The best way to fuck someones life over without going to jail. - D-series.org

Go Back   D-series.org Everything Else Serious discussion/debate

D-Series.org is the premier Honda Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2009, 09:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Rep Power: 7 smellslikerice is a name known to allsmellslikerice is a name known to allsmellslikerice is a name known to allsmellslikerice is a name known to allsmellslikerice is a name known to allsmellslikerice is a name known to allsmellslikerice is a name known to allsmellslikerice is a name known to all
Default The best way to fuck someones life over without going to jail.

Soooo I am currently in a situation (which i will not discuss in detail to protect someone else) that is leaving me with a legitimate reason to fucking kill someone. i really dont know how i will ever restrain myself from ripping his face off and crushing his skull if i ever see him in person.

now what im asking you guys is, for fear of myself being put in prison for murder, i would like to think of the best possible way to fuck this dudes life up before i disclose some information that i have to the cops that will put him in jail for the rest of his life.

how would you go about getting at someone who honestly does not deserve to live for what he did WITHOUT incriminating myself by committing murder.

im thinking about beating the ever loving fuck out of him with a baseball bat. then taking his limp unconscious pile of flesh to the hospital and then turn myself in along with the information that will sentence him to life in prison for sure.( i wish it was capitol punishment)
smellslikerice is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-01-2009, 09:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
my dd has 1800 ftlbs of torque

Rep Power: 15 Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!
Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!

lean a nail in front of and leaning on all his tires at a 60 degree angle then as he drives away hell have 4 flats

try to put em closer to the inside of the tire so he cant see em

you did not slash his tires but got the same result with no vandelism(sp)

ak riding shotgun literally

autox/ touge ej1
Built 12.5 d., ac, pic selects, itr sway, wide wheels, more bracing than a dentist office lol

09 Chevy 3500hd crew cab long bed 4x4 just because I felt like it
Tibby is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 03-01-2009, 09:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
gonzo

Rep Power: 0 brisk is almost a somebodybrisk is almost a somebodybrisk is almost a somebodybrisk is almost a somebody

man u cant just leave us hanging we gotta know whats up.
brisk is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 03-01-2009, 09:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
Want access???

Rep Power: 50 modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !modsHXcivi is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

hmmm...Go to the police with said info...
modsHXcivi is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 03-01-2009, 09:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
my dd has 1800 ftlbs of torque

Rep Power: 15 Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!
Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!Tibby is the fucking MAN!!!!

proly a long ass story and hes to mad to write the whole thing

just confront him in public (after a good cool down and your favorite meal) without lookin like a jackass or getting out of control and tell him whats up without being physical try to make him feel like dipicable dogshit.

ak riding shotgun literally

autox/ touge ej1
Built 12.5 d., ac, pic selects, itr sway, wide wheels, more bracing than a dentist office lol

09 Chevy 3500hd crew cab long bed 4x4 just because I felt like it
Tibby is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 03-01-2009, 09:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
gonzo

civicridin It's a JDM Star Bitches....civicridin It's a JDM Star Bitches....civicridin It's a JDM Star Bitches....civicridin It's a JDM Star Bitches....civicridin It's a JDM Star Bitches....

poop on his car.

been there, done that.
civicridin is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 03-01-2009, 10:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
I also have a cool title

Rep Power: 17 98CiviCn00b is hot as a volcano98CiviCn00b is hot as a volcano
98CiviCn00b is hot as a volcano98CiviCn00b is hot as a volcano98CiviCn00b is hot as a volcano98CiviCn00b is hot as a volcano98CiviCn00b is hot as a volcano98CiviCn00b is hot as a volcano98CiviCn00b is hot as a volcano98CiviCn00b is hot as a volcano98CiviCn00b is hot as a volcano98CiviCn00b is hot as a volcano98CiviCn00b is hot as a volcano

This is a bad thread man...i think you just need to calm down and tell the cops

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyM View Post
waiting to hear from this dude right now bout that tranny. lol...hopefully he will meet me somewhere.

