Honda D Series Forum banner

Sonic meet in Duarte, So Cal

5K views 46 replies 13 participants last post by  NeonPinHead 
#1 · (Edited)
Whats good fellow d series members, once again I want to throw a get together down at the Sonics in June or july so we will discuss amongst us what month and actual date would be cool. Since we got about 3-4 months to decide it should be a great turn out and THIS TIME I WILL SHOW UP lulz haha
Im going to post on HT and socalcivic again
But whose in?!?!?!?!?!?! Post!!
Once an official date is known then the thread with all the Info, rules, caravans will be posted.:TU:

UPDATE: Date: June 22nd, 2013 Time: NOON-6pm
Rules:No burn outs, reving, popping vtec, or racing!
Remeber were going to try to use this spot for annual meets
Caravan Locations: To be discussed...

#4 ·
Jwilli your right so now we got the month in june cause im still thinking ahead for a legg lake meet in whittier but for the end of the summer. But anyways sammo im downz to go up to nor cal never been there so im stoked
But idk if my eg wire tuck and brake line tuck will be done by then.

#7 ·
Well im bringing pata project fliper since I bought it ^.^
559civic june 24th hells no!! Lol jk ok well theirs one date to poll for

#12 ·
^lol well these are the saterdays dates in june 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 sundays 2, 9, 16, 23,& 30
Im leaning for the 15th the middle of the month.
But out of these 10 dates we need to choose one lol

#13 ·
Like i said i vote for either june 22 or 23 since im going to have that weekend off anyways otherwise i cant make it :(
Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#15 ·
Ok since no one else going to argue about the date soooooooo....... June 22nd 2013 is the official date time rules caravan points will be set up and all info will be updated on the first post :TU:

#17 ·
So I got some pretty cool news, I went down to sonic spoke with the manager she's pretty cool and excited she even asked me if I wanted them to advertise or even have a mascot or block off a complete section of car stalls we exchanged numbers so if anything I told her I'd keep her in touch with anything but she has the date set for june 22nd.

#19 ·
so can we start getting a head count on this?
or do i have to say first 25 cars get free dso estickars or maybe tshirts??:tt2:

#26 ·
Ouch. hahahahaha... anyways between the new wife...new house...new job... shit has been nuts for me lately...hoping i have the time to hit this meet up though... just took my car to get smogged today and it passed with flying colors!!! was scared for a while didn't think it sounded too good but guess my ear dyno is not as good as their computer.

#27 ·
Ok so I'm going to start making flyers and passing them out and leave a stack for the sonic burger joint to pass out. Since were only about a month and half away from this going down ill post the flyer ill be making very soon.

#28 · (Edited)
So lets get the name list going? 1 month left...
-Nuckles
-Milby2
-pata
-onatop...your coming!! Manditory for you :bigok:
-rubenzzz
-559civic_dx

#30 ·
You know the only problem with meets like this is the fact that cops like to break them up and give everyone tickets when things go wrong. We need to start being more responsible about getting a venue or privately owned parking lot in which we have permission to use. Like i could use the large lot at the shop i work at any time and its right in the middle of fresno and los angeles... Wouldnt be any worse than the hot ass eibach meet just bring shade

And there is a huge park right across the street that we can bbq at

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#31 ·
yeah i get what you mean thier used to be meets in northridge every thrusday i belive it was i would always go i stopped going for about a month and when i went back police everywhere giving everyone even the old guy in an nsx a ticket didnt matter if your car was bone stock they would cite you for a licene plate light thats "out".

I just hope this one is a good turn out i have to find my photoshop cd somewhere in this house before the first week of june comes in. i had to clean out my pc :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.