what a good band and not that much????
and wear can i find one

#2 ·
first of all this should be in the forced induction part of the forumn
second you should search!!!!
greddy makes good ones.
of ebay it up!(kidding)

#4 ·
No greddy doesn't make one... The only one made currently is by dezod (.com) but they are getting out of the business very soon so you better hurry. They are currently clearing out their inventory. Peakboost is supposed to be releasing one this summer though. Neither are cheap, keep trying if you want a boosted EM2 for cheap, it doesn't really happen.

#6 ·
i bet greg @ go-autoworks could make you a sweet street set up for about the same price of a greddy kit (do remember greddy kits dont come w/ fmic and piping its something like a 6-700 dollar upgrade) and gregs kit would be way better. imho i wouldnt go w/ the greddy kit unless i lived in cali or some other shitty state that emission tests you. for the same price or maybey a couple hundred more you get a 100x better kit

#14 ·
Oh my god people. The 7th gen is way different from a 6th gen. GREDDY DOES NOT MAKE A KIT FOR THE 7TH GEN.

That is pretty much the entire list with one exception. You do not need an ecu and tuning software. There are only 3 options for engine management with the d17. K-pro, AEM EMS, or a piggy back. You can't chip the d17 ECU like the older gens.

Go here LINKY and read all the links within.

#15 ·
lol just get k pro and the rest of the list is pretty easy to find

#17 ·
pcs xfc?? not sure but sounds like a engine mangement sysetem or some sort of piggy back if so dont buy it as it wont work only descent options is k pro and aem ems imho

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.