Its starting to hit the fan.... - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org » Everything Else » Serious discussion/debate

D-Series.org is the premier Honda Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2011, 08:24 AM   1 links from elsewhere to this Post. Click to view. #1 (permalink)
wise in the ways of the D

Rep Power: 10 a5hatch is hot as a volcanoa5hatch is hot as a volcano
a5hatch is hot as a volcano
Default Its starting to hit the fan....

First and foremost, I challenge all of you to read this all the way through, with an open mind and put down your normal reactions for a few minutes.

PLEASE, DO NOT turn this into an argument. We can have discussion, but dont blow this up....

I dont want to blast Political ISH all the time here on the D. But I wanna post this up, and hopefully tip some of you off to what is happening, that you might not know, and hopefully learn something myself.

The EURO is Crashing HARD.
Video: OECD: euro area is rapidly deteriorating - Telegraph

Lloyd's of London pulls out of European banks amidst fear of worsening debt crisis - Economic Times

Euro Bank Run Shifts To Insurance Companies As Lloyd's Of London Pulls Cash From European Banks | ZeroHedge

JUST TODAY, London's Lloyd's insurance company (one of the LARGEST in Europe) started pulling its assets out of banks. This is following the European gov't trying to change the amount of bank accounts the banks have to have insured up to like 30%. (similar to our FDIC, but FDIC isnt required to cover ANYWHERE NEAR 30% of physical accounts, LOL if you dont believe me)

The Euro has been SIGNIFICANTLY more strong than the Dollar in recent years, worth MORE than double what the dollar was (exchange rate 1 euro=$2.25 last I knew)

So if the Euro was sooo strong, why is Europe collapsing? CRUSHING DEBT. OVER SPENDING. Toxic Assets. Central Banking and Fractional Reserve Lending.

Ill make this as short, and purposeful as I can, I know most of us have an annurism reading more than a few sentences on here LOL

if you dont follow current events, politics, or Economics; Keep reading

The economic situation is starting to get REAL, REALLY FAST. We've been hearing about if for the last few years in the news. But the bubble we are in is looming to bust. Once Europe fails, we wont be too far behind, along with China. It IS going to happen.

Thats why I believe this next election is absolutely CRITICAL to our nations survival, and to our sovereignty as a nation. If you look at ANY candidate, Republican or Democrat, none of their monetary/budget proposals DO JACK SQUAT. Most fall in line with the proposals to cut only already planned increases, and slightly at that; where spending still increases, just not as much as originally planned.

The only person in this field that has a plan to even start making a scratch at our problem, is Ron Paul.

Now before you Roll your eyes, look at the facts. If you want to educate yourself, Look at what is happening in the European countries and their financial/economic problems, the Google and research these questions a little bit in regards to America.

What causes inflation?
How does the Federal Reserve create/print money?
What is inflation doing currently?
Graph of value of Dollar since 1913?
What is Fractional Reserve Lending?
Does fractional reserve lending create fake money?
How much of our budget per year does our government borrow from the Fed?(no, it doesnt "borrow" from China)
Where does the Fed get the money it loans out, from?
What caused our housing bubble? (toxic assets)

Who regulates, or controls the federal Reserve?

Im pretty convinced, that the more you find out about our financial system, the more you want to know, because it will appall you.

We are in a Severe situation, and the notion that we can come out of this without taking EXTREME measures and sacrificing, is irresponsible, naive, and just plain false.

Our Federal Reserve is a POISON to our country, Gov't, and to our security. If you are going to vote, I urge you to set aside all preconceived notions you have about Ron Paul, or what you believe that you may have heard from news sources.

Ron Paul is the ONLY candidate to propose DRASTIC changes, that in his first year will cut 1 TRILLION dollars from our governments budget.

Sounds pretty scary right? Most people freak out cause they cant understand that notion whatsoever. Ron always has said, that we dont have a revenue problem, we have a SPENDING problem. He is right! Our government borrows 40cents on the dollar we spend, EVERY YEAR. Cutting 1 trillion out of the budget, would pretty much bring us down to only spending what tax revenue is brought in, and not borrowing.

He has a detailed plan, complete with full dollar amounts, of how this will be accomplished.