Last edited by 98CiviCn00b; 03-01-2009 at 10:41 PM.
98CiviCn00b is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 03-01-2009, 11:40 PM   #8 (permalink)
\/ apply baby lotion here \/

Rep Power: 38 Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Pata is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Sorry to hear your about Situation. I don't even know what to tell you Dawg.

Just think of Your Family.
Good Luck.
Pata is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 03-01-2009, 11:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

panda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcano

well there is a few ways to go about this. like there is a really bad day he will never forget. or there is the wish he was dead way lol..

well personally if it was me. id figure out if he goes to work early in the morning early enough to turn on the lights.. open his gas tank and break his back tail lights out.. run a wire from the bulb and push it into the gas tank lol..

but that is me..

you could do some really fucked up shit like get a gang bang with his mom and like 10 other dudes post it on the internet, of her taking a cum shot, or stick a butt plug up his dogs ass, pour something like moonshine, or large amounts of jet fuel into his gas tank, you could do many things.. but the best thing to do is calm down. jerk one off , eat something you like, walk up to him and beat his fucking ass lol. cause im not good with my anger so i dont know what to tell ya
panda is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 03-02-2009, 01:16 AM   #10 (permalink)
10 second daily driver :)

Boosted91 Still a JDM Star....Boosted91 Still a JDM Star....Boosted91 Still a JDM Star....Boosted91 Still a JDM Star....

It has to be a very serious crime if he can get life in prison, not even rape or molesting kids gets you life, so either your full of shit that you have info that will put him into prison for life, or your a accessory after the fact for holding back key info on a murder or something else thats as bad, if its the later then you will also go to prison. that aside this thread is retarded this is a car forum not a lawyers office, asking people on the net for advice on how to commit a crime and not get caught is very 12 years old like. and those of you who was retarded enough to give advice on how to do these crimes are just as retarded. you all need to grow up your making good members regret that they are even affiliated with this site.
10.7 @ 137.97
1990 CRX Si D16Z6 305/265 @ 22 PSI (SOLD)
11.6 @ 118

Last edited by Boosted91; 03-02-2009 at 01:20 AM.
Boosted91 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 03-02-2009, 02:06 AM   #11 (permalink)
D-series soldier

Smashing It's a JDM Star Bitches....

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellslikerice View Post
Soooo I am currently in a situation (which i will not discuss in detail to protect someone else) that is leaving me with a legitimate reason to fucking kill someone. i really dont know how i will ever restrain myself from ripping his face off and crushing his skull if i ever see him in person.

now what im asking you guys is, for fear of myself being put in prison for murder, i would like to think of the best possible way to fuck this dudes life up before i disclose some information that i have to the cops that will put him in jail for the rest of his life.

how would you go about getting at someone who honestly does not deserve to live for what he did WITHOUT incriminating myself by committing murder.

im thinking about beating the ever loving fuck out of him with a baseball bat. then taking his limp unconscious pile of flesh to the hospital and then turn myself in along with the information that will sentence him to life in prison for sure.( i wish it was capitol punishment)
.dan get some pictures of you in a skimpy dress too?

Also for everyone that posted how to commit crime, if he actually follows through on any advice you can be charged with said crime as if you did it yourself.
My build thread

I <3 Performance Porting
Smashing is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 03-02-2009, 02:17 AM   #12 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

panda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcanopanda is hot as a volcano

hahaha.. i is retarded lol.. btw.. if you do something video tape that shit cause i wanna see it youtube..
Old 03-02-2009, 02:57 AM   #13 (permalink)

please take time to think,jail is not disneyland...i've got more scars than anyone i know,and most of them are emotional,peace
cheeseburger is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 03-02-2009, 03:06 AM   #14 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeseburger View Post
please take time to think,jail is not disneyland...i've got more scars than anyone i know,and most of them are emotional,peace
did you meet bubba in the showers? lol..
Old 03-02-2009, 03:13 AM   #15 (permalink)
Hi hater!

