervan Send a message via MSN to cervan

post op or pre op?
cervan is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-30-2010, 02:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Great Weldini

Rep Power: 32 remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....remoer Still a JDM Star....
iTrader Score: 54 reviews
Send a message via AIM to remoer Send a message via MSN to remoer Send a message via Yahoo to remoer

a expensive wig, 6" patten leather stiletto heels. some lace a little make up and just maybe be you'll have the best upgrade. lol.

The suspension should always be faster than the engine - BMW

The term stage was created to make mentally slow ppl feel physically fast.

my DOHC ZC - 133.73whp and 108.48wtq (tuned on a Dynojet)
remoer is offline   Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2010, 02:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
Friend of the D

Rep Power: 26 Aragorn Still a JDM Star....Aragorn Still a JDM Star....
Aragorn Still a JDM Star....Aragorn Still a JDM Star....Aragorn Still a JDM Star....Aragorn Still a JDM Star....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maro View Post
Was thinkin about lsd but how do i do this. Any suggestions or advise please let me know
I would slip it in the tranny's beer.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Aragorn is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 07-30-2010, 03:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 25 cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
Send a message via AIM to cervan Send a message via MSN to cervan

well first i would have the doctor remove the extra twinkie and then go from there.
cervan is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-06-2010, 01:06 PM   #6 (permalink)

you all are assholes all i asked for is a little help freakin bitches
Maro is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-06-2010, 01:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
Certified O.G.

Rep Power: 27 Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Staypuff578 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Staypuff578

This thread makes me

OP- Grow a sense of humor and go fuck yourself.

Quote:
almost as badass as my mustache, like a mustache with tits
Instagram- Spoolin_Larry
Staypuff578 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-06-2010, 01:16 PM   #8 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 10 hicomp.d15 is learning the way of the Dhicomp.d15 is learning the way of the D
Send a message via Yahoo to hicomp.d15

Quote:
LOL, the guys are just fucking with you, think your first upgrade for your TRANY would be a good clutch....
hicomp.d15 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-06-2010, 01:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
one grumpy old man

Rep Power: 19 Darin T is the fucking MAN!!!!Darin T is the fucking MAN!!!!Darin T is the fucking MAN!!!!
Darin T is the fucking MAN!!!!Darin T is the fucking MAN!!!!Darin T is the fucking MAN!!!!Darin T is the fucking MAN!!!!Darin T is the fucking MAN!!!!Darin T is the fucking MAN!!!!Darin T is the fucking MAN!!!!Darin T is the fucking MAN!!!!Darin T is the fucking MAN!!!!Darin T is the fucking MAN!!!!Darin T is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

IIRC Honda FIT lsd fits the D17 transmission

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

FARMYARD
10.677 @ 136.54 vitara z6/y8 2013
10.967 @ 129.57 vitara z6/y8 2012
10.437 @ 133.72 vitara a6/y8 2011
10.583 @ 137.00 vitara a6/y8 2010
Darin T is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-06-2010, 02:58 PM   #10 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 25 speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!
speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!
iTrader Score: 22 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmYard View Post
IIRC Honda FIT lsd fits the D17 transmission
It does, he knows this and was told in another thread where he wanted everything spoon fed to him.

|
|
|
speedfoos is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-06-2010, 03:48 PM   #11 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 16 xxjdmcivicek9xx is hot as a volcanoxxjdmcivicek9xx is hot as a volcano
xxjdmcivicek9xx is hot as a volcanoxxjdmcivicek9xx is hot as a volcanoxxjdmcivicek9xx is hot as a volcano
iTrader Score: 29 reviews

Quote:
I LoL'd you fail

2010-294whp D16Y7 T3/T4 24psi E85 12.77 @ 111mph!

2011-360whp D16Y7 GT3076R 25psi E85 12.05 @ 115mph!

2012-414whp D16Y7 GT3076R 28psi E85 11.68 @ 124mph!

Current Ride- 09 Acura TSX
xxjdmcivicek9xx is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-07-2010, 09:52 AM   #12 (permalink)
Canihazmoniez

zero183 is about to kiss the skyzero183 is about to kiss the skyzero183 is about to kiss the skyzero183 is about to kiss the skyzero183 is about to kiss the skyzero183 is about to kiss the skyzero183 is about to kiss the skyzero183 is about to kiss the sky
iTrader Score: 1 reviews

Freakout more op

#1 Sedan Hater
zero183 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-10-2010, 04:54 AM   #13 (permalink)

Rep Power: 23 scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!
scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!

honda fit lsd fits the d17 trannies....but if you have a d15b in it now i would keep that.....assuming its the same d15b from the older civics.....using the d15b you can get a obd-1 conversion harness and tune it on the cheap.....with the d17 you need kpro($1000+) ....then just run the d15b trans, upgrade the clutch and toss in a lsd

How to hook up turbo coolant lines

BUILD THREAD

Everyone has a little farmyard in them

scottdh20 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-10-2010, 08:18 AM   #14 (permalink)

Rep Power: 25 speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!speedfoos is the fucking MAN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottdh20 View Post
honda fit lsd fits the d17 trannies....but if you have a d15b in it now i would keep that.....assuming its the same d15b from the older civics.....using the d15b you can get a obd-1 conversion harness and tune it on the cheap.....with the d17 you need kpro($1000+) ....then just run the d15b trans, upgrade the clutch and toss in a lsd
??

Who's running a D15b in a 7th gen? OP is running stock D17.

|
|
|
Old 08-10-2010, 02:36 PM   #15 (permalink)

Rep Power: 23 scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!
scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!scottdh20 is the fucking MAN!!!!

Quote:
Hey I am boosting my 04 civic. I currently have a d15b and i am upgrading to the d17 and boost it. Is there anything i can do to the tranny. Was thinkin about lsd but how do i do this. Any suggestions or advise please let me know

Reread the second senence from the original post....and aparently the op is running a d15b...not a d17

How to hook up turbo coolant lines

BUILD THREAD

Everyone has a little farmyard in them

scottdh20 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-10-2010, 02:40 PM   #16 (permalink)

Ahh...this just proves even more that the OP is a moron.

|
|
|
Old 08-10-2010, 10:52 PM   #17 (permalink)
Brokedick Millionaire

Rep Power: 108 transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !transzex is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
iTrader Score: 59 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfoos View Post
Ahh...this just proves even more that the OP is a moron.
Or he could be correct and not from USDM

Quote:
Originally Posted by patprimmer RIP
I will always feed an inquisitive mind, prod a lazy noob and blast a disrespectful bum.
transzex is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-2010, 03:04 AM   #18 (permalink)

Problem is (looking at his old posts) that every time people ask for more information on his engine, he never responds. Even all the way back to when he joined. Not even a pic of the bay to show us which(if) "D15b" is sitting in his 2004 Civic and how its even running in an OBD2B car.

I still hold that the OP is a moron.

|
|
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in