This should be THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT ISSUE to EVERYONE. Not Iran (LOL), or Afghanistan/Iraq, Passing Obamacare...you get the point

F*CK Im getting long winded..... I wont post up a bunch more facts, unless people want to know more...But Damn it, I really feel this is important.

Just realize, despite what you may think, Most of you all probably agree anyways, Romney, Gingrich, Cain, Perry, Obama, are all exactly the same. They are paid for by your local corporation, and will not be able, nor will they even attempt to change up the status quo to save our country.

Dont Squander your vote in the primaries/caucus's coming up, If you vote, vote Ron Paul. I honestly believe he is our last chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baajaa View Post
Sir, how the eff do you rebuild oil?

Last edited by a5hatch; 11-28-2011 at 08:27 AM.
a5hatch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-28-2011, 08:30 AM   #2 (permalink)
gonzo

sxysweed It's a JDM Star Bitches....sxysweed It's a JDM Star Bitches....

Are any of the banks/major groups responsible for this Jewish-owned?
Not trying to start a policitical/racist/anti-semetic/whatever war, just a honest question that I can't find a clear answer.

On a more related note, what can we do to save ourselves and this country, should the shit hit the fan?
I can bail and flee home, but I'm not sure if I'd be able to bring my wife.
sxysweed is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-28-2011, 08:34 AM   #3 (permalink)
All powerful D-series member

Rep Power: 17 cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!
cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!cmgreen50 is the fucking MAN!!!!

tldr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cade Johnson View Post
The problem is, my need for speed exceeds the need to save the earth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizard's blood View Post
WELL FINE! I'LL JUST GO EAT THE SHIT OUTTA MY OREO'S THEN!
cmgreen50 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-28-2011, 08:36 AM   #4 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 6 moff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow up

I cannot wait for the Euro to crash... OMG LEGIT GERMAN/EUROPEAN MADE PARTS FOR MY BUG WILL BE SOOOO MUCH CHEAPER

Seriously though I am already going to vote for Ron Paul if Europe can float long enough for Ron Paul to cut our ties with the rest of the world we should be alright.
moff3tt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-28-2011, 09:06 AM   #5 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 6 dj211855 is a name known to alldj211855 is a name known to alldj211855 is a name known to alldj211855 is a name known to alldj211855 is a name known to alldj211855 is a name known to alldj211855 is a name known to alldj211855 is a name known to alldj211855 is a name known to all

atleast I'm not the only one thinks this country is in deep shit....I'm sure going to read more about the facts of Ron Paul.
Old 11-28-2011, 09:09 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxysweed View Post
Not trying to start a policitical/racist/anti-semetic/whatever war, just a honest question that I can't find a clear answer.

On a more related note, what can we do to save ourselves and this country, should the shit hit the fan?
sxysweed: Not sure on the banks. I know there is a lot of debate about jewish/zionism and the banking realm. I dont remember the exact quote, but check out the video on youtube "thrive", its LONG, but a PRETTY GOOD watch. It kind of debunks the jewish involvement scheme, if I remember correctly.

And I dont really know what to do honestly. I dont know if Pulling my money out of banks will be worthwhile, cause if the dollar crashes, what money we physically have, probably wont be worth the cotton its printed on anyways, Just like the Deutsche marc, Dinar etc, when they all tanked...

Stocking up on food, and supplies (as paranoid as it sounds) might be worthwhile...Imagine black friday type mobs, storming stores when they get food shipments... Or when there is no food shipments lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgreen50 View Post
tldr
lol, I dont know what this means

Quote:
Originally Posted by moff3tt View Post
I cannot wait for the Euro to crash... OMG LEGIT GERMAN/EUROPEAN MADE PARTS FOR MY BUG WILL BE SOOOO MUCH CHEAPER

Seriously though I am already going to vote for Ron Paul if Europe can float long enough for Ron Paul to cut our ties with the rest of the world we should be alright.
Good to hear! I totally agree as well. And Ron isnt exactly cutting ties with everyone. Just reducing our dependency and going back to the old adage of our forefathers: Commerce with everyone, Alliance with none.

