Honda D Series Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

D-Series National Meet!!

10K views 99 replies 39 participants last post by  hatchnthoughts 
#1 · (Edited)
Please PM me if you are planning to attend!!! Include your state as well so people near you can meet up on the way :TU:

Right then, new thread, new info, GO!

Everything is now concrete, unless Mel says different:
Great Bend, KS
FRIDAY AUGUST 18, 2006

Attendees:

FooSchnickens - GA
X292J - AZ
SOHC_Rules (and co.) - NH
zbaber - MO
99 Civic Mini Me 4dr - RI

#6 ·
sean™ said:
A little far for me.. :( but this would be a great meet. (only far considering I have a wife, kid, and full time job with no vacation until 2007!)
Rigth with ya Sean. The store owners will be on vacation for TWO MONTHS!! July through august heh. I'm the only other guy with keys and the alarm code :( No vaca for me.

#8 ·
I'm game. I should actually have another Honda by then as well. Too bad I'm going over to the torqueless side of the force. :hammer:

#10 ·
We should plan regional travel courses and meeting spots for those that want to cruise together. Then again that could lead to undue speeding tickets.

#16 ·
HondaKingz said:
Yes a new thread...wonderful, am I still chillin at your house on the way there Foo? Sounds like everything is coming together quite nicely for the meet.
i would say southeast meet...cause i dont like driving my car that far unless im moving....i need to take 2 extra sets of plugs with me to get there...just in case...
and ^^^this fuker needs to come visit when im move to GA!!

#17 ·
jimmyb34 said:
if ive got the money to go count me in!!!
same here. Maybe we could roll out there together. Keep in touch bro that would be nice. Save up your pennies

#18 ·
Im liking the idea in the south east...just cause i notice lots of yall happen to be int eh south east...not to exclude cxhatch....chicago is cool..but...its not the south///jk

#22 ·
rotory20 said:
Im liking the idea in the south east...just cause i notice lots of yall happen to be int eh south east...not to exclude cxhatch....chicago is cool..but...its not the south///jk
Hey punk ass...you to get with it man....there is a FL meet coming up at the Bithlo. Bring yo' SRT and come on down, and don't forget your extra spark plugs.

#23 ·
jimmyb34 said:
if i can go im going to try to arrange a caravan type deal from this way....
You know I'm down to meet you cause it's on my way! Any New England heads going besides me? CT, NH, MA, ME, VT? Lets get up and roll out to Ohio together and meet up with Jimmy! I hope I'm not the only one! If I am then f@#k it!

#25 ·
xcthc said:
everybodies car would breakdown on the way there. lol
Haha! Thats why i got AAA! Besides if you prepare for it then you should be ok. I just bought brakes all the way around and about to get a clutch. Then new plugs, wires, cap, rotor, etc. Be prepared!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.