Honda D Series Forum banner

Newby!

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Whoshot 
#1 ·
Well hey there everybody, I'm not necessarily new to the forum but I am new to posting threads and working on cars. Decided to give it a try and get some feedback and possibly some help later on when I start work back up on my baby.

Right now I'm driving a 97 dx hatch. I've put in a lot of shop work on it so far just getting it to run without nearly dying all the time. Now that its up and running without needing more work (besides a radiator and headlights) I can start getting performance upgrades for it and hopefully install myself (with some help from all of you I hope).

As for what its got in it, I'm riding with a d16y7/z6(mini-me), new headers, cat, intake, plugs, wires, coil overs, brake lines, and its slightly gutted.

If you guys have any suggestions on where to start next (though I've been talking to a guy at Element Racing about an intro turbo) just let me know and some insight.

Appreciate any feedback, thanks!

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
Wow look at this guy using the search feature. Welcome.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.