Honda D Series Forum banner

Duck's 1993 E36

8K views 41 replies 29 participants last post by  sleepy 
#1 ·
It's nasty outside today, so no really good pics. But here is the car I got to replace the civic. I mentioned it in the other thread, but here is some info on it. 1993 BMW 325i, 131,000 miles, 5 speed, fully loaded. The only thing that does not work is the sunroof, but I won't ever use it anyways lol. New leather on the front seats, new shift knob, staggered M3 wheels, new cooling system. Drove it home from Charlotte last night and it did awesome. It does not have a ding or dent on the entire car, a few scratches, but nothing that can't be buffed out probably. The paint is a little faded, but not too bad for being a 17 year old red car. More pics to come, this is all I have for right now.

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content

See less See more
#7 ·
Nice. I freakin love those wheels!

#11 ·
well as always here i go duck:

upgrade suggestion:

engine/transmission:
-CAI ($350/M30 AFM $30-$80)
-ECU upgrade ($250+)
-header (starting at $700)
-exhausts (starting at $900 for a catback- UUC/Corsa i would get)
-short shift (starting at $180)
-M3 Cam ($300+)
-injectors (M50/S50 motor (E36 2.5 and 3.0, rated 17.5lb/hr) plug and play)
-LTW Flywheel (starting at $630)
-suspension (i can go on massive work IMHO)
-Differential (fin cover $125+/3.91 or 4.10 ring and pin $800/)

infact anything you can find in M3 will fit your car for starters. it's kind a the same as swapping Acura parts into a Civic. same concept but out of control expensive. lol

#12 ·
E36.... Hmmmm.

This post has been deleted
#21 ·
none... cause by his words it's to expensive to upgrade. lol.

#23 ·
Thanks for the comments guys. The first thing that will be done is polishing the headlights and a good cleaning of the paint and waxing it. I have found some DIY's for it online for CAI boxes and intakes, that will be the first mod. After that, only time will tell, parts for this thing are fucking expensive lol.

#24 ·
Finally got to do some things to it. Cleaned the headlights, the passenger side is done in this pic, you can see how bad the driver side looks. They both looked like that, surprised I could see anything at night lol. I'll get a pic up later since they are both done now

The M50 2.5 liter inline 6. The car sat for awhile so under the hood is disgusting, that is one of the next things to get cleaned up.

Got some good sized rubber under it. The wheels on it are off a 330, 245/40/17 on the rear and 225/45/17 on the front. The driver side rear has been replaced with a used tire before I got it, I have another tire that matches the rest on the way from Cali :D.

#27 ·
Thanks, its a work in progress lol.
Loks good duck.

Two words: M3 wheels. Friend had some and his and it looks so siiiiiiick.
I know, I love the m3 wheels too, but these don't look bad imo, plus they were free lol. Speaking of m3s, I found a 95 m3 long block for not too much :twisted:, but that is something that would be down the road. I have come across a few m3s with over 500 whp turbo setups though :D.

#26 ·
Loks good duck.

Two words: M3 wheels. Friend had some and his and it looks so siiiiiiick.

Reactions: vtecduck
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.