High octane gasoline locator? - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Serious discussion/debate

D-Series.org is the premier Honda Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2008, 01:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 18 cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
Default High octane gasoline locator?

Im having a hard time finding high octane gas for my rex, do you guys know where i can find a locator, or where the sweet spots are? im looking for 94+ octane..
Quote:
Driving something that is fast, is not always fun. Driving something thats fun, is not always fast.
cervan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-23-2008, 04:21 AM   #2 (permalink)
I can't read...

Rep Power: 34 myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

i don't know if have a delta sonic near you but here in buffalo they carry 100 octane.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddcartes View Post
i love to rape kids...*silence*

let me touch you.
myHonda1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-23-2008, 04:24 AM   #3 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 18 cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!
cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!cervan is the fucking MAN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by myHonda1 View Post
i don't know if have a delta sonic near you but here in buffalo they carry 100 octane.
lol ive never even heard of it.
Quote:
Driving something that is fast, is not always fun. Driving something thats fun, is not always fast.
Old 07-23-2008, 04:26 AM   #4 (permalink)
I can't read...

Rep Power: 34 myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by cervan View Post
lol ive never even heard of it.
lol. really? damn. they're all over the place here!
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddcartes View Post
i love to rape kids...*silence*

let me touch you.
myHonda1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-23-2008, 04:28 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series G0D

i guess ill have to go scouting for some in my benz. i also heard that you can add tolulene and xylene (Both are in goof-off) to your gasoline and it will raise the octane by 10% for at 10% mix.
Quote:
Old 07-23-2008, 08:57 AM   #6 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 23 BLK92_D16 is the fucking MAN!!!!BLK92_D16 is the fucking MAN!!!!BLK92_D16 is the fucking MAN!!!!BLK92_D16 is the fucking MAN!!!!
BLK92_D16 is the fucking MAN!!!!BLK92_D16 is the fucking MAN!!!!BLK92_D16 is the fucking MAN!!!!BLK92_D16 is the fucking MAN!!!!BLK92_D16 is the fucking MAN!!!!BLK92_D16 is the fucking MAN!!!!

Washington State, right? Sometimes pumps near race tracks have higher octane fuels available. Couldn't locate a webpage for anything though...
BLK92_D16 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-23-2008, 09:03 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLK92_D16 View Post
Washington State, right? Sometimes pumps near race tracks have higher octane fuels available. Couldn't locate a webpage for anything though...
Yeah washington, (stoked to go to fookers barbie) Ive seen some 95 octane but they were kind of hole in the wall retailers. I think 92 octane is as high as i can get around here.
Quote:
Old 07-23-2008, 09:10 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 20 turboprelude95 is the fucking MAN!!!!turboprelude95 is the fucking MAN!!!!turboprelude95 is the fucking MAN!!!!turboprelude95 is the fucking MAN!!!!
turboprelude95 is the fucking MAN!!!!turboprelude95 is the fucking MAN!!!!turboprelude95 is the fucking MAN!!!!turboprelude95 is the fucking MAN!!!!turboprelude95 is the fucking MAN!!!!turboprelude95 is the fucking MAN!!!!turboprelude95 is the fucking MAN!!!!turboprelude95 is the fucking MAN!!!!turboprelude95 is the fucking MAN!!!!

I know I've seen 100 around my area.......
turboprelude95 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-23-2008, 11:44 AM   #9 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 19 mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!
mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!mightyjoecivic is the fucking MAN!!!!

This doesn't help you but in suffolk, we have 110oct. And I just filled my take too.....*sniffing, sniffing* It smells soo good!

1993 Ford Cobra #1252 of 4993-- Bone stock

Tuning, the other bolt-on.

**Insert 95' 4dr civic...soon**
mightyjoecivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-23-2008, 11:54 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 21 BigJnWorldWide Still a JDM Star....BigJnWorldWide Still a JDM Star....
BigJnWorldWide Still a JDM Star....BigJnWorldWide Still a JDM Star....BigJnWorldWide Still a JDM Star....BigJnWorldWide Still a JDM Star....BigJnWorldWide Still a JDM Star....

