Honda D Series Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Converting to obd1

1K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  ryan89crx 
#1 ·
Ok so I have a 91 crx and I am wanting to go too obd1 I know everything I need except for what ecu too run? can I use a p06? The car has a jdm zc non vtec. Any help would be much appreciated thx. Oh and I have searched and can't seem to come up with anything. :rant2:

#7 ·
Actually DICK I did do research first off. If I use a damn td-41u I have to brake off a leg which was not what I wanted to do. There for I need to use a td-80u off a 96 lx/dx. So :bj: me I know how to do research. O and thanks for your input chris216 :punk:

#8 ·
Actually DICK I did do research first off. If I use a damn td-41u I have to brake off a leg which was not what I wanted to do. There for I need to use a td-80u off a 96 lx/dx. So :bj: me I know how to do research. O and thanks for your input chris216 :punk:[/QUOTE
I have the same engine as you and my dizzy bolted up no problem. Get one off of a 92 dx. It will fit. Mines just a little close to the upper radiator hose.

#10 ·
If I'm wrong then I'm wrong and i admit it, but the last time I looked no one said a thing too you Ryan so stay out of it. I made this thread to get an answer that I couldn't find not too get bullshit smart ass comments from people. O wait I'm wrong about that too I guess you can't ask questions anymore on a forum my bad. Anyways thanks for everyones help.

#11 ·
#13 ·
You tell me too drop the attitude but I never said shit too you. so I'm not sure what your deal is and I don't care if u think its your job or not so maybe you should drop your god complex and get off me. And i'm not a noob I've been on this site almost 2yrs. now. Oh and I wasn't being a douche about anything just didn't like greasmonkeys bullshit comment. There wasn't any need for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.