Honda D Series Forum banner

Vitaras making 400hp!

17K views 150 replies 57 participants last post by  lsturbohatch10 
#1 ·
#5 ·
#13 ·
fjt still around here selling Vitaras? I'm now really interested in getting a set for my 300hp setup...

#16 ·
ha ha... remember the days when ppl thought they wouldnt make it past 300-320whp?

I am speechless..and very happy at the same time..
This setup is in a 4dr civic and the guy has had them in the car running for like 9 months..i also think this car already ran 11's in full weight trim and it weights like 2700lbs.

Way to go

#22 ·
Curbow_USMC said:
damn this makes me want to get started on my build.
x2 i cant wait til i get my spare block.
ryan you should post this on cc, i know there are plenty of little oscars running around there.

#23 ·
Slowhatch said:
x2 i cant wait til i get my spare block.
ryan you should post this on cc, i know there are plenty of little oscars running around there.
good thinking!

although im not much of an active member there, only have like 30 posts.

i see a shitload of people suggesting aftermarket sleeves for over 12psi :confused: WTF is that shit??

#26 ·
ryan89crx said:
good thinking!

although im not much of an active member there, only have like 30 posts.

i see a shitload of people suggesting aftermarket sleeves for over 12psi :confused: WTF is that shit??

cc is clubcivic right? all that comes from their seems to be a bunch of retarded ricers..... they had a meet in cbus.... pics were craptacular
and i mean i know everyone hates on oscar.. hes running a different setup now.. closer to full race's numbers if not more i believe....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.