The sunocos out here in tha nati sell 94 as their highest octane. Do you have one of those out there? And we got another station that sells 110!!! Very nice!!! But with prices the way they are you might have a hard time finding one that sells anything higher than 93. Good luck.
On top of that you have a special knowledge, an understanding of the complexity of the things happening. Others see you turn the wheel and push down on the gas, not you. You see a symphony of combustion and physics. You see a balance between frictional coefficients, tire roll over, spring rates, and throttle. It's a beautiful thing to see all these components working in harmony, it's literally a ballet of force and mathematics!
BigJnWorldWide is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-23-2008, 12:21 PM   #11 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 9 SuperSeanic smells like BoratSuperSeanic smells like BoratSuperSeanic smells like BoratSuperSeanic smells like BoratSuperSeanic smells like Borat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJnWorldWide View Post
The sunocos out here in tha nati sell 94 as their highest octane. Do you have one of those out there? And we got another station that sells 110!!! Very nice!!! But with prices the way they are you might have a hard time finding one that sells anything higher than 93. Good luck.
same here and theres a speedway gas station that has cam2 110 octane racing fuel
Old 07-23-2008, 01:05 PM   #12 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

sick1camcivic is almost there....sick1camcivic is almost there....sick1camcivic is almost there....sick1camcivic is almost there....sick1camcivic is almost there....sick1camcivic is almost there....sick1camcivic is almost there....sick1camcivic is almost there....sick1camcivic is almost there....sick1camcivic is almost there....

shell here in lynchburg va has 110octane. like they said check a few near tracks if you have any.
95 civic coupe ex. Vitara-hbeam Z6
New Project Built Turbo F2B F22A nonvtec into civic
93 Accord SE 4dr black9stock)
Owner @ Grab-a-Nekbrace ENT like us on Facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/grabanekbrace
sick1camcivic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-23-2008, 03:04 PM   #13 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 8 shadhman is fly like an eagleshadhman is fly like an eagleshadhman is fly like an eagleshadhman is fly like an eagleshadhman is fly like an eagleshadhman is fly like an eagleshadhman is fly like an eagleshadhman is fly like an eagleshadhman is fly like an eagleshadhman is fly like an eagleshadhman is fly like an eagleshadhman is fly like an eagle

Lucky ducks lol In my state the highest you can get at pump is 90.. I know of a station that sells 100 but you cant pump it straight to your car gotta use cans. Thinking about mixing half a tank with a half a tank of 90. hmm wonder what that would make my average octane level

D16a6
Bullseye .50 .55a/r
21psi on 90octane(Meth fed)
My Completed Sol Build(not so completed anymore):http://d-series.org/forums/showcase/...ml#post1398900
Song of the Week: MC Rise- This is Life
shadhman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-23-2008, 03:43 PM   #14 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Rep Power: 39 99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !99EJ6T is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

sunoco normally has street blaze or wtf ever they call it. in both the 95 and 100 oct at the pump.

search for their locations.
Old 07-24-2008, 08:53 AM   #15 (permalink)
I'm a crybaby

here i can get like 94 or 95 from a sunoco pump or go down to the reservation and get 110 or 114

My Shit Will Be Done. !HATERS! - CHECK OUT MY CLEAN ASS FOR SALE THREAD!!

XBox Tag : MattisTonED
RidinDirtyCRX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-24-2008, 02:22 PM   #16 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Well, i think the strip is like 30 miles from me, ill just look up sunnaco
thanks guys.
EDIT: theres no sunoco within 50 miles of my house o.o this is nuts.
Quote:

Last edited by cervan; 07-24-2008 at 02:25 PM.
Old 07-24-2008, 03:50 PM   #17 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 9 ZackieDarko smells like BoratZackieDarko smells like BoratZackieDarko smells like BoratZackieDarko smells like BoratZackieDarko smells like BoratZackieDarko smells like Borat

there is a 76 on Auburn Way and 15th street in Auburn that has race gas at the pump

also there is a Conoco out in Black Diamond (maple valley black diamond road) that has 94 or 95 at the pump

Quote:
Originally Posted by f00ker
ZackieDarko is my new favorite member

Last edited by ZackieDarko; 07-24-2008 at 03:52 PM.
ZackieDarko is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-24-2008, 03:56 PM   #18 (permalink)
D-Series cadet

Rep Power: 7 89civicSI is almost a somebody89civicSI is almost a somebody89civicSI is almost a somebody89civicSI is almost a somebody

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/arc.../t-273806.html
Old 07-24-2008, 09:45 PM   #19 (permalink)
insert user title here

Rep Power: 46 drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
drunkinmaster1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

go to any connell oil and gas. you can either buy 100 octane at the pump, or race gas by the drum. theyre the ones that own the pacific prides. they even sell e85 out here in tri cities
Old 07-24-2008, 10:15 PM   #20 (permalink)
D-series G0D

Cant find any connell shops around where i live :/
Quote:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Image Verification