Honda D Series Forum banner

shit hit the wall sale everything needs to go

2K views 28 replies 10 participants last post by  4D2Envy 
#1 · (Edited)
Whats up D, so I have alot of shit blowing up and really need to get alot sold so i can handle somethings on my end

everything is located in northern va i can meet within reason and am very flexible on everything, shipping is not included on any parts.
feel free to pm me or text/ call ( normally up till about 11-12 every night EST) no calls after like 8 because i have shitty service at my house.
540-219-6867

Lets start off first with i'm a reseller for theretrofitsource.com and sharp HID, so if you need ANYTHING hid related let me know, i also have 5 full retrofit kits for sale, you will get projectors shrouds and lights for 130 shipped to your door. can also get ballasts and relay harnesses. Bi-xenon: Morimoto Mini H1 5.0 - HID Projectors from The Retrofit Source Inc this is the exact set up i'm using all things are BNIB i can also fit your lights if you want to send them to me for a small fitment fee ( all money is going to pay for my school for next term and a downpayment on a car that can get me to work every day)

Samsung series 9, core i5 120gb SSD backlite keyboard two finger scroll. has all of microsoft office on it including things like visio 2010. also have photoshop and dreamweaver cs5
has a picky sound card so sometimes the sound will cut out and you have to restart.
running windows 7 professional 64 bit this was a 1200$ laptop a year ago only asking 500obo

comes with two charges and all the orginal stuff that came with the laptop for an extra 60 bucks will include an acer 19in widescreen monitor.

Sony cdx-gt360 Head Unit NEW but out of box. will come with honda wiring harness great just put it in my teg, was in there less than a day pulled it out when i sold it that night :-/ no need for it 60 plus shipping will come with all the paper work and OG box and all
all i have is a picture of the faceplate but i can assure you everything else is just the same

newly remaned rc550s all cleaned and flow tested by rc have paperwork to go with it never on a car that i owned i don't think they ever were to be honest
i have all the stuff ( spacers and all) to go for a D series and they have obd1 clips
asking 250 obo might be high i haven't really looked at prices in awhile

gt28 intercool elbow thing and t3 to t2 conversion
30 bucks takes both

now for the big stuff ( next post)

See less See more
#2 ·
1997 honda civic sedan (lx) 275k on the body clean title in hand
currently has a new motor that the machine shop fucked up on and had a loud tap can't tell if valves or rods but will be sold as a shell i would perfer

currently has retrofitted projector lights (done by me) on ksport kontrols (less than a year old) blox rear LCAs and delsol 18mm rear sway bar.

the body is very clean inside and out no rust. the hood and bumper have some issues from the first and only other owner i never really cared i just autocrossed the car

will come with jegs full leather front seats or clean unripped and stained ek fronts
megan racing header test pipe to custom made 3in exhaust with a dynomax vt 3in muffler ( all less than 6 months old) short shifter as well, ebay but very solid made all METAL decent shifter ( three years old no issues AT ALL) have the stock one somewhere too
new windshield ( 6 months ago)

asking 2k obo i'm in northern va for gas money i can bring the car to you within reason.
would like to sell as a rolling shell for that price can work out something for the motor if need be, the head has 20 miles on it now i double checked everything just did the vavle lash this morning so i'm thinking rod knock sadly ( part of the reason for this thread ) this has been a very good car to me and i would hate to sell it but it has come down to the wire quite a few people on the d have seen this its a quick very well prepped and cared for car.

also will be posting my wrecked 82 gsl fb rx7 tomrrow it was flipped low speed still in pretty damn good shape i just don't have the money to do what i would do, has alot of great stuff on it, like the gsl-se hub conversion and lsd rear end as well as a great very strong 100k miles motor and tranny has brand new racing beat headers and more it was and still is a great car that i really don't want to let go the se hubs and stuff can be very hard to find, and are much better than the gay ass 4x110 factory lug pattern on all the other fb's if intrested pm me more more details i'll have pictures up asap have tons of parts for it as well

#3 · (Edited)
also have a j30 that will be posted in a day or two as well, and a b16 both are full long blocks b16 will be rebuilt here in the next week once i check everything out and find a new machinist

also will be posting a 2001 xr250r low hours very well cared for EXCELLENT trail bike another one of my babies this one has treated me very well since about 2007, taken it all over the east coast riding

#5 ·
do you want it all together or built? thats what the price really depends on the most haha

#7 ·
bump!!!

#9 ·
its a a1, from the first v6 accords, sohc vtec

#10 ·
bump

#12 ·
message me

#13 ·
bump

#14 ·
east coast is home from work bump hahah

#15 ·
z6 mani sold bump!

#19 ·
bummp need some money will let things go cheap

#22 ·
i though you texted me, it will be there monday

#23 ·
bump

#24 ·
I like the ek but dont have the cash. Good luck man.

#26 ·
hey man PM me , i can take car of you, ballasts are 70 and bulbs will be 25 , nice name brand stuff not cheap chinanesse bull shit

#27 ·
bump guys i got lots of misc D stuff to if you need anything i'm gunna make another thread here in a day or two

#28 ·
more shit blowing up, will let things go stupid low

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.