The founding fathers continually prove with the economic crisis, HOw INCREDIBLY smart, and insightful they were. I feel like Ron is a modern day "father" of our country lol

Quote:
Old 11-28-2011, 09:15 AM   #7 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 5 baajaa is fly like an eaglebaajaa is fly like an eaglebaajaa is fly like an eaglebaajaa is fly like an eaglebaajaa is fly like an eaglebaajaa is fly like an eaglebaajaa is fly like an eaglebaajaa is fly like an eaglebaajaa is fly like an eaglebaajaa is fly like an eaglebaajaa is fly like an eagle

I wanna know more. The op wasn't long enough.
baajaa is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-28-2011, 09:21 AM   #8 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 8 sloK is da #1 stunnasloK is da #1 stunnasloK is da #1 stunnasloK is da #1 stunnasloK is da #1 stunnasloK is da #1 stunnasloK is da #1 stunna

my brother hates Ron Paul, i love RP.... course he now lives in California so he has been brainwashed by the west coast Democratic stuff lol

Quote:
no restrictor!

how is oil going to damage a steel ring? it wont.
am i the only one who is on the same page as danz!?!?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by danz View Post
s300 is worth the money over crome. crome is terrible and i have a feeling people over the pond have more brains than to cheap out on management like most over on this side.

especially since most other platforms require complete stand alones!
sloK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-28-2011, 09:24 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
I wanna know more. The op wasn't long enough.
Sarcasm? Or legitimately want to know more?

Quote:
Old 11-28-2011, 09:26 AM   #10 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 6 moff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow upmoff3tt is about to blow up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloK View Post
my brother hates Ron Paul, i love RP.... course he now lives in California so he has been brainwashed by the west coast Democratic stuff lol
I am fairly liberal and identify more with Democrats than Republicans. Damn it though if something is broken fix it! If the Democrats could fix it then they would have and if the Republicans could fix it they would have. Now I say we give someone who isn't brainwashed into undermining the opposing political party rather than what is best for the country.
moff3tt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-28-2011, 09:27 AM   #11 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 5 baajaa is fly like an eaglebaajaa is fly like an eaglebaajaa is fly like an eaglebaajaa is fly like an eaglebaajaa is fly like an eaglebaajaa is fly like an eaglebaajaa is fly like an eaglebaajaa is fly like an eaglebaajaa is fly like an eaglebaajaa is fly like an eaglebaajaa is fly like an eagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by a5hatch View Post
Sarcasm? Or legitimately want to know more?
Legitimately.
Old 11-28-2011, 09:30 AM   #12 (permalink)
D-series PIMP

Rep Power: 8 sloK is da #1 stunnasloK is da #1 stunnasloK is da #1 stunnasloK is da #1 stunnasloK is da #1 stunnasloK is da #1 stunnasloK is da #1 stunna

there is a billboard outside of rockwall texas, right infront of a high school that say "Ron Paul 2012 let change america together" or something like that

love it

Quote:
no restrictor!

how is oil going to damage a steel ring? it wont.
am i the only one who is on the same page as danz!?!?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by danz View Post
s300 is worth the money over crome. crome is terrible and i have a feeling people over the pond have more brains than to cheap out on management like most over on this side.

especially since most other platforms require complete stand alones!
sloK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-28-2011, 09:31 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by moff3tt View Post
I am fairly liberal and identify more with Democrats than Republicans. Damn it though if something is broken fix it! If the Democrats could fix it then they would have and if the Republicans could fix it they would have. Now I say we give someone who isn't brainwashed into undermining the opposing political party rather than what is best for the country.
Thats probably the BEST WORDED phrase I havent heard in regards to Ron yet..... Rep!

Quote:
Legitimately.
lol ok! What do you want to know more about? Ron? The Federal Reserve? something different?

Quote:
Old 11-28-2011, 09:40 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-series soldier

All of it honestly.
Old 11-28-2011, 10:03 AM   #15 (permalink)
n00b

In for information on global economy.

Europe is in deep shit. Can tell you these two things for you to realize how bad things are.

Avg wage here is 2.8€/hour (3.73USD), > 10km away from 2nd biggest city in Portugal, 2 room house costs 300 ~ 400€ (that is one salary), 10y'old 1.4 ~ 1.6 pays 60€ road tax, insurance costs 200€ (year), bus monthly pass costs 40€, gas is at ~8USD/gal, and rising.