Rep Power: 34 Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !Boosted-EH-804 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

This thread is worthless grow the fuck up man. If you have info man the fuck up and go to the cop. Its not snitching I promise pussies will throw that stop snitching shit at you. Then the fact that you actually came on here and posted said info is a big no no. Your not thinking at all on this one.

Project Kornfed
Boosted-EH-804 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 03-02-2009, 03:18 AM   #16 (permalink)
ministry of mayhem!

Rep Power: 50 eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !eddcartes is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

best advise is chill. go to the police and give them the info you have.

jail is not funny business, man.

hope i helped.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2000redCIVICsi View Post
All hail Edd, the Wise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by transzex View Post
Rican Mob hit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spammer View Post
Evil spirits beautiful naked girl live boobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoXCivic View Post
I mess with cars because it's more socially acceptable than a cocaine habit ... although the cocaine would probably be cheaper.
Resident D-series.org metalhead Alliance member #666!
rip emilio gallardo (milo). outstanding father, spouse, friend and member of dso. you will always be missed.
rip, patprimmer. last of the titans.

one thing i've learned from this job is to always keep a pack of cheese for your whine.

my ED6 build thread:
http://www.d-series.org/forums/showc...-ed-build.html

my dyno compe build:
http://www.d-series.org/forums/showc...ike-build.html
eddcartes is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 03-02-2009, 03:18 AM   #17 (permalink)
Small engine, huge brakes

Rep Power: 25 Chrisfrom1986 Still a JDM Star....Chrisfrom1986 Still a JDM Star....
Chrisfrom1986 Still a JDM Star....Chrisfrom1986 Still a JDM Star....Chrisfrom1986 Still a JDM Star....Chrisfrom1986 Still a JDM Star....Chrisfrom1986 Still a JDM Star....Chrisfrom1986 Still a JDM Star....Chrisfrom1986 Still a JDM Star....Chrisfrom1986 Still a JDM Star....Chrisfrom1986 Still a JDM Star....Chrisfrom1986 Still a JDM Star....Chrisfrom1986 Still a JDM Star....Chrisfrom1986 Still a JDM Star....

Worst thread over, 17y/o's blogging on cars forums ftl.

94 rs nh-575M Thunder Gray Metallic - theft recovery

95 J30t 19" forged G35 Rays powerslot rotors
Chrisfrom1986 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 03-02-2009, 04:41 AM   #18 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 21 BigJnWorldWide Still a JDM Star....BigJnWorldWide Still a JDM Star....
BigJnWorldWide Still a JDM Star....BigJnWorldWide Still a JDM Star....BigJnWorldWide Still a JDM Star....BigJnWorldWide Still a JDM Star....BigJnWorldWide Still a JDM Star....

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicridin View Post
poop on his car.
=WIN!!!!
But seriously, you don't wanna go to jail. And you most definitely don't wanna kill this worthless fuck. I never thought I'd say this, but take your info to 5-0. Be smart on this one, guy.
BigJnWorldWide is offline   Quick reply to this message
Old 03-02-2009, 04:48 AM   #19 (permalink)
D-series post SLUT

Rep Power: 8 mondo9psi is a name known to allmondo9psi is a name known to allmondo9psi is a name known to allmondo9psi is a name known to allmondo9psi is a name known to allmondo9psi is a name known to allmondo9psi is a name known to allmondo9psi is a name known to allmondo9psi is a name known to allmondo9psi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by civicridin View Post
poop on his car.

been there, done that.
poop on his chest
Old 03-02-2009, 04:49 AM   #20 (permalink)
I can't read...

Rep Power: 35 myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !
myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !myHonda1 is on a level you can only DREAM about! ! !

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddcartes View Post
best advise is chill. go to the police and give them the info you have.

jail is not funny business, man.

hope i helped.
:td: werd

calm down and go to the police. don't stoop to his level.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddcartes View Post
i love to rape kids...*silence*

let me touch you.
myHonda1 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the D-series.org forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Image Verification