Honda D Series Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chipped PM6, OBD0 DOHC ZC dist

1K views 60 replies 7 participants last post by  mindless 
#1 · (Edited)
Chipped PM6 - Has zif socket and a header for datalogging. Will include two chips if I can find them. $75 shipped

OBD0 dohc ZC distributor - Works fine. Cap is fairly new and I just replaced the rotor on sunday. $75 shipped

I can get pics tomorrow for those interested.

edit: Will trade for

GM 3 bar
Injectors (cash on my end)
fuel pump (190lph or better)

#49 ·
OH SNAP you accidentally a JDM pimp? First accidentally a BOV you fall into and now this.

accidentally a JDM pimp + accidentally a fall in a BOV = BAMF.

edit: ordered my 3 bar today :holla:

#51 ·
She pulls decent once she hits 10 pounds....it's getting to 10 that takes a while (low 8.x:1 c/r sucks). Trying to get street tuned here soon to 15 pounds (don't want to push the 450's more than that).

#52 ·
:lol: remember ridding in my little pos at 8 psi? geez, that thing was a epic fail with my higher CR. talk about hitting a wall when it topped the 8psi at 5k. the last 2k rpm of clutch slip and power drop. which still puzzles me to this day. lol. too bad i was not able to give you a ride in the pos once i got fully tuned. if so, you probably would have had the 3 bar long ago. ;)

^no ****

#54 ·
Thought I had replied to this. Your car was quick on 8 pounds IMO.

I might as well close this thread. The guy I was buying the conversion harness from refunded my $$$ because one of the main plugs was cracked all to shit so my conversion is put on hold for the moment. :(

#56 ·
You're telling me. I had a smoking deal on the harness. I'm still going to do the conversion but I don't have an extra $300+ for parts atm. :(

#59 ·
Clutch is fried so I have other fish to fry right now. This sucks.

#60 ·
ya I have some nasty clutch slippage, its well worn, I'm in need of a clutch badly, I jsut wish both my crx's rocked the same spline count!!
lmk about said parts when you get the chance, good luck with the clutch!

#61 ·
Yeah I asked for the thread to be closed. My conversion to OBD1 will have to be put on hold for the time being so I can get a clutch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.