VAT is 23%, AFAIK highest in Europe, and almost every active politician (220 of them) gets assistant, + payed expenses, and earns 5K€/month. There has been a scandal about each and every one of them, who has official residence +50km from capital city (Lisbon), receiving up to 1500€ in bonus, to help cover the house expenses.

Don't fuck with me, my family earns 1.2K € monthly, and gets to pay 400/500€ house expenses, and these dipshits can't pay the same amount, off an 5K monthly payment?

Then they come to TV and talk about social state, and even sacrifice, higher taxation on the higher wealth social classes. Everyone that has a company, declares as receiving minimum wage, so the poorest families are the richest ones, since they work for another, they can't sabotage the IRS declarations.

I'm pretty much upset about high corruption rate, and social unfairness, since every senior state member get retirement after 10 years of career, and my mother doesn't, even having sjögren syndrome, and being not capable of work, just because my father is healthy.
Raimundo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-28-2011, 10:08 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
All of it honestly.
My best advice for info on Ron, is just to get on youtube, and watch video after video about him! I know thats kind of taking the easy way out, but there is a lot of video of him out there calling out the financial crisis YEARS IN ADVANCE, back in the 80's. Its just good to see for yourself. Just type Ron Paul, and then the issue you want to know his stance on, usually will bring up good results.

also check these couple sites: Brushfiresofliberty.com (TONS OF VIDEOS), ronpaul2012.com-(check out the videos in the media section on this site), dailypaul.com

Here is one

Now the Federal Reserve is another beast......

Here is a decent run down on the Federal Reserve, in video form. Saves me from having to type it all out. If you still have questions, after watching these PLEASE ASK! Ill do my best to help

Quote:

Last edited by a5hatch; 11-28-2011 at 10:13 AM.
Old 11-28-2011, 10:42 AM   #17 (permalink)
D-series soldier

That was the greatest, most awesome, most informative cartoon I've ever watched.
Old 11-28-2011, 10:47 AM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
That was the greatest, most awesome, most informative cartoon I've ever watched.
LOL, dude, I am having the hardest time gauging what you post lol, can never tell if its sarcasm, or just normal haha

Quote:
Old 11-29-2011, 05:39 AM   #19 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 5 Atreidies is approaching greatnessAtreidies is approaching greatnessAtreidies is approaching greatnessAtreidies is approaching greatnessAtreidies is approaching greatnessAtreidies is approaching greatnessAtreidies is approaching greatnessAtreidies is approaching greatnessAtreidies is approaching greatnessAtreidies is approaching greatnessAtreidies is approaching greatnessAtreidies is approaching greatnessAtreidies is approaching greatness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxysweed View Post

Rothschild was a descendant of the Ashkenazis. His family, as did most Ashkenazis, converted to Judaism around the 7th century. They are not technically "genetic" Jews, but then again, neither are the vast majority of people that call themselves Jewish. Unlike other religions, Jewish is used to describe both religion and ethnicity.

As far as who controls what banks - Who runs the FED

Here is an interesting graph showing what was able to happen after the removal of Glass-Steigal

If you really want to fuck your head up, check this page out. It is WAAAAY bigger than American banks, we just had the largest economy to exploit.
Global Network of Corporate Control

"Sometimes they complain. 'You know, the lower half income people, they don’t pay any income tax & what are we going to do about it?' And I say, we’re half way there!" - Ron Paul

"I freestyle my destiny, it's not written in pages." - Immortal Technique
Atreidies is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-29-2011, 05:48 AM   #20 (permalink)

Thats a good post Atreides! never seen that graph before, but it sure gives you a nice, secure, uncorrupt feeling in your gut! lol

Now, this is a really interesting video as well. It starts out a little sketchy, but it draws it all together well, especially when they start "following the money". Its LONG, 2 hours, but definitely worth the watch. Explains a lot about banks, which I found very informative.

Thrive 11.11.11 Full Length - YouTube

Quote:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Image Verification

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.d-series.org/forums/serious-discussion-debate/154195-its-starting-hit-fan.html
Posted By For Type Date
is anyone else worried about what the government is currently duing This thread Refback 01-18-2012 11:53 PM